Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please if you play me... wish me goodluck as I do you

As Above !!

I already started a thread about this: http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...s-cost-nothing
    It would be nice if one got at least ''Good Game'' when game done.

Comment

Originally posted by mercedes507

Just noticed your post Cassandra Gama and thought I'd reply. Yes, it would be nice if everyone wished each other good luck or good game or whatever, and I used to do it but there are so many stupid people on here who try to put you off the shot with the chat button I keep mine turned off at all times
      You wrote nothing when I own3d you at dominoes.

Trolls are very quiet till they find forum posts.

Comment

was told this was you Ninja am I correct. note one but quite a few told me ......and there is you calling her a troll
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wee58 View Post
          was told this was you Ninja am I correct. note one but quite a few told me ......and there is you calling her a troll
          Was told what was me?

I read your .png not my use of the English language you are obsessed with me stop it as I am not obsessed with you.

You start blogs slag me off for no reason but do not allow a reply.

wee58 dudester loves you still d00d!
          Last edited by Ninja82; 02-23-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Cassandra, I am of the same mind as you and I just wish there where more people who used the in game chat in line with game etiquette if only to say good luck. Unfortunately there are more people out there that use it as a distraction during play so for that reason I have disabled chat in the settings. Should we ever play each-other please don't take it as personal if I don't say good luck it is the other wasters on here that don't have a good enough game to rely on and have to resort to distraction that have spoiled it. I wish you all the best and I hope we play soon. Kzias Man.

Comment

We do it because it works, friend. Nothing personal but I'm here to win.

Comment

We're here to play snooker right?

Comment

Working...
                X