Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of October Cheats.... Now do something about these cheats gamedesire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    On the list I posted if the persons has a flag. If they have a question mark after there ID, no flag.
    I tend to play in the early hours so I seem to play against the Vampire Thai players that are only interested in stealing your chips.
    Played a Thai player tonight who would always go for the blue ball. Granted all the colours were tied up but not taking the obvious shot of potting the blue into the middle pocket, he potted into the corner pocket, every time. Don’t matter if the white is at one end of the table he would pot the blue into the corner of the other end of the table. And the blue never rattled the pocket, straight in. Any legit player will know how hard this is to do. He did this seven times on the trot. Obvious aim bot.
    Good news folks, I beat him on the black. His positional play ****ed (as do all cheats) that he only had the blue as a potable colour, yet never seemed to miss when aiming for a corner pocket with the blue on it’s spot.
    I’ve already started a list of cheats for November and 7 days in there are 27 players on the list. All bar one plays snooker and only 1 player has a flag. The majority are Asian and Guests.
    I know Snooker is big in Thailand, but so is cheating. I feel sorry for the few legit Thailand players I’ve played that have to put up with this ****.
    And how do I know they are legit players, because they show the Thailand flag and don’t have the cue inches away from the cue ball when taking a shot.
    So if this is a Graphics glitch then why do I only see it in mainly Thai and guest players who don’t have a flag? Occasionally I will see it in a player that has a flag but these players are rare.
    As for players without a profile picture, well only 10 of the 27 did not have a picture. One was even dressed up in his Asian Police uniform; says a lot about the Asian Police if they also cheat at games. Another was a photo of a guy graduating from college or University. Probably cheated in his exams to get a certificate.
    So why don’t Gamedesire do anything. Probably because Thailand is where the players are buying Chips. Why don’t we have a separate server for EU players, because there are no longer enough players playing Snooker. And that’s because it is riddled with cheats. Catch 22. A Gamedesire need player to play the game, including cheats, or the game is finished.
    And finally, not once has any Admin or Gamedesire on the Forum commented on the cheating. Why?
    Because they are not interested….

    Comment


    • #17
      Suppose they know it happens but find it difficult to stop, soon as one cheat is stopped another will emerge, nature of the beast, accept it and try move on, will always be hacking/cheating etc on the net, Gamedesire are obviously making a mint from this site and a bit like Ebay, don't give a monkeys as the money rolls in....

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Diggo68 View Post
        On the list I posted if the persons has a flag. If they have a question mark after there ID, no flag.
        I tend to play in the early hours so I seem to play against the Vampire Thai players that are only interested in stealing your chips.
        Played a Thai player tonight who would always go for the blue ball. Granted all the colours were tied up but not taking the obvious shot of potting the blue into the middle pocket, he potted into the corner pocket, every time. Don’t matter if the white is at one end of the table he would pot the blue into the corner of the other end of the table. And the blue never rattled the pocket, straight in. Any legit player will know how hard this is to do. He did this seven times on the trot. Obvious aim bot.
        Good news folks, I beat him on the black. His positional play ****ed (as do all cheats) that he only had the blue as a potable colour, yet never seemed to miss when aiming for a corner pocket with the blue on it’s spot.
        I’ve already started a list of cheats for November and 7 days in there are 27 players on the list. All bar one plays snooker and only 1 player has a flag. The majority are Asian and Guests.
        I know Snooker is big in Thailand, but so is cheating. I feel sorry for the few legit Thailand players I’ve played that have to put up with this ****.
        And how do I know they are legit players, because they show the Thailand flag and don’t have the cue inches away from the cue ball when taking a shot.
        So if this is a Graphics glitch then why do I only see it in mainly Thai and guest players who don’t have a flag? Occasionally I will see it in a player that has a flag but these players are rare.
        As for players without a profile picture, well only 10 of the 27 did not have a picture. One was even dressed up in his Asian Police uniform; says a lot about the Asian Police if they also cheat at games. Another was a photo of a guy graduating from college or University. Probably cheated in his exams to get a certificate.
        So why don’t Gamedesire do anything. Probably because Thailand is where the players are buying Chips. Why don’t we have a separate server for EU players, because there are no longer enough players playing Snooker. And that’s because it is riddled with cheats. Catch 22. A Gamedesire need player to play the game, including cheats, or the game is finished.
        And finally, not once has any Admin or Gamedesire on the Forum commented on the cheating. Why?
        Because they are not interested….
        There are more than 5 billion personalities on this planet and it seems you know how every one of them should play. That's hilarious! You also seem to know everything about programming, so you know how the game should always react... bugs, glitches, temperamental connections, and all. You're reading a whole lot of nothing into it (at least with MOST of what you've been describing in your posts). I don't doubt there are some cheaters, but it's no where near as rampant as you make it out to be (or I would see them too). According to our stats, I've played a lot more than you.

