List of October Cheats.... Now do something about these cheats gamedesire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of October Cheats.... Now do something about these cheats gamedesire

Here id a list of cheats I found playing while snooker and some playing pool. Will gamedesire do anything about it,,,,I doubt it so I will keep posting lists of cheats until they do.
    Gamedesire, get your heads out of your ****** and do your job. Get rid of the cheats in snooker...
    ID Country Name Snooker
    21186683 ? Aung Snooker
    20282837 ? 262259639 Snooker
    21636011 ? Asian Snooker
    20768053 ? Sezai Snooker
    20556660 ? Asian Snooker
    19688962 ? 656036352 Snooker
    21484151 ? Duy Snooker
    19941867 ? Krzysztof Snooker
    21503128 ? Neil Snooker
    21547221 ? 69287405 Snooker
    21387986 ? Chit Snooker
    21788055 ? 92364581 Pool
    21565153 ? Asian Snooker
    21544357 ? Saman Snooker
    17298904 ? 50731950 Snooker
    20917346 ? Note Snooker
    21859276 ? Hilmi Snooker
    9890649 Poland Wojciech Snooker
    70862136 ? 21382630 Snooker
    20983043 ? Asian Snooker
    18611059 ? ? Snooker
    21167264 ? Ayoub Snooker
    21617167 ? 157475984 Pool
    20900535 ? 56362875 Pool
    21699222 ? Creidens Pool
    21746782 ? Tranvantrong Pool
    21562857 ? 753945280 Pool
    21470366 ? 650648654 Pool
    21504494 ? 658858664 Pool
    16770813 Brazil Giih Pool
    18998455 Canada Rejean Snooker
    21787762 ? Firat Pool
    21797104 ? Charles Pool
    20822178 ? Asian Snooker
    21331919 ? Koi Snooker
    21047295 ? 817814784 Snooker
    21546243 ? 319396832 Snooker
    21471535 ? Tam Snooker
    21568431 ? Jaya Snooker
    21675563 ? 828789312 Snooker
    12279622 IDS_Country_KH Phearom Snooker
    21537101 ? 473638176 Pool
    20546279 ? 286304960 Snooker
    16354474 ? Asian Snooker
    21879850 ? 72966797 Pool
    20647123 ? Arab Snooker
    21285816 ? Jeejee Snooker
    18093154 ? Tom Snooker
    21279748 ? Pramit Snooker
    21754491 ? 756494144 Snooker
    21630889 ? Asian Snooker
    21632523 ? Asian Snooker

Diggo68 , good evening , I must admit I'm disappointed to see that Neil on your list of cheats was not one of my Google accounts . It would have been a backhanded compliment like a worker being so well paid hes suspected of being a money launderer or a good chess player suspected of being a robot . Coral bookmakers online banned me just for having a few lucky wins and daring to withdraw my winnings. . Quite an honour really . Genuinely , would you like one or two of my Google accounts , each with a million or more coins and a decent cue ? I m happy to add the username and password on here,though the win rates not high for those reasons I'd mentioned earlier. I will however be deleting this later if not , just to avoid pesky online criticism .
    Last edited by Neil Powis; 11-03-2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Does anyone on this cheat list want to play me? I'd love to know what it looks like when someone cheats like Diggo68 says they do. I've seen the cue stick pulled back before a shot, the balls repositioning after a shot, and other things he's mentioned in other threads... and they're all bugs. They're not cheats... at least not the ones I've played against. As a matter of fact... most of those players ****ed (pardon my french). The only cheats I see are the ones with multiple accounts. I can ignore them. If they're better than I, then it just adds a little more challenge for me.

Just friend me AND/or send me a message (since I ignore most friend requests) and I'll gladly play you. I'd like to come back to this thread and tell Diggo68 that it's all in his head and he's just a whiner. I'll keep your ID private. If I DO find someone who I DO believe is cheating, Diggo68, I'll come back and confirm that too (but I'll still keep his/her ID private).

Diggo68, I'd like to play you too. Just message me.

Comment

Diggo , good evening from sunny Phang Nga . Do you see why I'm disappointed ? Not being seen as a hacker is one thing . But even though I can pot a red off the break and land on the black ( I can advise how if anyone's curious ) and at one time had 50 million precious coins on miniclip pool ( 3850 pounds sterling worth from their shop ) I'm not even seen as a worthwhile cheat. Maybe I should take my opponents shot for them , swerve the white in pool , time them out , use a long line to pocket every shot off a cushion or play every tournament in practise mode.? Would that be enough or just to obvious . But then again maybe selling credit card details on the dark web would be a better use of my time . BTW there seems no way at all on an android tablet to choose or avoid any friend or opponent . I would like , ironically , to avoid cheats and hackers!

Comment

How do you know these users are cheats?
          There are lots of ways to gain advantage, via practise, thinking, experience, don't mean you cheat.

