Website down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post
    I did not know you even existed till I read your insult.
    Again more lies from you... you posted on my blog with your "FAECES"

https://www.gamedesire.com/player/*Rigs*/blog/2595109

Comment

Originally posted by *Rigs* View Post

Again more lies from you... you posted on my blog with your "FAECES"

If I did it's because I didn't agree with what you wrote.

If people don't agree with you that is positive.

Be a Troll somewhere else.

Comment

If I did it's because I didn't agree with what you wrote.

If people don't agree with you that is positive.

Be a Troll somewhere else.
        jfc STFU TroLL

YOU'RE THE DEFINITION OF A TROLL

You have trolled my blog before i even knew wtf you were...If you dont like my blog..DONT read it, I dont CARE...keep your "FAECES" to yourself TROLL!!!

You have also trolled Wee58 trying to "Hit UP" on her, when she had the ugliest female photo U/L...This should of been your clue she doesnt want to be bothered by you or anyone else, TROLL...But you dont get it and wont leave her alone.,,She publicly called "NINJA" a "little boy" in her blog...
        https://www.gamedesire.com/player/wee58/blog/2595558

You trolled everyone of the Forum topics
        http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...king-community

Who else have you trolled, i dont know, YET...but im SURE it will come out later!!!

Comment

You really are a bitter individual as for wee58 I never hit on that. The avatar was phtochopped, a d00d with added extra's.
          When you post a blog on a public website anyone can read it.
          I don't care what people write about me yenta, ''don't hate me coz you aint me''.
          If people post for help and I can help them I will reply.
          You now write assumption without any proof, you don't like the fact I solved the issue in this thread and you did not.
          You wrote you already did then deleted the post as no-one thanked you.
          I had already contacted admin about the issue before this thread was started.
          Now quit being a moron and find something better to do, like (if you can) read to the elderly or clean up your yard.

Comment

jfc STFU TroLL

YOU'RE THE DEFINITION OF A TROLL

You have trolled my blog before i even knew wtf you were...If you dont like my blog..DONT read it, I dont CARE...keep your "FAECES" to yourself TROLL!!!

You have also trolled Wee58 trying to "Hit UP" on her, when she had the ugliest female photo U/L...This should of been your clue she doesnt want to be bothered by you or anyone else, TROLL...But you dont get it and wont leave her alone.,,She publicly called "NINJA" a "little boy" in her blog...
            https://www.gamedesire.com/player/wee58/blog/2595558

You trolled everyone of the Forum topics
            http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...king-community

Who else have you trolled, i dont know, YET...but im SURE it will come out later!!!

Stop being a troll "ninja" and stfu!
            Last edited by *Rigs*; 02-09-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Well said Rigs. I and I'm sure countless others are sick and tired of the BS from that idiot, and before he starts chirping about it, he beat me at doms a couple days ago. Not my strong point, and I accepted defeat before the game ended. Of course that little prick interpreted that as running away. I would love to meet him and give him a bloody good slap.

Comment

Originally posted by mercedes507 View Post
                Well said Rigs. I and I'm sure countless others are sick and tired of the BS from that idiot, and before he starts chirping about it, he beat me at doms a couple days ago. Not my strong point, and I accepted defeat before the game ended. Of course that little prick interpreted that as running away. I would love to meet him and give him a bloody good slap.
                Well Mercedes507 if you're hard enough come on as I like a good tear up.
                Hows your boyfriend Rusty Jones?
                Civil partnership in the wings?
                You come to Stamford Hill London and say what you have to say, I will make sure it's away from the blood and crips area.
                I will enjoy seeing you wet your knickers.
                Yes and you ran away when I was on 65 points.
                That is what a coward does, I have been 95-15 down and still won.