        The cue stick pulled back before the shot is an obvious glitch. I've seen it a thousand times, and it's looks pretty random. It doesn't bother me AT ALL, and has NO effect on either players' shots.

        The balls re-positioning after they all come to a halt is an obvious connection problem. I've seen it many times and it happens during my, or my opponent's shots, equally. It even happens on the practice table. It ****s, but it happens. I've even seen a ball stop next to a pocket, and when my opponent shot his next shot (nowhere near that ball), the ball fell in. It was like he bumped the table. Glitch! Not a cheater.

        When I'm on a roll, I too like to make the difficult shots (especially if I'm going for a Max Break in Snooker). It just looks so cool. The blue in the corner pocket (Snooker) is one of them. Once you know how to make the shot (from specific positions that don't change), it then becomes almost easy.

        Player's without a profile picture? You call this a sign of cheating? You've got to be kidding me? I look up your profile and don't see a picture. What's with that? For Diggo68 on GameDesire.com I don't even see any game results. Is that you? Where are you playing from? It must not be on GameDesire.com.

        Did YOU tell GameDesire what country you were playing from? I didn't. It attempts to determine what flag to use by using the IP address played (registered?) from. It got my flag right, but it won't always be correct. The question mark comes from it's inability to make a determination from the IP address. It's not even going to try to guess.

        I DO wish GameDesire would go through your list of IDs and determine if there are hackers/cheaters there. I'm sure they can do that. But I don't know that they even bother to read the forums. This is for players to vent on. They have a help system for communications with players. Maybe if you would talk to them nicely they would consider it. I've had nothing but good experiences with their help personnel. Try sugar instead of vinegar.

        If they come back and say there are no cheaters on your list, and you keep on complaining about cheaters, then there's no telling WHAT they'll do with your account.
        Last edited by QuantumSciGuy; 11-08-2017, 05:57 AM.

