Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still full of cheats...game is unplayable...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My skin is plenty thick enough thankyou matey. Question, how do you know they are patching the game? Question, why is it a problem? I've just played my 11th game today, and won all of them one of the opponents was a guy on level 66, I'm only on 25.

Comment

Anyone who doesn't think people cheat at this game every day are very naive sheeple. A quick search of pool live pro and cheats will bring up so much crap and if you read some of those pages people are telling them when the cheat quits working and next thing you know they have a new code out./

Comment

Ok, maybe I am naive, I can live with that BUT I still don't get HOW people can cheat and for anyone who is a decent player, it shouldn't be a problem. For example, when you're on a break how do they stop you playing the game out?

Comment

Originally posted by Mixk500 View Post
          Anyone who doesn't think people cheat at this game every day are very naive sheeple. A quick search of pool live pro and cheats will bring up so much crap and if you read some of those pages people are telling them when the cheat quits working and next thing you know they have a new code out./
          I would much rather be a little naive than cynical!

Comment

So you basically say playing is not worth the effort at all because there are cheaters everywhere. Because that's how I feel right now; just played a game, was constantly thinking about this thread and therefore didn't have any fun at all. I have never noticed anyone cheating against me so far - maybe they did, but if so, it still looked like ordinary games to me. I would have been fine being naive. Now I'm obviously annoyed by this ever-present possibility. The thought about how pathetic it is to cheat in an online game where you don't even win anything (AFAIK) doesn't help too much. And the technical flaws of the game itself obviously play their part too... I would actually prefer a singleplayer game anyway, but there don't seem to be any decent snooker games on the internet.

Comment

Am bored with this bullshit now. I'll just get back to playing (and USUALLY winning) leave all you whingers to moan and groan.

Comment

Hi everyone, I am always irritated as well when I see the cheater is playing with me. Unfortunately you can't add them as the ignore player because the system recognize only nick name and for example nick name of Thailand players I can't write properly. And even I can use correct alphabet's letters the system can't find the player what I have played with few seconds ago. I wrote a post about it and ask admin to do something with that but no answer. It should be possibility to give the ban use ID:00000000 number. Very simple! I saw proposal to add each other as a friend and be sure to play honorably (it is not bad idea), how can I do that?
                Last edited by Hipeer; 09-23-2017, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Mercedes507, your level 25, that means you’re a very experienced player and can hit shots us novices are still trying to master. Try Playing at a lower level and playing against players with lower levels that never miss.New players will not stay because of the hackers, and the game will die like so many in the past. Mercedes507 please turn off the light when you are the last person playing and there is no one else left.
                  This is a list of players I know cheat that I have played in the last two weeks:

NAME COUNTRY ID

ALINUS UK 16108247
                  ? ? 18272072
                  DAVID ? 18371304
                  Guest 590524032 ? 21590791
                  LEE ? 21358308
                  PORCHAI ? 21306956
                  SHA ? 21356482
                  ? ? 21446674
                  KING ? 20671187
                  Guest 464799086 ? 20676616
                  Guest 269267614 ? 21596920
                  SOBRI ? 21512705
                  HO ? 20544478
                  ? ? 19648571
                  Guest 971570399 ? 21273622
                  Guest 871679488 ? 21454056
                  ROBERT ? 21672656
                  MOHAND ? 21672656
                  ? ? 21066099
                  ? ? 21450258
                  JUMPOL ? 21202601
                  ? ? 21698006
                  RICHARD ENG 18896749

Most of the cheats come from Asia and have names I cannot read because they are in some sort of Asian script, Hench a ? For the name. But almost every hacker does not have a nominated country.
                  The last player I played (Richard) was from England and he was at level 42 in snooker. How this guy had not been banned by now is a mystery.
                  I also went online to see what cheats were available and was shocked at how many sites there were.

I watched a video on youtube regarding setting up a cheat and the hacker bought credits before he played. Maybe this is the problem….Hackers are spending cash on credits and this is what the developers want. Not legit players, but players who spend cash on credits…ie hackers.
                  Last edited by Diggo68; 10-06-2017, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggo68 View Post
                    Hi,

Tonight I have played 5 games, one was a legit player the other four were cheats. This is a great game when playing legit players but the cheats have taken the game over and it has become unplayable. And nothing is being done...

With regard to the cheats whose cue is away from the cue ball when lining up a shot and never draw the cue back to shoot the admin wrote over a year ago ( so they knew there was a problem back in June 2016):

"Hello,

We assure you that all your reports are checked by our team. In most cases something which looks like cheat for you is a graphic inaccuracy. Beside checking reports we have an automatic anti-cheat system which locks the account when the operation of cheat engine is detected.

Have a nice day"

I've been an online gamer for 20 years plus and the cheating is the worst I have seen and so obvious in Snooker & Live Pro and nothing has ever been done.

