Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still full of cheats...game is unplayable...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still full of cheats...game is unplayable...

Hi,

Tonight I have played 5 games, one was a legit player the other four were cheats. This is a great game when playing legit players but the cheats have taken the game over and it has become unplayable. And nothing is being done...

With regard to the cheats whose cue is away from the cue ball when lining up a shot and never draw the cue back to shoot the admin wrote over a year ago ( so they knew there was a problem back in June 2016):

"Hello,

We assure you that all your reports are checked by our team. In most cases something which looks like cheat for you is a graphic inaccuracy. Beside checking reports we have an automatic anti-cheat system which locks the account when the operation of cheat engine is detected.

Have a nice day"

I've been an online gamer for 20 years plus and the cheating is the worst I have seen and so obvious in Snooker & Live Pro and nothing has ever been done.

Admin/Gamedesire, if this is a graphic inaccuracy, then why do I only see this on players who:

1. Have won 10 games in a row even though they have not played 100 games.
    2. Have a very high win percentage
    3. Seem to take longer than legit players to line up a shot.
    4. Have very high, highest break scores, though they have played very few games.
    5. Why don't I see this so called "graphic inaccuracy" on every player.
    6. Nine out of ten players who I see have this "graphic inaccuracy" are guest players or don't have a photo ID.
    7. If there really is a "graphic inaccuracy" why not fix it and put our minds at rest.
    8. I very rarely beat who has this "graphic inaccuracy" because they rarely miss.

Why, because they are cheating, you know this and saying it is a "graphic inaccuracy" is a lame excuse that won't wash with legit gamers.
    It's obvious that any banned players are rejoining as a guest and so the cheating continues.
    I have not spent any money on this game and never will. But I feel you have already robbed a number of players out of there cash so they can play a game riddled with cheats.

But be assured this game will die, just like all the other games that buried their heads in the sand and ignored the legit players...

LONG LIVE THE CHEATS...SNOOKER & LIVE POOL PRO RIP...

You have a nice day....

I am new to the site and i am sadenned to read that there is a lot of cheaters, even more so to read that admin don't seem to be doing much about it. I have played for ten years and i have seen so many pool sites die and there is not many left at all, cheating being the main killer. Dedicated players simply want to relax with good games and not with cheats who obviously don't care much for the game. Cheating in games isnt fun they are boring so why do they do it?

Comment

We should all(the real leggit players) put our name on this post and add ourself as friend so we can see eachother online and invite for a fun leggit game.Any one who agree with me just put your nam here or add me in your friend list..and make this snooker game fun like it used to be

Comment

Great post Diggo68. Where is the admin team. Can somebody answer to this Admin/Gamedesire, if this is a graphic inaccuracy, then why do I only see this on players who:

4. Have very high, highest break scores, though they have played very few games.
        6. Nine out of ten players who I see have this "graphic inaccuracy" are guest players or don't have a photo ID.
        7. If there really is a "graphic inaccuracy" why not fix it and put our minds at rest.
        8. I very rarely beat who has this "graphic inaccuracy" because they rarely miss.
        The last 10 people ive played are cheaters. Yes admin team CHEATERS. I dont really care if I get kicked out. Im sick of this bullshit. I definitely wont be paying for coins.

Comment

Today this games looking like sleeping. Is there any problem with server ?

Comment

Today has been my worst day for cheats. So much so I thought I would name and shame the cheats.
            Played Snooker and played against some good legit players but played mostly against the hackers (all of which had name and no country).
            The Hackers were:

BBBBB
            Guest 155799300
            Guest 725215776
            Tanaya
            Chu
            Guest 639768768
            Guest 711809329
            Patrick
            Guest 94960473

So if this is a "graphic inaccuracy" then why when I play legit players this so called "graphic inaccuracy" does not happen.
            All the cheaters were ranked between 8 and 13 yet the legit players were ranked higher.
            As I said in my original post, most of the cheaters are guests.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggo68 View Post
              Today has been my worst day for cheats. So much so I thought I would name and shame the cheats.
              Played Snooker and played against some good legit players but played mostly against the hackers (all of which had name and no country).
              The Hackers were:

BBBBB
              Guest 155799300
              Guest 725215776
              Tanaya
              Chu
              Guest 639768768
              Guest 711809329
              Patrick
              Guest 94960473

So if this is a "graphic inaccuracy" then why when I play legit players this so called "graphic inaccuracy" does not happen.
              All the cheaters were ranked between 8 and 13 yet the legit players were ranked higher.
              As I said in my original post, most of the cheaters are guests.
              Simple, don't play games against guests. As soon as the guest ID comes up refresh the page before the game starts.

