No announcement yet.

Cheaters vs Real Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bettesus; good of you to apologise - some players DO cheat on here in a number of ways. Apart from using aimbots, there are those who post messages every time you're lining up a shot, which is really distracting. I only play now with chat turned off, although it makes me look rude if I don't acknowledge it if someone posts 'Good luck' at the start of a frame or 'Thanks' at the end. I've found a few players who start doing it if they are losing so I can't be bothered getting angry about it.
    It's usually easy to spot someone who is using an aimbot - their highest break will always be well over 100 but if you watch the way they play, you can see they have no idea about cueball placement after a shot to consistently build breaks, and their high-risk pots are ALWAYS successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry11353 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n57638[/ATTACH] I played this dropkick yesterday, Wee58. Right from the start he was flashing up messages whenever I lined up a shot. I abandoned the game as I don't like cheats, and went to put a message on his profile. When I read his comment, I realised that he thought I was 'using scripts' - whatever the hell that is. I complained to Gamedesire, but I just got a message back from them suggesting that I turn off chat, with no suggestion that they would give this plonker Wee58 a warning. By that reckoning then, every time i am losing a game, I can keep flashing messages up whenever the opponent is lining up shots just because I THINK they might be cheating, and Gamedesire won't do anything about it. This Wee58 clown is obviously paranoid, as the only aiming aid I use is the Mk1 eyeball, and I DON'T use any other aiming aid than that.
      Just to confirm that WEE58 ....this foul mouthed cheat is still,,,,Cheating....The aim help cheat is so obvious to see. CMON Gamedesire How mant people have to complain before anything is done.????

Comment

Ok hello players <beer>
        Id like to start by saying that the admin have created an awesome engine that stops players being able to cheat at long last. its really not to simple to get past it now a days and that for good players is great news!. I've spent tireless months or even years arguing with all admin and trust me it gets us know where. Brian sent me a message and I feel for you guys that you feel your being cheated but let me explain a few things. playing the 50 k table is possibly the easiest table on the whole game to play for all players and that goes for any other table with a line and long time limit.
        I was playing at the height on the cheating age and I can assure you that when the jackpot was here there were many more players finding a cheat to use that could kill the jackpot every game. its hard to accept a loss against a cheat player and it makes us very angry during the game and for a long time after but I can say in my opinion that we have seen the last of cheat players and I'm not saying it to protect admin ask them that if you don't believe me. they love me haha. anyway folks, I wish you all the best of luck and I hope to meet most of you on the 100k table sometimes <beer>

Comment

Originally posted by wee58
          Terry 1153 you say that all cheats score more than a 100 Wrong ..... the way to find a cheat is look at money they have, cue also ...some got cues worth 90 gold coins Have you ever had that many gold coins NO..... look at the games they have played most are on about 200 played and 60 plus % .......another script player ....have a look if they have played only snooker ..... or also pool ....have a look also at there achievements if 2 to 6 and got high percentage guarenteed cheat ....... NOT the Breaks they made ... I hit 100 regular but I don't play script .... so can be done .....just because i play fast does this mean i cheat lol lol ............NO see a script player he takes ages to line a easy shot up let along a hard one ....NO Way would a good player do that it comes automatic.....so get your facts right before sending info to players ...... also Balanced I have sent many emails about Script players and no reply ..... so agree with you there ...
          Good to see you've turned up wee58.

Let's get a couple of things straight, boy; I've played snooker since I was about 14 - although I have poor eyesight now so I only play on here - so I have some clue about lining shots up and cueball placement after the shot. If I take too long for you when I'm lining up shots then I'm sorry, but if I'm still making the shot I want to within the time allowed then it's just unfortunate you're so impatient and judgemental - it might help if you learnt a bit of restraint before you start flashing up messages, mightn't it? Incidentally, if a player knows enough about the game engine to use a script, don't you think they might also know enough to turn chat off? I suppose that hadn't occurred to you, but we'll let that pass. If I take my time to line up my shots then it doesn't mean I'm using scripts.