Admin/Gamedesire, if this is a graphic inaccuracy, then why do I only see this on players who:

1. Have won 10 games in a row even though they have not played 100 games.
                    2. Have a very high win percentage
                    3. Seem to take longer than legit players to line up a shot.
                    4. Have very high, highest break scores, though they have played very few games.
                    5. Why don't I see this so called "graphic inaccuracy" on every player.
                    6. Nine out of ten players who I see have this "graphic inaccuracy" are guest players or don't have a photo ID.
                    7. If there really is a "graphic inaccuracy" why not fix it and put our minds at rest.
                    8. I very rarely beat who has this "graphic inaccuracy" because they rarely miss.

Why, because they are cheating, you know this and saying it is a "graphic inaccuracy" is a lame excuse that won't wash with legit gamers.
                    It's obvious that any banned players are rejoining as a guest and so the cheating continues.
                    I have not spent any money on this game and never will. But I feel you have already robbed a number of players out of there cash so they can play a game riddled with cheats.

But be assured this game will die, just like all the other games that buried their heads in the sand and ignored the legit players...

LONG LIVE THE CHEATS...SNOOKER & LIVE POOL PRO RIP...

You have a nice day....
                    I've heard about cheating in GameDesire pool games since I started playing and wondered how people could actually cheat. You are saying your criteria for cheaters are the items 1-8 that you listed. Just because someone is better than you and you don't know how that could be, then they must be cheating? HAH! THAT'S LAUGHABLE! The only cheating I see is some players obviously start new accounts after having already played, and learned. I've learned to live with it without complaint. This is the best online pool game I've ever played, so KUDOS to the development team.

Here's my thoughts on your 1-8 list:

1. Have won 10 games in a row even though they have not played 100 games.
                    - I won at least my first 15 games (I forget exactly). 15 out of 15. And I'm sure there are plenty of players out there that are better than me. How did I win my first 15, you might ask? Well before I played my first game against a player, I must have played at least 50-75 games on the practice table by myself. I bet I'm NOT the only one that practices first. And after the first 100 games or so, I would start every session with 5-10 practice games. After 20000 games, I still play on the practice table quite often to try new shots. It's still fun!
                    2. Have a very high win percentage.
                    - I must have won 86% of my games until I had played 1000 games, or so.
                    3. Seem to take longer than legit players to line up a shot.
                    - I'm a quick shooter, but I'd say taking time is only prudent, even for good players.
                    4. Have very high, highest break scores, though they have played very few games.
                    - I didn't play Snooker until I'd played 18000 other pool games. By then I was pretty experienced. I now have a "max break" of 143. I've played 1500 Snooker games but I got a "max break" of 143 early on, after about 500 games.
                    5. Why don't I see this so called "graphic inaccuracy" on every player.
                    - I've seen this "graphic inaccuracy" from the start. Some players were good and some players were bad. You know what I thought when I saw the pool cue pulled way back through the whole shot. "Hey this must be a 'graphic inaccuracy' problem". And I didn't even need to ask anyone what the problem was. It's called a bug, and a minor one at that. It won't happen on every player and it doesn't affect their shot in ANY way. That's why it's called a bug. I don't doubt that it even might only happen to the "other" player. Meaning you'll never see it for your cue stick, only on the opponent's. They; however, may see it on yours and not their own.
                    6. Nine out of ten players who I see have this "graphic inaccuracy" are guest players or don't have a photo ID.
                    - I doubt it. Its probably pretty random.
                    7. If there really is a "graphic inaccuracy" why not fix it and put our minds at rest.
                    - It's called a bug, and a minor one at that. It's probably on their list of things to do. Waaaayyyy down at the bottom.
                    8. I very rarely beat who has this "graphic inaccuracy" because they rarely miss.
                    - That's your problem. It doesn't affect their shot in ANY way.

There's my 2 cents worth.

Comment

To anyone who think that long time players like me whine and are bad loser because we can't stand to lose,i invite them to what this little video and tell me honestly that this bullshit is legit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zIXAmNuRHM

Comment

Quantumsciguy, you have obviously been playing for a while having notched up 1000 games and are obviously an experienced player.
                        Now look at the situation from a new players point of view. We are getting thrashed by hackers because we don’t have the experience and new players will either quit playing or start hacking because that’s the only two options we have.
                        I have noticed in the past few weeks that the hacking is mainly in Snooker. I have only come across a few in the pool games.
                        All I am trying to do is save this great game. I have seen to many games die because of hackers. Unless the developers do something, and I mean do something quick this game will die. New players will either quit or hack. And if they hack then no one will want to play.
                        So Quantumsciguy if you want to play against hackers only, then bury your head in the sand, think there is not a hacking problem. And believe the developers are working hard to correct this problem. From my side of the fence nothing is being done and this game will die like so many good games in the past because no can be bothered.