Comment

Game Desire has the best pool game I can find on the internet... Shows how starved the internet is for pool games. Why doesn't someone buy the yahoo pool game and run it . That was a good game. miss it. GD is a joke

Comment

New to the site, just seeing this and was curious how to recognize and avoid cheaters. Noticed I am apparently one myself, but don't really understand why. Can someone explain?

Looking at the list, I match a few of these points. Let me explain:

My stats: Level 8, 95/114 games (83.3%) won, high break 114, got both winning streak achievements.
                  I watch quite a bit of Snooker on TV, which has given me a good idea of how the game works, especially regarding shot selection and keeping track of the score. I have played other Billard games before which helps too. Being level 8, the game obviously makes me play fellow low-level players, most of whom don't play too well. I don't consider myself a good player at all and I see myself making a lot of silly mistakes. But if the opponent makes even more of these, I win, and with an 80% winning ratio, a long winning streak is not unlikely too. Regarding my high break, I got a bit lucky, but again knowing a bit about shot selection and break building helps of course.
                  Oh, I also don't have a photo ID because I am too lazy to find and upload a photo. Shame on me, but that's not the matter here.

What I want to say is that I think these points don't make me a cheater, and I guess there are a few similar players out there because why should I be special? So accusing someone with good stats of cheating is a bit rash IMO.
                  Regarding point 3, I try to play at a reasonable pace, but rushing a shot leads to mistakes, so sometimes I have to take my time too. Shouldn't someone who cheats be quicker rather than slower? Assuming it is something like an aim-bot, at least. (I actually have no idea how to cheat an online game, but that's something I can imagine.)

So this leaves the points of "graphic inaccuracy". What is meant by that? I searched the forum, but didn't get too much of an answer. It would be interesting to understand.
                  Edit: Browsing the forum a bit more, I read about the queue being pulled back all the time and about balls changing position after they have come to rest. I have always dismissed the first one as a kind of graphic inaccuracy (even before having read the term here), and I have beaten so many of these players that I cannot imagine them all being cheaters. (How clueless would someone be to lose and to miss balls even with cheats?) The second one is a bit more delicate, I experienced it once here and a few times on another site; I just assumed it to be a miscalculation of trajectories on my or my opponent's computer, probably due to connection issues, which is fixed by the server after the shot. I may have lost the game in which it happened (don't remember), but if so, that shot was not the reason; similar story for the occasions on the other site I mentioned.
                  Last edited by Allineas; 09-13-2017, 08:00 PM. Reason: Last paragraph

Comment

Im not sure what all the cheating talk is about I have played and beat and lost to all the same people that are being called cheats as well as had messaged both ways and didn't see them as being cheats.
                    I guess if your some kind of gamer you believe that you should always win the game. That sounds more suspicious than the supposed cheats. I always thought in playing any type of game real or computer you want to play above your level to improve your performance and when you lose evaluate yourself not the imagination of one's self!!

Comment

Just lost to a level 2 player with max break 108. Made a 95 against me to win, then lost position on the yellow. Fine player, I would never accuse the guy of cheating. He was just very good, probably practiced a lot before playing his first games against human opponents. After reading this thread I have been more aware of these "indicators of cheating", saw a few, but as Mickey Hunt says, I beat a few of them, lost to a few of them. Nothing out of the ordinary, even if the game has a few minor glitches here or there.

Comment

I myself have started to beat quite a few hackers recently, that’s because I have got better at the game and have realised that the hack these cheaters are using is hopeless when it comes to snookers and safety shots. Seems the hack wants to pot a ball every time. It also looks like the hack does not tell the player which ball to hit so a lot of the cheaters choice the wrong ball and get themselves into bad positions.

As an answer to Allineas:

Originally posted by Allineas View Post
                        New to the site, just seeing this and was curious how to recognize and avoid cheaters. Noticed I am apparently one myself, but don't really understand why. Can someone explain?

