Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On practice tables the balls are situated differently?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicolexxxx193 View Post
    LiverpoolOne , hi , I did try in my first reply , but then we got sidetracked a little. May I thank you , on behalf of the troll hating forum members , for using the word practice and tempting one out of his hole . The female members in particular have enjoyed ourselves .
    All I wanted was my question answered LMFAO ????

Comment

Thank God it wasn't Twitter , it would have gone viral to millions.

Comment

I apologize LiverpoolONE for using your forum question to bash on a troll. Please accept my apology. The only answer I have for your question is "I don't know" lol Cheers have a great day!

Comment

Might answer a whole load of questions Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-07-09-16-16-46.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	342.3 KB
ID:	64677

Comment

G1lol

Comment

Hi LiverpoolONE, could you give a bit more detail? Which game practice tables are you talking about and in what ways are they different?

Thanks.

Comment

Well done , those ladies in particular , its quite a sisterhood youve got there . I was driven form the forums six months back by that certain troll .Its good to see you repaying him ,the "bad boy of gamedesire" gets his ass kicked by the forum bad girls.That cannot possibly be a picture of him , it would be of him 5 years back . Nicole,wasnt that quote from wee58 ? I bet shed like these posts . She wrote plenty more like that.Am I the only one desperate to post a reply pretending to be his wife? I can imagine his mother replying what a naughty boy hes been.Ones things for sure,these posts are far too funny to be on this rarely used forum .On twitter theyd be viral

​​​​​​cueballdancer id asked last year .On the snooker practice table the pack is nearer the far cushion and the table proportions are out so practicing a break is pointless ,on android tablets that is
                Last edited by Neil Powis; 07-10-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Above is the practice and below is the live gameplay. As Neil said the balls are in different places. The Pack is moved closer to the logo (maybe about a whole ball forwards meanwhile the black is moved closer to its neighbouring cushion, thus rendering it pointless to practice. Its like practicing mini golf on an 18 par course.

And just to clarify it says "practice" not "practise" you silly little ninja b**ch

Comment

Nooooo , don't set him off again ! He 's still licking his wounds from last time.

Comment

I ( ahem ) found this in my inbox last night ; reproduced in full below :

Nicole , Are you picking on my little ninjy boy , sorry , Man , sorry big Man ? Dearest hubby , how do I delete mistakes ? oh whatever . I can assure you his grammar is excellent , in an excellent kind of grammary kind of way . And his spelling is equillie purfect . He says , sorry , I say, he doesn't need me to fight his battles , but between you and I hes snowed under with all his petty trolling right now. As for any apology hes just plain out of practise , Lee dearest you do spell it that way ! Calling my boy a troll indeed , that is the pot calling the kettle an absense of colour , so there! Hubby dearest , what the hell is that supposed to mean ? And I've told you before you dont spell absence that bloody way ! FYI the ninje family of the mean streets of north London do know their family tree well. Granted it is the Idiot Tree , but I'll have you know only Lee hit every branch as he fell ! He's right your images are dull , you need one pretty and exciting like his *****cats . Ninja82 might go quiet for a while now , he's taken a few hits . He didn't realise he'd annoyed so many , mainly female forum members , and was suprised that they had formed the forum troll version of that #Metoo movement
                      Last edited by nicolexxxx193; 07-11-2018, 11:25 AM. Reason: Sorry Neil Powis I beat you to it !

Comment

That's Ninja for you, the loves getting under people's skin. He's like that bad itch you can't get rid of.

p.s. He's more like (Bad Itch of Gamedesire)

Comment

Most Drama people want is ATTENTION!!!
                          Ninja82 wants attention and you all gave it to him.
                          Next time just IGNORE him and don't say a word.
                          Period -End of Forum Conversations!
                          Last edited by ҉ ÐRAGÕNFÏŔΕ ҉; 07-12-2018, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X