Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can someone else cause my miscue and cause me to miss several shots.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can someone else cause my miscue and cause me to miss several shots.

It's almost like someone on the "inside" has control of my cue and can even throw my aim off and the hit the cue ball at will. This is happening more and more often and I know I'm not the only player this is happening to because I see it when it happens to my opponent! Can someone in Admin find out what the heck's happening and let us know please?

I have played on pc as well as android. If you play on an "app", it is possible for the opposing player to change your spin and your overall shot. This is a known bug for several years.

Comment

I'm playing on a desktop Mac and have never seen anything like this before. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

I have played Pool and Snooker on P.C. Laptop and Android and no-one changed what I was doing.

I think complaints here are being made by poor losers and are trying to justify their losses by blamming another user.

Donald Trump is not G-d, he is also not Santa Claus or the Widow Twanky.

Comment

" I have played ...... and no one changed what I was doing " that is , heckling , provoking and losing . Try changing your interests away from other mens genitals . See his posts elsewhere . " To justify their losses by blamming ( sic ) another user " Your spellings improving otherwise . You're just trying the samm old lamm blamm gamm !

"Donald trump is not G-d , he is also not Santa Claus or the Widow Twanky " WTF is that ! I was biting my tongue until I read that random xbullshit . How is that relevant? And what is the connection between the three ? And why no " o " in God " ? Out of respect somehow , you can almost name him but not quite . Is it respectful then to name God in the tripartite of fictional characters ? And throw in the nationalist loony Tr- mp for contrast ? Anyway here's my words of wisdom . Ninja82 is not B-ddha , he is also not the tooth fairy or x**** Whittingtons Cat . Finally at 9 56 GMT what were you on and can I have some of it ?
          Last edited by nicolexxxx193; 11-02-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

nicolexxxx193 you need to do two things, one get a job and two quit stalking me.

Comment

Nigel Farage is not the Reverend Moon , and even with green stockings would not be a leprechaun or a passable Frankenfurter.

Comment

Nigel Farage is a moron. He is around five years older than me, however he went to Dulwich College/ West Dulwich., public school and I went to the nearest school William Penn Denmark Hill/North Dulwich, comprehensive and my A'level grades were far better than his.

You can't beat four A's.

Nigel Farage was so anti E.U. he still became an euro M.P.
                Last edited by Ninja82; 11-03-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Whaaa! curious to see where this thread is headed. ????

Comment

Originally posted by brormads.
                    I put a little more firewood to the fire...A bit of a shame Hitler did not get a little more years.. Hope it's written correctly,,"#¤¤&/(())))=&%¤#"", so even you can understand it, you FU----stupid JEW and you know who I mean.. Not personally meant for you others. Ninja I'm almost throwing up everytime I see you in here, you do not help anyone. You must have ass at both ends, because only shit comes from you. make the world a favor, go and hang yourself or retire...
                    Thats disgusting mentioning a Man that murdered millions of innocent people.

Comment

I wont be the only one insisting that be removed , but Ninja when you go off on a tangent with that weird Trump and God line , we all risk that type of reply

Comment

Are you Jewish Nicholexxxx193?

Hitler did not just murder Jews, he murdered anyone that he felt was inferior. If he had won WWII there would be no brown people, he eventually would have turned on oriental people, he wanted a master race of blonde/white haired blue eyed humans.

Comment

No , not at all .By "we" I meant any of us who mention political views on a gamesite forum risk unpleasant and outrageous replies Why hasn't it been removed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by nicolexxxx193 View Post
                            No , not at all .By "we" I meant any of us who mention political views on a gamesite forum risk unpleasant and outrageous replies Why hasn't it been removed yet.
                            I get antisemitism here everyday and 99% of it is from the same user. They have never been banned even with me providing screenshots of what they typed. Other peoples religion, race, sexuality or nationality don't bother me, we are all humans at the end of the week.

Comment

Brormads , please proove your apology by deleting that post now. Even less extreme political views are unwelcome on these games forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X