Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this crazy crap.

https://youtu.be/TcnowXX8U3o

Here is a video of a yacht club game I played today. At about 25 seconds in look at the hokey crap that takes place. Real odd that it happened at all and even more so since I was working on a table run.

I didn't see anything happen, except you aimed too low on the object ball and missed plus scratched in the side pocket. Captain hindsight sez: add follow spin and left english next time, to bounce the ball forward into the rail and then away from the side pocket to avoid scratch.

Comment

Oh so you didnt see at 25 seconds where my stick is taken from me and I am forced to pick a pocket for the eight ball shot in a yacht club 500 coin game that you don't call the eight ball? And even in games where you do call the pocket, old town saloon being the first one for 1000 coins, the game doesn't take my stick from me when choosing the pocket. As to missing the shot I didnt care if made it or not as I was being screwed with the way it was.
      Last edited by Mixk500; 06-16-2017, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Is the 500 table not call 8-ball pocket? I don't play on the low stakes. I'll have to try it.

Comment

yeah, I played a 500 chip game and there was no call on the 8 ball. it looks like a hacker had some fun with you. They can move balls around, and do other things. Just search youtube "pool live pro cheats" and if you dig deep, it's pretty ugly.

on the other hand, you shouldn't have missed that shot and scratched; and also, your opponent had to call the 8-ball, so that was fair.

Comment

I guess your idea of fair and mine are quite different then because fair was out the window as soon as the BS started when my stick was taken from me.

Comment

Your cue was taken because you had to call a pocket. I'm not saying it is correct that they made you call a pocket, but that's how it works, the cue goes off to the side when the pockets are flashing on the 8. Although I don't usually pay attention to that. Also, your opponent had to call a pocket, so that in itself is fair.
              Last edited by Brіan; 06-17-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Actually no it is not how it works, at least on the tables I have played. Play a game on old town saloon. When you get to the eight ball and have to choose the pocket your stick stays on table as it does for all the other shots leading up to the eight. My opponents cue stayed on table also.

Comment

Yeah, like I said, I never really paid attention to whether the cue slides off to the side or stays in position on table. You are probably right.

The games are incredibly bugged and there are major issues. If you have ever played a "guest" player or the ones with the cues pulled all the way back, you can mess with their ball spin by changing their spin and ruining their shots. There are other bugs too, but don't want to give too many other ideas.

Anyway, yeah that is a weird bug you found. Just another example of a game that was rushed out and never really coded properly.
                  Originally posted by Mixk500 View Post
                  Actually no it is not how it works, at least on the tables I have played. Play a game on old town saloon. When you get to the eight ball and have to choose the pocket your stick stays on table as it does for all the other shots leading up to the eight. My opponents cue stayed on table also.
                  As an aside, the jackpot area in poker has serious bugs, too. But that's for another topic.
                  Last edited by Brіan; 06-18-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

The part that is aggravating about when things happen that shouldn't I am told by game desire to get it on video, so I did then I don't think they watched it at first, from the response I received. Then I asked if they watched it and that time they watched it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X