Comment

Really, you don’t believe there is a problem with cheats…..
            Go online and Google cheats.
            Then come back to me when you have got your heads out the dirt and see there is a problem, mainly snooker.
            QuantumSciGuy and Neil Powis have both tried to explain away the cheating in Snooker (maybe they are working for Gamedesire), who knows.
            The fact is if you look online at Snooker Live Pro you find page after page telling you how to cheat, and how to set it up.
            All the players listed are cheats and any legit player would know this if they played them.
            They take on shots and pot shots only a robot could do. They never rattle the pockets, always clean pots no matter the difficulty or the range.
            And yes they all have the cue glitch which means their cue is always drawn back before a shot.
            Noticed how many don’t have a flag, yet they have a picture.
            And why have game desire made it so hard to read a players ID. I’m lucky I have a large monitor but how are you supposed to read a players ID on a laptop, I pad or phone.
            They obviously don’t want you to report a player using an ID. Talk about making things hard for legit players and easy for cheats.

Comment

Diggo , good morning , you still have your concerns , however that ID issue seems to be a red herring . It may be on monitors only , as on a tablet , at least , the eight digit ID is very readable on the opponents details page . As for working for game desire , I,m hardly a fan of theirs . When do they ever respond on any thread on here , its more like a dying forum . Their facebook and Twitter sites unused , and the thousands of reviews on playstore always get the same bland replies . Harsh words for an employee. Are you not interested in how to predictably pot a red to the top centre pocket on the break?

Comment

So as Neil said ''Are you not interested in how to predictably pot a red to the top centre pocket on the break?'' Off Course You will see this many times in Snooker , or do you ??? Never seen it before in the snooker I have seen on TV .......Wonder if say Any Top players know this shot .....Like I said many times Cheats they DO play here Mostly Asians say 95% Guests on 2nd or 3rd accounts .....all They know is potting ...... positional play is something they Do not play....Neil you have said you have Multiple accounts fair play for admitting this, and if so Say Cheat straight away .......Look at You Tube seen by many In Asia see the people asking questions mostly Kids , how to set it up, and see them play Most of them haven't got a clue ....... haven't played real snooker in there life, think snooker cue is walking stick in there countries some, Guest Players are 99% cheats ........ Like I have said when I started playing here, was called cheat ....soemthing I would never lower myself to do believe me on that, and had Kangaroo court here in this forum, because when I play someone who takes up to last seciond on shots know 99% are cheats and start throwing messages at them , got better things to do than watch someone cheat in from of my eyes ....so belittle them, ok maybe wrong on the account I did ....that brought it up on Forum, but still no need to throw dummy out the pram and report here on Forum, where at the time there was many A@@ Lickers for game desire present ....maybe still here ....... You say Glitch funny enough when I wrote to games desire same answer came back, if Glitch why don't they do something about it ??? if glitch how come there winnings out weight there games played ???? if glitch how come they have won 2000 games out of 3000 but look at stats and only shows you they have won 100 ???? Now Neil I haven't just jumped off banana boat and you admit having many accounts so yes, Think Diggo has every right to say what he is........and being proud of knocking a red in off break , I would keep my opinions to myself If I could do that, as that to me spells Cheat straight away ...... anyway cheat or no enjoy game .....diggo I am 100% with you on this ....but over last week noticed Not many Guest players come up now in Snooker ....maybe just maybe GamesDesire has been shifting through these ....and think only desktop players should be playing each other let the cheating android players hang each other I say ....
                Rant Over

Comment

Neil you are so proud to say about potting red off break, a true snoker player like you lol If I could do that , I would be a cheat and there is no way any pro snooker player would dream in a million years of doing, it underminds the other player straight away .....and when I play even against cheats I give them respect, until they get ****y that is then all respect goes out window ...... most I say 90% asians Cheat no two ways about it, see you tube and see replies to some cheat they put up, played kids here maybe young as 6 don't know first thing about snooker I am talking angles , pots using scripts, it is comical sometimes and sad ....
                  I was called cheat when I first played, something I would never lower myself to do ..... kangaroo court in this veryt forum way back, by someone I called over , took until last second to take shot ....most of time missing ....maybe I was wrong who knows but they put here I was cheating in a way by flashing messages up, when you play snooker , it says; quick game not a marathon like so many cheats play it ....you say about mulitiple accounts well thet alone spells cheat to me end off ,and would never come on a forum and brag about it like you ....Diggo is 100% right in what he is saying, me myself I have fast connection if I see Guest come up I automatic , go back to home page .......... I have noticed that last few weeks Not many Guests play snooker now still on pool though but they look stupoid with there Long cue aims which says CHeat to me no matter what you say Neil, and also Games Desire for that matter , something word for word they have replied to my comment on this ....cheats are in every game why because there sad want to be good in game , but can't without cheating and brag about there good shots lol which I laugh at when playing them ..........all we can do is beat them until they realize cheating is not the way forward, Thais get tired very quickly.......so hang on in there it is a good game spoilt by cheats ....mostly kids who don't have anything better to do ...

