Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a message to you Thai's

Why do you cheat. What's the point? 90% of you are cheating scumbags

That is offensive you are saying all Thai's cheat! I know and have played some that don't.

Comment

Hey Neil Powis and Ninja82...... You 2 spent a lot of time defending cheaters. Seems like every post here relating to cheaters, you guys have to have your 2 cents. CURIOUS. You know there are cheaters on this site, everybody knows. But you 2 keep defending them. If you thing there is no cheating happening you are morons. It's comical, really. And BTW, everyone knows you're the same person. Interestingly, I've played you both and you use line hacks

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Bryce View Post
        Hey Neil Powis and Ninja82...... You 2 spent a lot of time defending cheaters. Seems like every post here relating to cheaters, you guys have to have your 2 cents. CURIOUS. You know there are cheaters on this site, everybody knows. But you 2 keep defending them. If you thing there is no cheating happening you are morons. It's comical, really. And BTW, everyone knows you're the same person. Interestingly, I've played you both and you use line hacks
        No the point I have made and you would see it if you were not such a moron is the word ''Thai''. There are lots of other nationals that also use aimers and also cheat.
        I also advise you to take up English language lessons as having to decipher what you wrote is a chor.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Powis
          Rick , good evening , from Sirinat National Park , Phuket Island , Thailand . A little harsh on me maybe. I wrote agreeing with you , but that new and lower ranked countrymen of mine ar no better or more likely cheating than any other . Not all Thais cheat , though ive admitted it over and over . I use new accounts , sometimes without choice , still showing the union jack . I cheat in no other way As for the insult , maybe a moron wouldnt winter over here .I must be doing something right . I think once Ninja 82 reads and replies , it may be clear we are not one and the same . His two kitties would make a good meal for Paris my Dogue de Bordeaux ( sorry ninja ! ).
          Its the Union flag, the Union Jack as you put it is displayed on boats and ships.

I am British and I know this.

Anyone touches my Cats would be 0wn3d!

As for your ''Paris my Dogue de Bordeaux'' I have a 16 boar that says otherwise.

Comment

The late Alex Higgins. not Higgens.

155 is the highest break one can get, they get a free ball and nominate a colour as a red so it's then 16 x 1 + colours (27) +16 x7 is 155.

I am not sure why you write it's 154.

I know I am not you, I am 6'7'' intelligent and attractive with a fit female partner.

I have never met you and do not know what you look like.

Read and digest Mr Powis:https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-28548775.html
            Last edited by Ninja82; 01-21-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

So much hate. Why don't you just use your superior snooker skills to beat them? Cheaters might rarely miss but they don't understand positional play.

Comment

Change that to 90% of the entire site cheats

Comment

I have played seven or eight Thai players today, six in pool and one in snooker 25K and not one cheated, they are polite and kind.
                  It's not just a Thai thing, it's more than this.
                  I am the 10% then that does not cheat.
                  If I cannot win fairly I refuse to play.

Comment

I played someone today using an aimer. Their i.d. 22719922 and I have reported them.
                    It was 9-ball 5K and bouncing off three cushions to pot a ball is either they are very,very,very lucky or using an aimer.
                    I type aimer as they hit the ball dead centre and the ball entered the pocket dead centre.
                    It just spoils the game.
                    I saw no flag.

Comment

I came across an aimer user, I don't want to type this but their flag was Thai.

18455099 is their i.d.

Comment

I am sick of anyone cheating.... freaking simple cue or the one with 50% wow this company just wants $$ on the table eh.. who cares how they get it... the people who are cheaters are all nationalities ok not just 1 and doesnt matter how many times you contact either...

Comment

well would be nice to play nice people for a change

Comment

Working...
                          X