No announcement yet.

List of October Cheats.... Now do something about these cheats gamedesire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have complained repeatedly to games desire about the cheating that's going on within the game but they wont do anything about it I explain to them what's happening and the best they can say is video it and send it to them, you video it but you can't send the video's as the files are to large to send so in other words they have found another way of not dealing with the problem of cheating. I am seriously thinking about scrapping this game off as you can't win playing this game any more as the cheats have taken over and the people who run it (and I use the term run it very loosely) can't be ****ed to go and play the game them selves and see the cheating going on!

Comment

I don't think I have come across a cheat for some time now.

Maybe they're better than you so you think they're cheating.

Comment

Well good for you not meeting a cheating player for a while doesn't mean their not on here does it! And I never claimed to be a great player but I do like to play fairly and expect the same from fellow players but instead you get cheating arse holes who can't play without cheating. And as I have said I have reported it to Games desire but they just not interested in fair play or they would do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev Bates76 View Post
          Well good for you not meeting a cheating player for a while doesn't mean there not on here does it! I never claimed to be a great player but I do like to play fairly and expect the same from fellow players but instead you get cheating players who can't play without cheating. As I have said I have reported it to Games desire but they just not interested in fair play or they would do something about it.
          I corrected you poor spelling, profanity and grammar.

Admin do a lot to stop cheats, they ban them.

Go back a few years when users had a rocket break, nothing to do with tricks I saw a female break the balls and they moved so fast off break I went dizzy.

She potted seven in a 50K 9-ball. She then missed a plant onto the 9-ball, I didn't, I won.

I came across her a few more times, took her I.D. number and a screen shot of her avatar and username, then she was not at games desire again.

Might have been a d00d with a picture of a female, but still, game desire sorted it.

Not seen a rocket break for nearly three years.

You cannot use tricks on any game higher than 5K 9-ball.

Comment

wtf
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X