This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version of Pool Live Pro!

Please, try new (Unity) version of our Pool Live Pro and let us know what you think. Enjoy
    https://www.gamedesire.com/en/poollivepro-2017/play

No more ctrl/aim for precise aim

No more arrow keys for precise spin

Aim lines show a circle on the rail where cue ball will follow

Basically, it's a downgrade/several steps backwards from PLP on flash. Awful.

Comment

It's different for sure. Seems the power is more, even with a light touch. I played one 8 ball game and about five 9 ball games. As with anything there is always room for improvement. Would say the jury is still out on this one. I do like there is no lobby chat to distract you, as I did not like the full screen mode in the earlier version. Just my opinion, for what its worth.

Comment

I found a glitch in your new game. Was my shot on the 8 ball in 9ball pool. I could aim, but when I tried to shoot, it would not let me and my time ran out....Game Desire you owe me 250 coins.

Comment

Don't You Hate that.? Sorry....

Comment

Playing with Firefox ESR 52 I get a UNity crash.

Comment

I get this Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2017-11-5 Free online games Poker, Bingo, Mahjong, Pool Play for fun .png
Views:	1
Size:	569.9 KB
ID:	61532

Comment

Originally posted by marl00n View Post
                Please, try new (Unity) version of our Pool Live Pro and let us know what you think. Enjoy
                https://www.gamedesire.com/en/poollivepro-2017/play
                Yuck! Not even close.

Comment

Tried it....couldn't figure out how to play in full screen....I don't care for the circle where the cueball will hit a rail.....I much prefer the Flash version. I don't think I'll play the Unity version.

Comment

I also have to say, I *really* don't care for the scantily-clad women in the splash pages.

Comment

Working...
                    X