Website down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website down?

For a couple of days now, the website doesn't load on Firefox. I haven't tested on other browsers yet, as the game is flash-based and in my experience indicates other browsers don;t play ncie with Flash anymore. When I try and load the site, this is all I get:

I can still load the game just fine using https://www.kongregate.com/, but I can't use my custom queues, etc.

Yes.I got the same screen yesterday,so I updated Flash,hoping that would help.It did,sort of. I was able to play,but flash crashed on me a few times during game play,making me lose hands I would have won because I needed to restart Firefox & reconnect. I think they are trying to push us to the "unity" version of the game ...which I detest. I guess I'll be leaving this site for good if GD cannot sort this out. I refuse to play here if the game continually crashes mid-hand

Comment

If you get lots of crashes, you might want to investigate this: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...d-mode-firefox

I would appreciate if you could let me know which version of Flash you have that worked. Mine is 28.0.0.137, last updated January 9th.

Comment

Your response led me to do a bit more investigating. it would appear that for some reason or another, the page I usually loads for the flash game. https://www.gamedesire.com/game/snooker/play seems to redirect to the same page that has the "new" version which was unplayable way back when and is still unplayable. It gives the same errors and the errosr reference non-Flash components "not found".

kind of sorry, I was one of those that enjoyed the game, and had little criticism for the developers. Oh well. all good things comes to an end, sooner or later.

Comment

My mistake...I was talking about Poker (Omaha) from this site. THAT game crashes due to Flash problems. When I play Snooker or pool ,I never play directly from GD. In stead, I log into the Pool Live Pro site & play from there. Strangely,Flash never crashes from THAT site. I use Firefox or Firefox Nightly version 60.0a1 and neither of these browsers ever crash while I'm playing. My rant about Poker crashing during play was not relevant to you...SORRY

Comment

the websites down lol

Comment

The reason is as AdGuard is blocking it. In your bowser bottom right hand side as you look at screen above status and notification bar is a round white circle with a green shield and a green tick.
              Turn off filtering this website.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post
                The reason is as AdGuard is blocking it. In your bowser bottom right hand side as you look at screen above status and notification bar is a round white circle with a green shield and a green tick.
                Turn off filtering this website.
                That was indeed the problem. Some ad blocker -uBlock Origin. I swear I didn't change a thing on it for months, I did in fact check around to see if I could see warnings, etc. but of course nothing. Turning uBlock Origin off allowed the site to reload just fine.

Thanks!

Comment

your welcome...he only found out after i told everyone....but i will bet you that you were using chrome...cus if you're using Firefox u aint having this problem...

as far as that loser trying to take credit, tell that loser to kmsa...

Comment

Originally posted by *Rigs* View Post
                    your welcome...he only found out after i told everyone....but i will bet you that you were using chrome...cus if you're using Firefox u aint having this problem...

as far as that loser trying to take credit, tell that loser to kmsa...
                    So you solved the problem?

You are calling me a ''loser''?

I laugh out loud as I know the ins-and-outs of AdGuard, Karsten75 realised there was a link to add blocking.

I thought maybe Karsten75 was using AdGuard, but I am sure Karsten75 will be able to tweak their add blocking plugin so not to bother them again.

I have the feeling that additional coding at this website caused the problem,

I will also point out *Rigs* it also affects Firefox v58.0.1.

Well Karsten75 in AdGuard I reenabled filtering and site is fine now.

Keep your nasty comments to yourself *Rigs*
                    Last edited by Ninja82; 02-06-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Yes i solved it way before you replied...like 3 hours before...I only deleted the answer cus most of these people are not grateful enough to say thanks.

Boy did I nail loser correctly. After looking at your profile pic and seeing how you spend every hour of the day here, who needs anymore convincing? lol I knew it though, way before I even looked at your profile...WoW!!! Pathetic!!! Two cats as a profile pic? really??? lololol Wow thats so manly?!?!? lolol

I saw you were here when I posted a reply...theres a green light telling everyone you are here at GD, are you BLIND??? To pretend you didnt read my reply shows everyone how low you will stoop...Then after 3 hours i deleted my reply, you reply like you know the ins & outs..Yeah WE can see why you dont play poker lol

kmsa

EDIT::: wow just read what you "NINJA" posted..... "I "NINJA" read two books on poker and still do not have a clue on how to play it, so only tips I can give,

http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...e-tips-to-play

Wow, Im right again? lolol
                      Last edited by *Rigs*; 02-06-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Rigs* View Post
                        Yes i solved it way before you replied...like 3 hours before...I only deleted the answer cus most of these people are not grateful enough to say thanks.

Boy did I nail loser correctly. After looking at your profile pic and seeing how you spend every hour of the day here, who needs anymore convincing? lol I knew it though, way before I even looked at your profile...WoW!!! Pathetic!!! Two cats as a profile pic? really??? lololol Wow thats so manly?!?!? lolol

I saw you were here when I posted a reply...theres a green light telling everyone you are here at GD, are you BLIND??? To pretend you didnt read my reply shows everyone how low you will stoop...Then after 3 hours i deleted my reply, you reply like you know the ins & outs..Yeah WE can see why you dont play poker lol

kmsa

EDIT::: wow just read what you "NINJA" posted..... "I "NINJA" read two books on poker and still do not have a clue on how to play it, so only tips I can give,

http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...e-tips-to-play

Wow, Im right again? lolol
                        So your only retourt is to insult people.

You solved nothing and to personally attack me shows how weak you are.

So it tells me *Rigs* is probably one of many lame usernames you use here.

I did not know you even existed till I read your insult.

You wrote squat to help the starter of this thread solve a problem they have.

''You deleted the answer because it's a big fat whopper''.

I spend a total of one hour at this website four (4) days per week.

Now it tells me you're here all-of-the-time.

If I can't play poker that's life, it does not interest me, I am good at balls games and dominoes.

I have a feeling you're wee58, due to the fact your English language skills are poor and have the grammar skills of a four (4) year old.

So you are obsessed with me. I don't do d00ds I am only into snatch.

If people don't say thanks well that is what they do.....So don't take out your crap on me.

As for your reply, you wrote you had deleted it already, which is a huge pile of faeces.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post

As for your reply, you wrote you had deleted it already, which is a huge pile of faeces.
                          I witnessed *Rigs* reply to Karsten75. It was posted above my post and I read all of it. I don't know what happened to it, but I read it all.

Comment

" Ninja" is the the only one here in this thread "full of FAECES"

wow just read what you "NINJA" posted..... "I "NINJA" read two books on poker and still do not have a clue on how to play it, so only tips I can give, http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...e-tips-to-play
                            Tell us all why would anyone take one of your tips when you admit you have no clue on how to play? full of "FAECES" lol

"I don't do d00ds I am only into snatch" lol your two cats most likely is the closest you get lol
                            Thats why he is hitting up on wee58 on a game site, who had the ugliest profile pic i ever seen. full of "FAECES" again lol

GD's biggest loser is full of "FAECES"

Comment

Originally posted by 362436 View Post

I witnessed *Rigs* reply to Karsten75. It was posted above my post and I read all of it. I don't know what happened to it, but I read it all.
                              Well they should have left it, I never saw it.

They should also keep their nasty comments to themself.

I was aware what had happened as I informed admin sometime before I posted my response.

If you post something to help people you leave it not expect everyone to pat you on the back.

Comment

Working...
                              X