That’s my 4 cents worth…

Comment

Quantumsciguy, you have obviously been playing for a while having notched up 1000 games and are obviously an experienced player.
                          Now look at the situation from a new players point of view. We are getting thrashed by hackers because we don’t have the experience and new players will either quit playing or start hacking because that’s the only two options we have.
                          I have noticed in the past few weeks that the hacking is mainly in Snooker. I have only come across a few in the pool games.
                          All I am trying to do is save this great game. I have seen to many games die because of hackers. Unless the developers do something, and I mean do something quick this game will die. New players will either quit or hack. And if they hack then no one will want to play.
                          So Quantumsciguy if you want to play against hackers only, then bury your head in the sand, think there is not a hacking problem. And believe the developers are working hard to correct this problem. From my side of the fence nothing is being done and this game will die like so many good games in the past because no can be bothered.

That’s my 4 cents worth…
                          I have no idea what you mean by "hacking". Hacking is a computer term that means altering the programming in some way. Or maybe you mean whacking the ball wildly. What do you mean by hacking?

Comment

Originally posted by Mixk500 View Post
                            Please explain in detail how players are able to cheat, besides those that create more than one account.

Also, please don't include game bugs as players cheating, such as when the cue stick is pulled back all the way for a shot. I've heard it called a "graphical inconsistency", and that's good enough for me. In NO WAY, does this help or hinder any player. I've seen it a thousand times and it looks ugly, but doesn't otherwise bother me.

Also, please don't include when the balls reset after they stop moving (or get set to other positions). These are surely due to connection problems and the inability of the game engine to properly recalculate ball motions. Connection problems... we all hate them and they're NOT GameDesire's fault (or problem).

I've searched the forums like you said, but there are too may posts with the term "cheat". Most are just people spouting off, so if there is a post with actual valid detail, please include a link to it (or quote it verbatim).

Comment

Quantumsciguy, OK let me explain Hacking as you really do have your head in the sand. It means CHEATING. And if you seriously believe the crap about a graphic glitch then your head must be buried in the sand up to your arse,
                              The players who I see have this so called glitch (mainly snooker) never miss a shot. But there positional is poor, which means they can be beaten. The CHEAT/HACKER focuses on the pot not the position. Get a CHEATER/HACKER in a snooker or safety shot and they are lost.
                              Why don’t you Google cheats for Live Shot Pro Snooker and Pool and then come back and tell me there is not a problem.
                              I’ve played online games for over 20 years and I know a CHEATER/HACKER when I see one. Maybe you’re a CHEATER/HACKER and that’s why your so defensive towards the CHEATS/HACKS.
                              This game makes it so obvious who is CHEATING/HACKING and yet nothing is being done.
                              Maybe it’s because those who CHEAT/HACK are the ones buying credits. I’ve seen CHEATER/HACKER video’s on Facebook and they buy credits. You see I have done my research and maybe before you start defending the CHEATING/HACKING community you should do a little research yourself.
                              This game is dying because of CHEATERS/HACKERS and it’s sad because this is a great game. You only have to look at how many players are playing the game and how hard it is to find a legit game at higher levels to see how this game is going. CHEATS/HACKERS play at higher levels because they are only interested in earning more credits.
                              I’m now at a high level in Snooker and I played 9 games tonight. 7 were hacking, 2 were legit.

Comment

Quantumsciguy, OK let me explain Hacking as you really do have your head in the sand. It means CHEATING. And if you seriously believe the crap about a graphic glitch then your head must be buried in the sand up to your arse,
                                The players who I see have this so called glitch (mainly snooker) never miss a shot. But there positional is poor, which means they can be beaten. The CHEAT/HACKER focuses on the pot not the position. Get a CHEATER/HACKER in a snooker or safety shot and they are lost.
                                Why don’t you Google cheats for Live Shot Pro Snooker and Pool and then come back and tell me there is not a problem.
                                I’ve played online games for over 20 years and I know a CHEATER/HACKER when I see one. Maybe you’re a CHEATER/HACKER and that’s why your so defensive towards the CHEATS/HACKS.
                                This game makes it so obvious who is CHEATING/HACKING and yet nothing is being done.
                                Maybe it’s because those who CHEAT/HACK are the ones buying credits. I’ve seen CHEATER/HACKER video’s on Facebook and they buy credits. You see I have done my research and maybe before you start defending the CHEATING/HACKING community you should do a little research yourself.
                                This game is dying because of CHEATERS/HACKERS and it’s sad because this is a great game. You only have to look at how many players are playing the game and how hard it is to find a legit game at higher levels to see how this game is going. CHEATS/HACKERS play at higher levels because they are only interested in earning more credits.
                                I’m now at a high level in Snooker and I played 9 games tonight. 7 were hacking, 2 were legit.
                                Thanks for all the insults. No need to talk to you anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X