Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this crazy crap.

https://youtu.be/TcnowXX8U3o

Here is a video of a yacht club game I played today. At about 25 seconds in look at the hokey crap that takes place. Real odd that it happened at all and even more so since I was working on a table run.

Oh so you didnt see at 25 seconds where my stick is taken from me and I am forced to pick a pocket for the eight ball shot in a yacht club 500 coin game that you don't call the eight ball? And even in games where you do call the pocket, old town saloon being the first one for 1000 coins, the game doesn't take my stick from me when choosing the pocket. As to missing the shot I didnt care if made it or not as I was being screwed with the way it was.
    Last edited by Mixk500; 06-17-2017, 12:06 AM.

Comment

I guess your idea of fair and mine are quite different then because fair was out the window as soon as the BS started when my stick was taken from me.

Comment

Actually no it is not how it works, at least on the tables I have played. Play a game on old town saloon. When you get to the eight ball and have to choose the pocket your stick stays on table as it does for all the other shots leading up to the eight. My opponents cue stayed on table also.

Comment

The part that is aggravating about when things happen that shouldn't I am told by game desire to get it on video, so I did then I don't think they watched it at first, from the response I received. Then I asked if they watched it and that time they watched it. LOL

Comment

LOL cute how the other posts here were all deleted except mine. WTF is up with that crap also? Well if by chance anyone else has had this happen to them it seems it happens when you run all your balls in during a table run. I had it happen again tonight, this time it was on a blitz table. Big City Cafe. I ran my seven object balls in and then was forced to pick a pocket for the eight even though you are not supposed to on that table. Video is here, https://youtu.be/8LFVftZXuXs

Comment

the admins delete any posts that expose their games.

Comment

on-topic, I have video of a middle-east cheater that was re-arranging the table during our game

a "glitch" some call

but it's clearly someone hacking the game so they have practice mode ability to move the balls around.

It will be deleted here, but I can send it to anyone.
                Last edited by Brіan; 10-14-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brіan View Post
                  the admins delete any posts that expose their games.
                  I am starting to think your dead on with that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixk500 View Post

I am starting to think your dead on with that statement.
                    I am not always polite, but never vulgar or demeaning. All of my posts are deleted by the admins here, for no valid reason - including ones where I post videos of cheating.

Silencing opposition for no reason except to cover up inequalities and inadequacies -sounds like fascism and ironically it's Poland doing it.
                    Last edited by Brіan; 10-14-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Crazy crap...watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUGX...ature=youtu.be

they did not sink a ball on their shot, but suddenly entire table is rearranged and they are shooting again.....

also watch their last shot, you can see there is no recoil on the shot, so they are using a script program to shoot for them.
                      Last edited by Brіan; 10-15-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

lol that is crazy. I have seen a single ball move before but never the whole set. I also seen a ball close to a pocket fall that was away from the shot being taken.

Comment

Here is another oddity. Watch this video: https://youtu.be/wjs4NQ3OL_I at 47 seconds point of aim never leaves the eleven ball yet the cue ball hits the twelve ball which is eight or nine ball widths to the right of where the shot is happening.

Comment

Working...
                          X