        Comment


        • #19
          QuantumSciGuy, first you offer to play me and insure that my ID will remain a secret. Then you post that you have obviously looked up a Diggo68 and found no profile picture.
          This makes me even more convinced you are working for Gamedesire and want to know who I am. Well I can tell you this, my player name you will never know. My Id will remain a mystery to you.
          You obviously don’t like the fact that a player is stirring up a lot of #### about cheats. Well they are out there in droves and Gamedesire doesn’t do anything. I will continue to stir up the #### until they do.
          And how do you know I have not played as many games as you.
          As for programming, I know more than you think. I know how games work and about using Bots. I also know how to manipulate games to cheat, but have never used this knowledge to cheat. Only to stop and report cheating.
          For over 20 years I have been an online gamer and know every little trick a cheat will use to defend or deflect their actions. And you are ticking a lot of boxes as a Gamedesire mole. Someone who tries to justify the obvious cheating with lame excuses.
          A few years after I started playing online, I was a member of a Clan that was anti cheat. A group was set up called the Mod Plod that searched out cheats and reported them to the game they were cheating and action was taken. I was a member and back in the bad old days cheats were easy to find. But cheats got more sophisticated and became much harder to find. However in Snooker Pro the clock has been turned back and cheats are so obvious it’s laughable. But nothing is done. It’s as though Gamedesire welcomes the cheating in order to keep the game alive, especially in Thailand. I cane to the conclusion that as many of the Thailand players who are cheating are at level 20 or below and playing against players from the UK think that we must be cheating. They don’t know that we are positioning and potting using skills we have learnt by playing the game. They probably think that cheating is the norm in the game and every one is doing it.
          As for the list, Gamedesire will do nothing. They won’t look at it; they will only look at the bank statement at the end of the month to see how much money the game is making.
          So why publish the list, to warn new legit players what they are in for. Most online gamers hate cheats, and this game is riddled with then.
          I play other games online and on face book and this is the worst. Worst because no one at Gamedesire gives a ####.
          I know Gamedesire don’t look at the Forum, they have Admin to do that job for them. But where are the Admin? Why have they not come on the Forum and explained all the cheating? Because they know it’s a problem and they know Gamedesire does not give a ####.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Diggo68 View Post
            QuantumSciGuy, first you offer to play me and insure that my ID will remain a secret. Then you post that you have obviously looked up a Diggo68 and found no profile picture.
            This makes me even more convinced you are working for Gamedesire and want to know who I am. Well I can tell you this, my player name you will never know. My Id will remain a mystery to you.
            You obviously don’t like the fact that a player is stirring up a lot of #### about cheats. Well they are out there in droves and Gamedesire doesn’t do anything. I will continue to stir up the #### until they do.
            And how do you know I have not played as many games as you.
            As for programming, I know more than you think. I know how games work and about using Bots. I also know how to manipulate games to cheat, but have never used this knowledge to cheat. Only to stop and report cheating.
            For over 20 years I have been an online gamer and know every little trick a cheat will use to defend or deflect their actions. And you are ticking a lot of boxes as a Gamedesire mole. Someone who tries to justify the obvious cheating with lame excuses.
            A few years after I started playing online, I was a member of a Clan that was anti cheat. A group was set up called the Mod Plod that searched out cheats and reported them to the game they were cheating and action was taken. I was a member and back in the bad old days cheats were easy to find. But cheats got more sophisticated and became much harder to find. However in Snooker Pro the clock has been turned back and cheats are so obvious it’s laughable. But nothing is done. It’s as though Gamedesire welcomes the cheating in order to keep the game alive, especially in Thailand. I cane to the conclusion that as many of the Thailand players who are cheating are at level 20 or below and playing against players from the UK think that we must be cheating. They don’t know that we are positioning and potting using skills we have learnt by playing the game. They probably think that cheating is the norm in the game and every one is doing it.
            As for the list, Gamedesire will do nothing. They won’t look at it; they will only look at the bank statement at the end of the month to see how much money the game is making.
            So why publish the list, to warn new legit players what they are in for. Most online gamers hate cheats, and this game is riddled with then.
            I play other games online and on face book and this is the worst. Worst because no one at Gamedesire gives a ####.
            I know Gamedesire don’t look at the Forum, they have Admin to do that job for them. But where are the Admin? Why have they not come on the Forum and explained all the cheating? Because they know it’s a problem and they know Gamedesire does not give a ####.
            (Quoted lines are from Diggo68, unquoted lines are responses from Me, QuantumSciGuy)

            "first you offer to play me and insure that my ID will remain a secret."
            And that hasn't changed. If we play and I find you are a cheat, I won't reveal your ID. Well... for you I might make an exception.

            "Then you post that you have obviously looked up a Diggo68 and found no profile picture."
            What does that have to do with the price of beans in China? I mentioned that because you seemed to think there was something fishy about players that have no profile picture... and YOU DON'T have a profile picture.

            "convinced you are working for Gamedesire"
            Nope. I'm just someone who wants to know about cheaters just like you do. I just haven't seen the ones you are playing. Your ranting and raving is NOT convincing.

            "and want to know who I am."
            That's right. I check people's profiles all the time. I'm interested in who I play, especially when someone is constantly spouting off like you do. That's what profiles are there for.

            "I can tell you this, my player name you will never know. My Id will remain a mystery to you."
            Why would a legitimate player want to hide their profile? This makes me wonder about you. Are you a troll on every site you visit?

            "You obviously don’t like the fact that a player is stirring up a lot of #### about cheats."
            Not at all. I would like to know if a site were rampant with cheaters. I just haven't seen as many as you seem to have. Originally (another thread), I just asked a couple of questions, and you came right back and insulted me.

            "they are out there in droves and Gamedesire doesn’t do anything."
            I don't doubt that there ARE cheaters (and never have said otherwise). I just don't see it as rampant as your posts seem to suggest. The player matching algorithm must be matching you with more cheaters than I, since I don't see what you see (for whatever reason).

