special cues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special cues?

So where do people get the cuesticks that I've never seen offered at the shop? I've been playing here for at least a year and not ever seen an offer for any special cue sticks like I once did back when I first started playing gamedesire.com 8-ball pool after yahoo pool shut down....ah those were the days...

Originally posted by jfango1 View Post
    So where do people get the cuesticks that I've never seen offered at the shop? I've been playing here for at least a year and not ever seen an offer for any special cue sticks like I once did back when I first started playing gamedesire.com 8-ball pool after yahoo pool shut down....ah those were the days...

Some cues are not offered for sale....they are given as achievements in special tournaments offered on Gamedesire from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by jfango1 View Post
      You can buy them with gold or regular tokens.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert@ya1253 View Post

Some cues are not offered for sale....they are given as achievements in special tournaments offered on Gamedesire from time to time.
        are there other ways to get some of these FANTASTIC sticks, without spending nearly $100 U.S.?? ThxALL #snooker

Comment

Originally posted by BONEzone View Post

are there other ways to get some of these FANTASTIC sticks, without spending nearly $100 U.S.?? ThxALL #snooker
          You don't need $100 U.S.A. dollars to buy the best cue, it's in my money I would need £49.50 to buy enough gold for it.

Comment

Working...
          X