Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some People don't say Good Luck ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why some People don't say Good Luck ?

    I don't know....I was bought up with Manners.... "thank you" and "please" were the thing to say ...not many have manners now very sad....
    Good luck all...

  • #2
    Originally posted by producer123 View Post
    I don't know....I was bought up with Manners.... "thank you" and "please" were the thing to say ...not many have manners now very sad....
    Good luck all...
    After playing on this site for about a year in 2013, I realized that players spam chat messages during play to produce the "beep" sound to distract opponents. That is not very mannerly, either, so I and probably many others turn off chat messages.

    Comment


    • #3
      I always start a game with ''thanks'' ''good luck''. When done ''good game'' If they make a good shot I post ''good shot'' if they make a bad shot ''are you sleeping'' ''can do better''.

      If I find a user keeps making comments un-needed I turn off chat till end of game.

      I wear headpohones so do not want to keep hearing the mentioned beeps.

      Comment


      • #4
        When I do it its a bit of psychological warfare. If I think my opponent is a soft **** I'll bag him with 'nice shot' and 'mad skills' when he misses to throw him off his game

        Another trick I like to use is to make my profile pic an image of a large erect penis. That really throws people off their games

        Comment


        • #5
          What I really love is when some ******bag tries that on me, they sink a couple of balls, get all ****y, and start hammering me with 'are you sleeping?'. Freaking love it. I spam them on every shot and then, just to rub it in, I 'mad skills' and 'nice shot' my own shots as I clear the table. What a shame there isn't a '**** you' option in the chat.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nick Scott51 View Post
            When I do it its a bit of psychological warfare. If I think my opponent is a soft **** I'll bag him with 'nice shot' and 'mad skills' when he misses to throw him off his game

            Another trick I like to use is to make my profile pic an image of a large erect penis. That really throws people off their games
            Pornography will get you banned for life, I suggest you don't do it if I play you and see this I will screenshot your image and grass you up.

            Comment


            • #7
              who on earth is put off by profile pics & that stupid chat thing, I turned off chat years ago as it's a pointless idea as you just get morons constantly clicking them in the hope of putting you off, about 10 auto phrases is again pointless, I've no problem applausing someone who plays well btw.......

              Comment


              • #8
                It works bruh, the very idea of it's got Ninja's knickers in a twist

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nick Scott51 View Post
                  It works bruh, the very idea of it's got Ninja's knickers in a twist
                  Do it and I will send it to admin. Pornography is against the rules.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Maybe people prefer to just play the game rather than having a chat?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gareth Rosser View Post
                      Maybe people prefer to just play the game rather than having a chat?
                      It's not really typing to each other or as you call it ''chat''. It's preset words to make the game more friendly.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X