Looking at the list, I match a few of these points. Let me explain:

My stats: Level 8, 95/114 games (83.3%) won, high break 114, got both winning streak achievements.
                        I watch quite a bit of Snooker on TV, which has given me a good idea of how the game works, especially regarding shot selection and keeping track of the score. I have played other Billard games before which helps too. Being level 8, the game obviously makes me play fellow low-level players, most of whom don't play too well. I don't consider myself a good player at all and I see myself making a lot of silly mistakes. But if the opponent makes even more of these, I win, and with an 80% winning ratio, a long winning streak is not unlikely too. Regarding my high break, I got a bit lucky, but again knowing a bit about shot selection and break building helps of course.
                        Oh, I also don't have a photo ID because I am too lazy to find and upload a photo. Shame on me, but that's not the matter here.

What I want to say is that I think these points don't make me a cheater, and I guess there are a few similar players out there because why should I be special? So accusing someone with good stats of cheating is a bit rash IMO.
                        Regarding point 3, I try to play at a reasonable pace, but rushing a shot leads to mistakes, so sometimes I have to take my time too. Shouldn't someone who cheats be quicker rather than slower? Assuming it is something like an aim-bot, at least. (I actually have no idea how to cheat an online game, but that's something I can imagine.)

So this leaves the points of "graphic inaccuracy". What is meant by that? I searched the forum, but didn't get too much of an answer. It would be interesting to understand.
                        Edit: Browsing the forum a bit more, I read about the queue being pulled back all the time and about balls changing position after they have come to rest. I have always dismissed the first one as a kind of graphic inaccuracy (even before having read the term here), and I have beaten so many of these players that I cannot imagine them all being cheaters. (How clueless would someone be to lose and to miss balls even with cheats?) The second one is a bit more delicate, I experienced it once here and a few times on another site; I just assumed it to be a miscalculation of trajectories on my or my opponent's computer, probably due to connection issues, which is fixed by the server after the shot. I may have lost the game in which it happened (don't remember), but if so, that shot was not the reason; similar story for the occasions on the other site I mentioned.
                        The cheaters whom are showing the "graphic inaccuracy" tend to tick a lot of points on the list, not just a few. You have ticked some of the points on the list and this does not make you a cheater. Most the cheaters I have encountered Tick nearly all the boxes on the list and have this "graphic inaccuracy".

I have also taken Terry's advice:

Simple, don't play games against guests. As soon as the guest ID comes up refresh the page before the game starts.

This week I have played mostly legit players, and a few cheaters who have names and sometimes a photo but not country.

Comment

Well, I've been playing snooker for best part of 50 years now and several months on here. I really like playing the game on here and am lucky enough to have hit a 147, also 25 in a row. I am certainly not a cheater, in fact I wouldn't know where to start to cheat except for the obvious one of not taking the shot on a break off or in a difficult situation, (which annoys me greatly) This is the first time I have had a look on this forum and can honestly say I never knew there where hackers and serious cheats. Can't see the point in that. One thing that really amuses me is the ones who hate losing and keep playing even when they have no chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by mercedes507 View Post
                            One thing that really amuses me is the ones who hate losing and keep playing even when they have no chance of winning.
                            This is so much more annoying than the possibility of running into cheaters. I have been spending the last 5 minutes or so being 70+ points in front on the colours, but unable to close out the game. The game should suggest giving up if someone needs more than 30 points from fouls to win or something like that.

Congrats on your 147, by the way!

If a player does not take a shot, I just happily take the foul points and make them play again... Doesn't help them much. Certainly annoying, but they gain no advantage from that.

Diggo68: Thanks for explaining. Then apparently I have played quite a few others who tick single boxes (notably including a variety of weird graphical issues), but no true cheater yet. Speaking of wanting to pot a ball every shot, I just assume that some players don't quite get the concept of thinking ahead... Another one falling into that category was one opponent who just went on potting balls and clearing the table from the last red, losing by 1 or 2 points. Either an extremely useless hack or a mathematically disadvantaged person not noticing that he needed just one snooker...

Comment

pool live pro is -absolutely loaded- with cheaters. The game is patched once in a while, but immediately after that, they've already bypassed the patches again and a new group of cheats arrives. Within minutes. To suggest that cheating isn't a problem, means the person saying that doesn't play very often, or doesn't play at any type of higher level.

Comment

Working...
                              X