Mis-cue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mis-cue

I have been getting alot of mis-cues lately and they are getting more and more often, I line the shot up pull back the cue and as I release to play the shot the cue moves and I miss the shot and either lose the game or give the other player points for not hitting the ball chosen. Is anyone else having this sort of problem?

Hello Kev, I've been playing this Pool Live Pro for several years. In my other "account" what you're talking about is so bad, nobody can play ab entire game without miscues caused by "someone" else. It's almost like someone is watching???! In an attempt to find out why this was happening, I came and had to register to make a reply to your post. After playing a few games here (I had to make another account), I find the same thing is happening here but not quite as bad. Someone needs to find out what's going on and fix this big problem. I am at why wits end and feel like never playing this game again! Let me know if you find out anything and I'll do the same for you...

Comment

No-one is taking over your cues, maybe it's you causing the errors not being able to play correctly. Never had any of this in sixteen years.

Comment

Ninja just because your not having any problems with mis-cues doesn't mean its not happening, And I have recorded it and sent it to Gamesdesire and they give me some game chips to make up for the games I had lost through this problem, so they know there is a problem within the game.

Comment

Game Desire customer services is on a par with amazon.co.uk, that means top of the tree. Do you use an optical pointer? If so that might be the problem it's knackered and you need a new one.

This one is on sale at amazon.co.uk, it's wireless, it has excellent functions and the battery lasts eighteeen (18) months. So look for this one at an amazon near you. Or whom ever you buy electronics from: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

I have been playing for around six years and have had the same problem for all six years. The miscues seem to be "enhanced" when the game is on the line, too.

Never have had any refunded chips by GameDesire, including the tournaments where you win a round, the whole tournament disappears and you get logged out.

It seems like any bugs that have not been addressed will never be addressed. Including the guest/mobile bug where you can control other players spin.
            Last edited by  ✝   Bri   ✝ ; 11-29-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post
              Game Desire customer services is on a par with amazon.co.uk, that means top of the tree. Do you use an optical pointer? If so that might be the problem it's knackered and you need a new one.

This one is on sale at amazon.co.uk, it's wireless, it has excellent functions and the battery lasts eighteeen (18) months. So look for this one at an amazon near you. Or whom ever you buy electronics from: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
              Yes I use optical pointer, and I have changed my mouse and still has the same problem as before I told this to Gamesdesire but as normal they just don't give a ****!

Comment

Sorry but this game has gone to sh1t there are to many cheats and Gamesdire know about it but won't do anything about them, there is a glitch when lining up a shot as you release to play the shot the cue moves causing you to miss the object ball and leaving the next player to clean up, I have told Gamesdesire about this and the first time they said its down to playing through google and told me to play through firefox I did what they said and guess what no change still same problem they then said its my mouse which I told them it wasn't as its a brand new mouse. I gave them a video of this happening and their excuse this time was that I am moving my mouse while taking the shot. As you all know if you press the left mouse key down once lined up you can't move the cue. I have said this time and time again about this game they only after players that pay to play with better cues and if your not paying they are not interested in anything at all to do with the game to make it playable for everyone

Comment

Working...
                X