Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Stick Give-away

Your effin cue stick not functioning. Muff 10 games in a row!!! Bye

Sorry,, I thought it was opponent cheating by not letting my cue stick release as it should and strike the object ball. Now they tell me its actually GAMEDESIRE doing the dirty deeds. Which is it??? I run on a 64 bit system with no other game problems.

Comment

Only problems I have had is cue disappearing on break, when one touches the white side ball plays a shot, when one maximises screen plays a shot, coloured balls not being put on correct spot, or as I withdraw it shoots without release.
      Probably flash plugin that causes this problem, flash is old and tired.
      I think this site should code their own pluggin we can use to prevent problems.
      I don't know whom ''they are'' and maybe your pointer needs changing it might be faulty.
      Go to amazon they do an excellent wireless pointer for around £8.00 in U.K. U.S.A. it is $9.99 it's here: https://www.amazon.com/Updated-Wirel...&sr=8-1-fkmr0&
      Just needs a battery and it has sleep function where you double click it and it wakes up if away for around eight minutes.

Comment

I have had troubles with the cue not drawing back and shooting also at times. I originally was thinking it was my mouse so I tried two others, one of which was a corded mouse. Both of them also would fail to work properly. I also noticed that almost every time it happened was on the eight ball. When it first happened I was getting so aggravated cause no matter how many times I pressed the mouse button nothing happened, other than the other player spamming chat due to me not shooting. I wanted type in, "I am trying to shoot dumb ***. It won't let me."

Comment

Hey, Me too! I have also been messed with by the non-functioning cue on the object ball. It seems like it happens just when I have a perfect shot, then no matter what I try, the cue ball goes about 2 mm and stops. Or, it hits the object ball so lightly that the object ball goes about 2 mm. Of course I lose all these game. I've tried more spin and less spin... it doesn't make a difference. I've watched my chat area and there seems to be no chat from my opponents. So.. you might be on to something. GAMEDESIRE could be the culprit. If anyone solves this problem, please let me know.

Comment

I had someone today play a shot and they're cue was half drawn, but cue ball went a mm if that. So I fouled and let them continue, I still won though.
            It's not cheating it's sports-personship.

texprd661938 I think it's the flash plugin that is the problem.
            Last edited by Ninja82; 06-11-2018, 04:00 AM.

Comment

So Ninj... what do we use in place of flash? Also, I've noticed the spin indicator shows spin that I did not initiate. So you think a flash replacement will fix all this?

Comment

Originally posted by texprd661938 View Post
                So Ninj... what do we use in place of flash? Also, I've noticed the spin indicator shows spin that I did not initiate. So you think a flash replacement will fix all this?
                I think the coders here should code their own plugin.

Or use Unity Web Player, GNU Gnash and Lightspark. Wick too is a credible alternative.

Investigate here: https://www.creativebloq.com/news/fr...native-is-here

It would be honest and work well and get rid of anyone that cheats.

It's Ninja82 and not Ninj.
                Last edited by Ninja82; 06-01-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

One thing I've noticed is that my cue stick problems occur when I'm playing against players with a higher value cue stick. And also... GAMEDESIRE doesn't seem to read these posts.. The game automatically recognizes and blocks profanity but nothing is ever said or done about my cue stick problems that always happen when I have a sure win in sight. BTW..... if Flash was a problem, then it would cause my cue stick problem on all shots, not just the ones where it means winning the game. Better than nothing since it's free unless you buy an expensive
                  cue stick. Why would anyone pay for a cue stick for a broken system?

Comment

Originally posted by orca4 View Post
                    One thing I've noticed is that my cue stick problems occur when I'm playing against players with a higher value cue stick. And also... GAMEDESIRE doesn't seem to read these posts.. The game automatically recognizes and blocks profanity but nothing is ever said or done about my cue stick problems that always happen when I have a sure win in sight. BTW..... if Flash was a problem, then it would cause my cue stick problem on all shots, not just the ones where it means winning the game. Better than nothing since it's free unless you buy an expensive
                    cue stick. Why would anyone pay for a cue stick for a broken system?
                    Yes to mention a point on profanity.

I have typed the following words a X is so you can see them. With respect to a male Chicken, x**** and xcho xcho train, xschmuck (means ignorance) and x***** Cat (P Cat) and all been given a warning.

I see the C and F word written and no warnings.

Comment

Another thing,,, I've noticed "connection lost" has cost me a few more games. This usually happens later in the evening. My internet connection at these times has been solid... so it looks like another GAMEDESIRE problem.

Comment

Originally posted by orca4 View Post
                        Another thing,,, I've noticed "connection lost" has cost me a few more games. This usually happens later in the evening. My internet connection at these times has been solid... so it looks like another GAMEDESIRE problem.
                        Well contact admin and send them a screenshot. They should refund, they did the last time when the server went down I got 10K back. I didn't bother when it was a 9-ball 25K once as I forgot.
                        Admin have given me a lot of refunds and they usually double them, example when cue disappeared (50K) and in a game (cup) I got booted (5K) they refunded me 100K.
                        So I got a 45K bonus.
                        Customer services are excellent, I am sure if you send them contact via https://www.gamedesire.com/help/contact-form and explain what you have written here they should refund you.
                        My ethernet is rock solid so it's probably server side.

Comment

Waiting for reply.

Comment

Working...
                          X