Why dont i get this view???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dont i get this view???

In a recent game quite by chance this view came up of my opponents shot - needless to say he/she made the pot - I dont ever get his view of this shot - so are they cheating ??? I am sure I will be told it some video innacuracy - but this is typical of what is going on in this site - oh and my opponent has made over 17,000,000 tokens - wow what a coincidence
    Attached Files

Good morning Jeffshack , this seems straightforward . Hes using one of the three trickshots that players , either recieve a few of , or maybe very rarely buy . They are about 9gbps for 300 from the shop . Use your initial free gold coins to buy a few . Then activate each , but it shows only on your turn , by clicking on the white ball and arrow logo , in the lower left screen. This may be true for android tablets only . Any link with hackers is tenuous , maybe they somehow buy loads or activate the tricks whenever . Its not the long line hack though , as his aim line is thicker and ends early. Millions of coins can be bought , transferred between the pool and snooker sites , or won fairly . If this helps please tick like , so few people use the forum ,so i know im not wasting my time......thanks jeffshack.
    Last edited by Neil Powis; 12-17-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

thanks Neil for a little bit of clarification and btw, yeah, you're surely not wasting your time. thanks

Comment

They are called tricks and if you don't want them used on you play in the snooker or pool games that don't allow it.

Comment

I got that view once.... There are three controls at the bottom left of the screen - they look like a cue, a cue ball and a laser pointer. I accidentally clicked on the laser pointer and there were interesting phaser-type sounds from Star trek, and then the green lines, circles and dashes appeared. Yes, I did make the shot because the laser lines showed exactly where the ball was going. I would not have made that shot otherwise.

BUt I only saw it once... since then those controls at the bottom of my screen are grayed out and don't function. I have not bought any tokesn or anything, so don't know where that laser pointer came from.

Right now there are so many anomalies while playing snooker that I am not inclined to spend any actual money on this site. The fixes others have suggested have made no difference...

Comment

Working...
          X