X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WizeWoman
    started a topic Why are you Letting People CHEAT

Why are you Letting People CHEAT

Sick to death of the people that can't win a damn game without either 25 - 50% extra aim..... How is that aloud !!!!!
    I am with a 10% aim.... I should be put against that level... Not damn cheaters

• $IBBO1
    replied
    CHEATERS are instantly recognised: watch the end of their cues. If it AUTOMATICALLY adjusts after potting a ball, then you know that you're about to be cheated - and DEFRAUDED out of game chips which you've won HONESTLY.

Leave a comment:

• $IBBO1
    replied
    Between 60% - 80% of players I meet now are using CHEAT-MODE software. I've STOPPED reporting them because cheats are NOT being booted.
    Gamedesire web site is being taken over by the CHEATS, so honest players will have to make a decision to leave or stay.

Leave a comment:

• Cosmo☺▼☺Kramer
    replied
    Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post

Upgrading a cue is NOT cheating. It's a way of playing better and this website funding themselves. Nor is buying an aimer, or other things that can improve the game.
    I agree it is not cheating but buying an ''aimer'' if one exists is cheating. I have not seen any ''cheaters'' in 9 ball as I believe I was just beat by better/luckier players. I would like to see some proof that there are people cheating or is it just that they think people upgrading the spin/power etc on a cue is cheating. I don't think so but I do believe the ''Matching Players'' at the start of the game is a bit far fetched as pairing a new player with one on lever 30+ and a cue 50%/30%/20% is hardly a match.If there was a separate part/rooms for players with ''boosted'' cues or a button/option to play/not play a player with these added assists, it would make the game more welcoming and less frustrating to new and old players alike. :-)
    Last edited by Cosmo☺▼☺Kramer; 03-17-2019, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CBristols
    replied
    It's just a game, Why take it so serious?

Leave a comment:

• $IBBO1
    replied
    Here's another one to avoid - AMARIN
    Again, he's a beginner at using cheat-modes, but he's still a CHEAT!

Leave a comment:

• $IBBO1
    replied
    Cheats are becoming more and more common here. It's a pity we can't set up a registry of cheats - for all to be named and shamed.
    I've just played and beaten a cheat called MARCONEIDE who is clearly a beginner at cheating.

Leave a comment:

• Cueballdancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Kev Bates76 View Post
    And sorry but the thing with the cues like if you pay more you get a better cue is BS I play snooker in real life and if I go and pay more for a cue it doesnt make my game any better I can't get more spin on the ball or make better shots just because I paid more for a cue. So Gamedesire are making it all about money if you pay more you get more power and skills which is Bull Sh*t!
    With respect mate, it's not 'all about money'. You upgrade your cue using Gamechips. They don't cost a cent, you win them in games. What do you think they are for? And this isn't real life; a better cue DOES give you more spin and power. It's an online game. If you prefer real life snooker, why are you even here?

As for cheaters, I've played thousands and thousands of games on this totally free website. Maybe once or twice I've suspected an aimer, but they only ever play one game then run, so it's hard to confirm. Apart from that, I just don't see it.

You say in about 20 games you never got a shot, and they ran the table. So in all the other games you played you had a shot, and a chance to run the table yourself. Seems to me that you're just complaining because other players are better than you. Yeah that ****s at first, personally I hate all that waiting around while someone runs the table on me! But if you upgrade your cue and watch and learn then you'll be the one running the table.

The best cue available for free is the Darkness Touch and it costs 3,000,000 Gamechips. I suggest you get yourself one and you'll enjoy your snooker more. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Kev Bates76
    replied
    I see the cheater are still here and its getting worse than ever. I'm now playing against players who are breaking off potting a red and then go on to clear the table and I'm not even playing 1 shot, I've played over 20 games like this. And again Gamedesire still don't want to know or still don't want to do anything about it. Gamedesire and the cheating *******s are ruining a great game here.

And sorry but the thing with the cues like if you pay more you get a better cue is BS I play snooker in real life and if I go and pay more for a cue it doesnt make my game any better I can't get more spin on the ball or make better shots just because I paid more for a cue. So Gamedesire are making it all about money if you pay more you get more power and skills which is Bull Sh*t!

Leave a comment:

• $IBBO1
    replied
    Avoid ELRIK and ATTAPHON. Both of them are using cheat software. I've reported others, but I haven't a clue whether they've been deleted or not.

Leave a comment:

• Ninja82
    replied
    Originally posted by oneheadhunter9 View Post
    90% win rate on snooker? you must have only played 8 or 10 games cuz with 90% i would have to say the pot called the kettle black.....and by no means is that a racist joke
    Question when did people ever have ''black'' skin?

Racism is beleiving someone is inferior to you as they have a different skin colour.

Pots do not talk and my kettle is grey.

Leave a comment:

• Ninja82
    replied
    Originally posted by WizeWoman View Post

lol really u just worked that out......your the insult.... people that want to play WITHOUT cheaters are the ones getting done here..... they should have a Cheaters group...and "Real" players group
    Upgrading a cue is NOT cheating. It's a way of playing better and this website funding themselves. Nor is buying an aimer, or other things that can improve the game.

Leave a comment:

• DaveIron9in
    replied
    I absolutely love playing against the one with better cue... It's like salting the wound ... cheers!

Leave a comment:

• WizeWoman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cueballdancer View Post

We all started with a basic cue, then we upgraded to a better one. Using game tokens to buy a better cue is not cheating. You are free to do the same. Why don't you, instead of insulting people?
    lol really u just worked that out......your the insult.... people that want to play WITHOUT cheaters are the ones getting done here..... they should have a Cheaters group...and "Real" players group

Leave a comment:

• WizeWoman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post
    I cannot understand this, this company could be fined millions of Euros for allowing the links.
    They have admin and they are not removed I have to contact admin and give them links to remove them.
    I said I would be an admin and they refused.
    Then I could remove them instantly.
    Yep...they want the cheaters on here i feel.... just sad... that people (that do cheat) can't play the game with less than 25% aim lol wow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X