Comment

Wee58 , good afternoon , I'd seen your other posts , you did well to stand up for yourself ,but maybe a little harsh on me , I was simply next in line for the kangaroo court . Sometimes those who are suspicious are wrong , did you know for example that you can swap between pool and snooker , play just one game yet have millions in your account . I played an opponent who'd won more tournaments than total games , yet was a poor player . It just doesn't make sense . A red off the break took perser perserv perserver ...dedication , on the practise table. He'll I missed half of the Aussie NRL final, and I did offer twice to explain how .PS how on earth do you flash messages up? As for multiple accounts I was open about that elsewhere
                    Last edited by Neil Powis; 11-04-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Neil Good Evening .....Yes If you are honest and true,.......stand up and be counted I say ..... yes you did own up to multiple accpounts but you are only one of Hundreds, and you know what they say about Multiple accounts not a good base to say you are not cheating, as for practice Yes I practice as I find most games are won on Colours .....and this I practice at least 30 mins each day now can pot in any pocket any ball ......maybe something cheats don't understand It isn't about potting ....it is about leaving your opponent in difficult positions also ...As for Breaking off potting Red , Don't and never will Sorry find that good, as sending message straight away of no respect to opponent ......I have had this happen to me ....more the pity I know how to pot balls ....and won as I hate players who don't respect ......as I always do (unless against Thai or Guest that is ) as know cheat straight away .....first thing I do is look at stats even before breaking off ...you must know how to send on game surely as you know most things..... when ever I play a cheat (and Like you being honest in this ) will do anything to beat them as there just waste of space to me , spoiling a good Game.... Now I just play them as know how too (thank god) first and foremost thing a cheat does ...... he introduces himself with Good luck message .... believe me A sure sign that ....as they hate losing .......but got to try to say they are legit all the same..... Me Don't wash I'm afraid, Not just jumped off Banana Boat here.... as for Kangaroo Courts well the people who are involved are sad always will be in my eyes ....and me I have nothing to do with them ....no one deserves that spreading rumours around ,speacilay false ones ...Ok I did say you have all the qualities of being a cheat Never said you are as never played you .....but like myself Would not come into Forum if you were ...so got to give benefit of doubt ....hope you caught the aussie NRL in the end good luck

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumSciGuy View Post
                        Does anyone on this cheat list want to play me? I'd love to know what it looks like when someone cheats like Diggo68 says they do. I've seen the cue stick pulled back before a shot, the balls repositioning after a shot, and other things he's mentioned in other threads... and they're all bugs. They're not cheats... at least not the ones I've played against. As a matter of fact... most of those players ****ed (pardon my french). The only cheats I see are the ones with multiple accounts. I can ignore them. If they're better than I, then it just adds a little more challenge for me.

Just friend me AND/or send me a message (since I ignore most friend requests) and I'll gladly play you. I'd like to come back to this thread and tell Diggo68 that it's all in his head and he's just a whiner. I'll keep your ID private. If I DO find someone who I DO believe is cheating, Diggo68, I'll come back and confirm that too (but I'll still keep his/her ID private).

Diggo68, I'd like to play you too. Just message me.
                        I've played this for a long time, and also posted the video (another thread) of a player repositioning table. Feel free to check it out.

It is not a bug, it's a cheat. Yesterday, I had an American player snookered in 8-ball. They simply picked up the cue ball and moved it around the blocking ball. There was no foul on my part, they hacked the game so it's practice mode and can move any or all balls around the table.

Just for the record. I have lost MANY games, including high-stakes on 100k and 50k table, by players doing this. One was a 100 rank brazilian player, so it is a valid cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmsaregood View Post

I've played this for a long time, and also posted the video (another thread) of a player repositioning table. Feel free to check it out.

It is not a bug, it's a cheat. Yesterday, I had an American player snookered in 8-ball. They simply picked up the cue ball and moved it around the blocking ball. There was no foul on my part, they hacked the game so it's practice mode and can move any or all balls around the table.

Just for the record. I have lost MANY games, including high-stakes on 100k and 50k table, by players doing this. One was a 100 rank brazilian player, so it is a valid cheat.
                          How about giving me some text to search for. When I search for your posts, nothing comes up for you having posted a video. I'd LOVE to see that video and I'll admit it if I see what you say it shows.

Comment

I have also played when the table been re-positioned after I potted a ball and all ..... cheat totally agree rhythmsaregood ......as for cheats take your pick on any Guest 99.9% are cheats hence Guest name .....also RKS Country flag players .... afraid to put there real country flag up with a name like Brotov Bulgarian or anatov Russian even Thai players all play put of African Country Flag .....But the worst is the ones who cue are about 3 inches away from target ball ......

Comment

Just played my first cheat ever, been playing on Y8 for ages, never came across any strange activity, played a cup game today....was in a decent winning position, then opponent pots colour, red just re-positions in front of pocket...I thought it was the Carlsberg, but no, there it was.....WHY BOTHER, really, in the long run, few more points, better cue, where dya go from there, GET A GIRLFRIEND FFS.....

Comment

Working...
                              X