Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can someone else cause my miscue and cause me to miss several shots.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brormads.
    When one consider how many Muslims and Jews have killed over time and still do and will certainly continue to do, so what Hitler did, it was just a drop in the ocean. not at all I welcome what he did. I apologize many times to you others. but (Ninja) he just pissing me off..
    You views are not political they are antisemitic and Islamaphobic. When you're being dealt with by a surgeon or a doctor do you refuse their help because they're Jewish or Islamic, did you ask all the Jews and Muslims (with other allies of many cultures, races and other relgions) not to defend the world during WWII?

I don't know you nor have I done anything to you.

I correct poor grammar and poor spelling and I know you need cognitive therapy, but maybe find a nice Jewish doctor like me to help you with your mental problems.

You could not afford my help, if you could I would pass.
    Last edited by Ninja82; 11-04-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brormads.
      People ask for help and because they have some problems with a game and feel they get cheated and then ninja comes as a good doctor come to help and the only thing you get to know from him come back when you can spell correctly(&//)())))I correct poor grammar and poor spelling). At least 80+% of those playing here are not spoken English, but use google translate or another to communicate ..... so F-U-C-K you nija.... antisemitic and Islamaphobic....call it the way you want...but I win, I'm always right...It's in the book and you have to follow it otherwise...hmn who the hell knows...Hope you are better at helping your patients, because in here you are 0 help...TC and Peace to everyone else...lollll
      Your a racist, you make Islamophobic and antisemitic racist comments.

You need to read a few times what you type and correct it before posting it.

We have had two world wars in the past 100 years to get rid of people like you. Jews, Islamics, Xtians, Hindu's Sihks, atheists and many other religions and colours put their lives on the line so you can live in a democratic world.

You want to be the way you are buy an Island and go live there, your comments are not welcome in the real world.

You being Scandinavian and Danish should know better.
      Last edited by Ninja82; 11-09-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Ninja82 , good morning , I asked Brormads to delete his posts , and this was done . Could you now please delete your three that quotes his , or maybe the quotes themselves . It would be best if those words aren't here for all to see forever.

Comment

Originally posted by nicolexxxx193 View Post
          Ninja82 , good morning , I asked Brormads to delete his posts , and this was done . Could you now please delete your three that quotes his , or maybe the quotes themselves . It would be best if those words aren't here for all to see forever.
          Thank you Nocolexxx193, for providing a voice of reason.
          These hateful posts need to be deleted.
          The Forum is a place to exchange helpful and positive thoughts, it's not for hate speech or cyberbullying. My pet peeve is the links to the "streaming services" for sports and movies.

Comment

Robert@ya1253 , hi , Thanks , and you're welcome . Somebody mentioned elsewhere that the developers had admitted they were focused elsewhere , and so , it follows , too busy to administer these forums . Those who post those rip-off links must be desperate as they barely get a dozen views . Its only when you go from page to page that you find the hidden charges after all . I fell for it trying to follow our Red Sox , only to find live streaming on the British Bet365 website .

Comment

I get antisemitic comments from the same person each day and I also get racist comments from the same user everyday because my children are mixed race and my partner is brown.

If we could right click the user and click ignore and never see what they type again that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post

Your a racist, you make Islamophobic and antisemitic racist comments.

You need to read a few times what you type and correct it before posting it.

We have had two world wars in the past 100 years to get rid of people like you. Jews, Islamics, Xtians, Hindu's Sihks, athesists and many other religions and colours put their lives on the line so you can live in a democratic world.

You want to be the way you are buy an Island and go live there, your comments are not welcome in the real world.

You being scandinavian and Danish should know better.
                I find it funny that someone who writes:

“I correct poor grammar and poor spelling” ~ and “You need to read a few times what you type and correct it before posting it.”

is the same person who wrote ~

”Your“, instead of “You’re”

Then misspells atheist by writing Athesists…and doesn’t capitalize “scandinavian” in his post.

Would somebody please call the grammar police ~~~

Click image for larger version

Name:	GOMML.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	65755

Last edited by Robert@ya1253; 11-09-2018, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert@ya1253 View Post

I find it funny that someone who writes:

“I correct poor grammar and poor spelling” ~ and “You need to read a few times what you type and correct it before posting it.”

is the same person who wrote ~

”Your“, instead of “You’re”

Then misspells atheist by writing Athesists…and doesn’t capitalize “scandinavian” in his post.

Would somebody please call the grammar police ~~~

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n65755[/ATTACH]

That makes sense, you agree and are on the side of brormads.

Comment

Originally posted by nicolexxxx193 View Post
                    Brormads , please prove your apology by deleting that post now. Even less extreme political views are unwelcome on these games forums.
                    Lee, I was responding to Nicole's post. I said nothing that would make the average person think I was agreeing with Brormads or taking sides...I was not. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of your post.
                    Last edited by Robert@ya1253; 11-10-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

ninja82 gee I would have never know that you are Jew and your children are mixed race and your partner is brown but you said it was so, big deal everybody is something. The best reason that people attack you is that you have nothing good to say on this forum. All that any body needs to do is look at your posts. You must have anger issues that you should deal with, I'm sure that you will blame someone for the anger you have. I believe that if you know that you have a problem and do nothing about the problem then it matters not what caused it the blame is on your shoulders. Its almost like you want the anger in your life. Maybe its because you do not know how to stand tall without standing on someone. Now stop being hateful and slamming people.

Comment

Working...
                      X