Comment

Well Mercedes507 if you're hard enough come on as I like a good tear up.
                  Hows your boyfriend Rusty Jones?
                  Civil partnership in the wings?
                  You come to Stamford Hill London and say what you have to say, I will make sure it's away from the blood and crips area.
                  I will enjoy seeing you wet your knickers.
                  Yes and you ran away when I was on 65 points.
                  That is what a coward does, I have been 95-15 down and still won.
                  I'm not gonna get into a petty slanging match with an idiot like you. Better things to do. Suffice to say, I have you pegged 100%.
                  Rusty Jones? who the hell is Rusty Jones?
                  You can call me any name you like, means nothing to me.
                  So, we arrive at the last trivial point, you say I ran, and that is what a coward does, OK think what you like. Fact is, I am not a good Domino player and I'm the first to admit it. BUT, being a VERY good snooker and blackball player I always concede defeat when I know I'm beat. Unlike you I'm sure. I saw in one of your other posts relating to snooker that when you're stuck you just crash into the pack and hope for the best. well that is typical and in my opinion it's cheating. Wouldn't surprise me if you do that on the break off too.
                  So, that is my last word on the matter, I very rarely come here so don't waste your time replying, it won't be read, at least not by me.

Comment

I'm not gonna get into a petty slanging match with an idiot like you. Better things to do. Suffice to say, I have you pegged 100%.
                    Rusty Jones? who the hell is Rusty Jones?
                    You can call me any name you like, means nothing to me.
                    So, we arrive at the last trivial point, you say I ran, and that is what a coward does, OK think what you like. Fact is, I am not a good Domino player and I'm the first to admit it. BUT, being a VERY good snooker and blackball player I always concede defeat when I know I'm beat. Unlike you I'm sure. I saw in one of your other posts relating to snooker that when you're stuck you just crash into the pack and hope for the best. well that is typical and in my opinion it's cheating. Wouldn't surprise me if you do that on the break off too.
                    So, that is my last word on the matter, I very rarely come here so don't waste your time replying, it won't be read, at least not by me.
                    Rusty Jones is zadcrap.

I have an idea, meet me at the Henry Copper public house and gym on the Old Kent Road I used to spa there back in the day. All you have done since I first saw your username is diss me with zadcrap or whatever the racists name is.

Now you call me an idiot and other offensive remarks.

Now you call me a cheat. I smack the pack of reds as I am bored with the touchy feely behaviour of my opponent.

As for break I do a regular break cue ball (white) back into baulk hopefully behind brown.

Hopefully it is your last word here & I hope to have you come down to the Henry Cooper I will even provide transport for you gratis.

Comment

You really are pathetic. As if I'm gonna come all the way from Côte d'Azur to a dump like Old Kent Rd just to meet a ****head like you. "I used to SPAR there" Pffff!! You don't even know how to spell it. Get a life you self opinionated little boy.

Comment

You really are pathetic. As if I'm gonna come all the way from Côte d'Azur to a dump like Old Kent Rd just to meet a ****head like you. "I used to SPAR there" Pffff!! You don't even know how to spell it. Get a life you self opinionated little boy.
                        Well I will travel to France then and meet you at the dump you live at.

Je vais profiter de poinçonner vos lumières!

Comment

J'attends. Apporter quelque Tetley et bacon svp. Je suis a Menton. Vous avez besoin d'un vol pour Nice. Oh! presque oublié, apporter des bandages aussi!! J'espere vous avez le bon assurance medicale parce que c'est tres cher dans l'hopitale!
                          Last edited by mercedes507; 02-10-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

GD's biggest loser "ninja" is full of "FAECES"

Stop being a troll "ninja" and stfu!

Who else have you "ninja" trolled, i dont know, YET...but im SURE it will come out later!!!

You 'ninja" really are pathetic. Get a life you self opinionated little boy.

Well said Rigs. I and I'm sure countless others are sick and tired of the BS from that idiot "ninja",
                            I was right AGAIN...I told you all, there's others he was trolling and i appreciate Mercedes for speaking out.

Wow the 2nd person who called you a little boy 'ninja"...
                            and everyone here so far, thinks you're a loser, troll, idiot and pathetic..and we're not ALONE lol

Comment

Popcorn anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia❣ View Post
                                Popcorn anyone?
                                Yes please and an iced diet pepsi too. I like two straws.

Comment

Working...
                                X