pool live pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pool live pro

hello, I would like to know how to use the properties of a cue (aim – spin – power).

This is not worth learning. Pool Live Pro is broken beyond repair. I have complained numerous times about cue stick problems, spin problems, etc. to no avail. Use your arrow keys for spin,,, which only work part time. Cue stick will only work part time. I have installed alternative flash apps and they don't work any better. OR...play Texas Hold 'em poker. There can be cheats on poker. One player can have more than one ID.
    It might be worth your while to go fishing instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcello Milazzo View Post
      hello, I would like to know how to use the properties of a cue (aim – spin – power).

You don't choose to use them...they're each a given value that comes with that cue. Different cues have different values ...The higher the number the more spin, or power or aim that cue gives the user. You can buy many different cues. Different cues have different values so choose the one you like. Some of the cues you'll see can't be bought...they were awarded to a player in special contests held throughout the year. Good luck.
      Last edited by Robert@ya1253; 08-31-2018, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by orca4 View Post
        This is not worth learning. Pool Live Pro is broken beyond repair. I have complained numerous times about cue stick problems, spin problems, etc. to no avail. Use your arrow keys for spin,,, which only work part time. Cue stick will only work part time. I have installed alternative flash apps and they don't work any better. OR...play Texas Hold 'em poker. There can be cheats on poker. One player can have more than one ID.
        It might be worth your while to go fishing instead.
        I play a few games of pool every day and have for just over 2 years, over 11,000 games.....I play using Chrome on a Windows 10 computer and don't really have any problems. I can understand your frustration, but the problem must be in your setup. Are you having problems with any of the other game?

Comment

Working...
        X