            "how do you know I have not played as many games as you."
            I am only going by the statistics I see on your profile, and since you aren't playing from GameDesire.com (or play from a different ID), I can't tell. Let's play a game so I can tell. My statistics are public and I post from the same ID I play from.

            "I know how to manipulate games to cheat, but have never used this knowledge to cheat."
            Hmmm...

            "For over 20 years I have been an online gamer"
            And I have been a programmer for over 40 years (literally). I was playing online (or PC connected) games since before there was an internet. I've even written a few.

            "you are ticking a lot of boxes as a Gamedesire mole. Someone who tries to justify the obvious cheating with lame excuses."
            I guess one of those checkboxes is that I haven't seen the cheaters you have (check). You may not believe it, but it IS the truth. I have given NO excuses for cheaters, just trying to determine what you call a cheater. And many of your descriptions do NOT merit the cheater tag (no flag, no picture, cue pulled back, balls resetting). Balls resetting after a shot could be a sign of a hacked program, but also a problem with the connection. I have seen it on the PRACTICE table more than against another player, so it does happen without a cheater. The cue pulled back prior to a shot is an obvious glitch, but the others are just plain nonsense.

            "cheats got more sophisticated and became much harder to find."
            That's right. Games get more sophisticated and so do the cheats, all the way up to the point where they're impossible to stop (such as external programs running on a player's machine).

            "But nothing is done. It’s as though Gamedesire welcomes the cheating in order to keep the game alive"
            I doubt that. It would be better for GameDesire to have NO cheats than to have lots of cheats, so I'm sure they are working on it (and HAVE worked on it). Some types of cheating are impossible for them to stop without a complete redesign/rewrite of the game. And yes... they DO have to take into consideration the costs of a rewrite.

            "As for the list, Gamedesire will do nothing. They won’t look at it"
            I have had NO problems with GameDesire's help desk. Maybe if you tried sugar instead of vinegar you might be more helpful and get a better response. I DO wish GameDesire WOULD examine the players in your list, though. I'm sure they could tell a definite cheater from a definite non-cheater. But then again... they're probably doing that already, and as I said before, programs that run on a player's machine they may not be able to do anything about (or even detect).

            Have a nice day
            Last edited by QuantumSciGuy; 11-10-2017, 08:18 AM.

            Comment


            • #21
              I decided to look up your profile QuantumSciGuy and saw that you play a lot of Pool and not so much snooker.
              This is NOT about Pool, but SNOOKER…!!!
              I have played a lot of Pool games and although there is the odd cheat they are rare.
              In Snooker, it’s about 50/50 between those who cheat and those who are legit.
              I’ve said this many times that in”SNOOKER”, most of the cheats are Guests or Asian. Nearly all have the cue glitch and never miss.
              Now “SNOOKER” is a lot harder than Pool because of the amount of thought that has to go into each shot, and the size of the table. You have to manipulate the white ball to get the right shot. Another thing cheats don’t do, they never manipulate the cue ball.
              Because of the country you are from I doubt you play the same player I do, mainly Asian.
              Now most of these Asians don’t have a flag but you can tell they are from Thailand because there names are in the Thailand script. A lot have a profile picture and no flag, hence why I refer to them Asians a lot, and not as someone coming from Thailand. Though I suspect most are.
              Now players from Austalia and New Zealand always have a flag and no cue glitch. And guess what, they don’t cheat.
              One other point to make you aware of is that in Asia Snooker is Huge. It’s one of the most popular sports and so to get good they want to cheat online. It’s all about the big breaks and stealing chips from legit players.
              I look at a cheating players profile in “SNOOKER” by clicking on their profile picture. From this you can see if they play any of the pool games. And blow me if they don’t….!!! They have only ever played “SNOOKER”, never once being pursued to venture into the realms of pool.
              Try playing in the high Stake games and Tournaments in Snooker against Asian players and maybe you will see what I have been trying to say all this time.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Diggo68 View Post
                I decided to look up your profile QuantumSciGuy and saw that you play a lot of Pool and not so much snooker.
                This is NOT about Pool, but SNOOKER…!!!
                I have played a lot of Pool games and although there is the odd cheat they are rare.
                In Snooker, it’s about 50/50 between those who cheat and those who are legit.
                I’ve said this many times that in”SNOOKER”, most of the cheats are Guests or Asian. Nearly all have the cue glitch and never miss.
                Now “SNOOKER” is a lot harder than Pool because of the amount of thought that has to go into each shot, and the size of the table. You have to manipulate the white ball to get the right shot. Another thing cheats don’t do, they never manipulate the cue ball.
                Because of the country you are from I doubt you play the same player I do, mainly Asian.
                Now most of these Asians don’t have a flag but you can tell they are from Thailand because there names are in the Thailand script. A lot have a profile picture and no flag, hence why I refer to them Asians a lot, and not as someone coming from Thailand. Though I suspect most are.
                Now players from Austalia and New Zealand always have a flag and no cue glitch. And guess what, they don’t cheat.
                One other point to make you aware of is that in Asia Snooker is Huge. It’s one of the most popular sports and so to get good they want to cheat online. It’s all about the big breaks and stealing chips from legit players.
                I look at a cheating players profile in “SNOOKER” by clicking on their profile picture. From this you can see if they play any of the pool games. And blow me if they don’t….!!! They have only ever played “SNOOKER”, never once being pursued to venture into the realms of pool.
                Try playing in the high Stake games and Tournaments in Snooker against Asian players and maybe you will see what I have been trying to say all this time.
                Thanks for the information, Diggo68. You DID say earlier that it was mainly in Snooker, and I DO play mostly Pool. But I have played over 1500 Snooker games, which should be enough to see/recognize cheats.

