Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest players

How are these guys signing in as a guest player

I think they are using the mobile app on their phones or tablets and it signs them in as guests.

Comment

Originally posted by geт•a•grιp View Post
      I think they are using the mobile app on their phones or tablets and it signs them in as guests.
      I play snooker and pool as a guest via my Android or tablet as some call it.

You can get the app(s) here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...32202&hl=en_GB

Comment

Originally posted by frozenprairies View Post
        How are these guys signing in as a guest player
        Players who sigh up to play on a mobile device like their phone are called a "Guest", unless they connect to a previous account on Gamedesire...then they play as that person.

Comment

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Those who appear to be playing "Guest" are game addicts who have more than one account and appear to play as low-level pros.[/COLOR]
          [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]
          [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]GameDesire should separate these addicts from the other players.[/COLOR]
          Last edited by Pisco60; 02-26-2019, 03:39 PM. Reason: Those who appear to be playing "Guest" are game addicts who have more than one account and appear to play as low-level pros. GameDesire should separate these addicts from the other players.

Comment

Working...
          X