No announcement yet.

Cheaters vs Real Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the other hand, unlike you, I'm only pretending to be one.

Comment

The biggest cheaters on Game desire is gamedesire . Just because you can connect with a ball to make it go 90 degrees doesn't mean .it can go the length of the table.It's ridiculous. You should play a couple games before you make a game so you can make it realistic . I still play but I'm gone if I find a better game ,I hope this isn't the best pool game out there. ...I can't be .It's close to being a pretty good game but it's just as close to being a crappy. one.

Comment

I know the feeling puffpuffpass420. Although the game is a bit like live snooker, if you can master the characteristics of the game engine and sort out cue ball control then it's just as satisfying to beat those who aren't as good at it - especially those who either cheat or think that every shot they take must pot a ball. Not sure about pool as I don't really get it. It's never made much sense to me to be banging balls around on a small table with big pockets, whether it's in a live format or on here.

Comment

Almost no one in the high dollar games plays honest anymore. Nothing will ever be done about it so all you can do is hope they **** up a cue ball leave and then beat the shit out of them.

Comment

Working...
          X