                And I DO also play mostly the lower stakes tables, so if cheats play mostly high stakes games then that's why I don't see them. I don't play Snooker cups (I've played 2), as they take too long (the waiting for each round to finish before I can play my next round can be 10 minutes or more).

                But I also have seen the pool cue pulled back at the start of a shot in Pool thousands of times (well at least many hundreds), and I see it as a glitch. No one plays any better with it that I've seen. Same goes for having no flag. Same goes for Asian or guest accounts.

                I guess if someone is using a hacked program, then maybe they're playing high stakes games or cups. There's not much GameDesire can do about that without major code changes.

                As for the thought that goes into Snooker... My Max Break of 143 should attest to my knowledge of that (too bad it's not on the Stats page).
                Last edited by QuantumSciGuy; 11-11-2017, 08:34 AM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 10.12.46.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	61643 So Cheats never play like this then with there cue long way away from ball ....... to play a gentle shot on black in middle pocket

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 10.13.50.png
Views:	1
Size:	434.1 KB
ID:	61645 Cheat first class woukld love to play these cheats without there bot cheats ......wipe the floor with all of them

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Now that is what I call cheats Diggo is right every word he wrote...... spoils what could be best game online as snooker is concerned anyway ..

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 11.18.55.png
Views:	1
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	61656 This guy is so cheeky he even says before playing Good Game lol lol hows that for cheating total t@@l he is look at his stats
                        Last edited by wee58; 11-16-2017, 02:15 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Well well well Just came up against someone who started the kangaroo court about me, they know who it is BIGGEST SNITCH On here, Guess what all mouth no action ran and gave in without taking shot, after all what they said about me I would have wanted to beat the crap out of them ,,,,,, Crying to GamesDesire are you now Dudestar lol lol .....Mind you best thing you did give up looking at your stats you have done that a few times ........we will meet again hope you might play a shot next time I don't need your easy fake cash .....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            A quick search of youtube now shows Thailand players using the "guest/mobile" cheat. What they have are black lines that you can move, similar to MS paint with the straight line drawing, and line up each shot with. I knew it existed for about a year now but had not seen it firsthand until now.

                            In other words, I was right and gamedesire was wrong. So is GD just covering this stuff up?

                            You can find it on youtube and download, if you fancy . Good luck!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I have emailed Games Desire many times with pics as above about Cheats, Nothing they say glitch in game lol lol yeah right, I know cheats when I play them lucky now got super fast connection as you say ALL THAI playerds even with flags up are cheats and Guests also ......and if flag of IDS country 100% cheats .....Guarenteed .......Yes I am another who think GD is covering up this stuff , go to youtube it is plastered with videos how to make unlimited money, Gold, and off course Cheat lines .........seen players on level 3 with millions lol and 900 gold coin cues yeah right off course they bought them NO .......Now with my connection I can just reboot without playing these so called Players who are cheats thank goodness...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X