I NEVER, NEVER inferred you were cheating because you were playing fast, did I? I complained about you in this forum because of the idiotic way you were behaving, flashing up messages for no reason that I could see apart from the fact that you were trying to put me off.

I didn't even realise that chat COULD be turned off before I received the response from Gamedesire about your antics. Rest assured I turn it off now as soon as the first comment is made when I'm lining up a shot.

If I'm looking at whether someone is cheating then I look at the way they play their shots - if they appear to have no clue where their cueball is going to end up in relation to their next intended shot but their best ever break is well over 100 then it's odds on they are using some sort of aid. I don't agree with your interpretation of what I said about cheats scoring over 100; I clearly said "... their highest break will always be well over 100 but if you watch the way they play, you can see they have no idea about cueball placement after a shot to consistently build breaks, and their high-risk pots are ALWAYS successful." I'll put that down to lack of comprehension on your part. If you're going to quote me then at least have the courtesy to do it properly and don't inaccurately paraphrase it, please.

As for me being 'big in here calling everyone over ...', I don't really have any option if you're ignoring me and I can't contact you, do I, boy? As we both know already, Gamedesire is not acknowledging messages about potential cheats. As for 'clown comments', it was one comment, made about someone who was definitely acting like a clown at the time.

I don't mind being beaten by players who are more skilled that I am - which you obviously are - or players who have a couple of lucky breaks in a frame, but I don't take kindly to playing 14 year old kids who think it's cool to cheat but are so thick that it's obvious to their opponent that they are using aids.

Comment

wee58, thanks for the response; just a few thoughts about the matter

"Lol@ Boy who the bloody hell do you think you are, Calling me Boy"
            I'm the player who you assumed was a cheat because I was lining up my shots too slowly for you. You made a judgement based on that. I made a judgement based on your antics in the game and assumed you were some teenage nonce with a chip on his shoulder. Just goes to show, we all make wrong calls from time to time based on what we assume, doesn't it?

"... wow you come uip with some fancy words Terry ..."
            It's called the English language. I probably owe you an apology since I'd assumed English was your first language, mainly because your profile stated that you are in the UK. Don't they teach it in schools any more?

"... your the clown come crying in here and to Gamesdesire .... something I would never stoop to do .... unless messages was threatening ...."
            Hang about, didn't you say you've also BEEN messaging Gamedesire about cheats etc? Ah yes, I see you did: ".as for Gamesdesire been messaging them for over 6 months about Cheats robots and script players ..."

"... enjoy the game and if you come flashing up will let win ..."
            I do enjoy the game, but there's no need to 'let me win' if we happen to play each other in the future, I'll take my chances. I don't very often play with chat on from the beginning of the frame now that I know it can be turned off, so I can't see it being a problem.

Oh, and I'm a bit concerned that your posts seem to mention clowns quite frequently. Do you have some fixation with clowns? What is it about them? The painted-on smiles? The big boots? The fake flowers that squirt water? Most folk seem to grow out of it, but if you find it a problem I'm sure there is some kind of therapy you can have.

Looking forward to playing you.

Comment

Name: Longk
              Nationality: -
              ID: 17518379

Comment

Name: esestick
                Nationality: -
                ID: 20374637

Comment

Terry You must be the first comedian I have known from NZ lol congrats.....nonce is this english word .... lol you are funny in lots of ways ....I love clowns Met so many in here got ot haven't one ........ Give you advice Terry if anyone says at beginning of game good luck you know straight away cheat ..... I always say it at the end when I win ..... heard fishing is good for clowns is this right ??? have a nice day
                  Whatever. Grow up

Comment

Have a nice day Terry :-)
                    Don't forget to vote today - you are old enough, aren't you?

Comment

Good to see you've got the government you deserve then. I'm sorry about your small pen1s; it's a pity the chip on your shoulder's so big - must put you out of balance when you walk to school.

Comment

No need to look to NZ for comedians; the UK has enough of its own. Any tower blocks burnt down recently? That was a good joke on someone's part, wasn't it? How about the goat shaggers who like to spoil people's evenings out? It's a laugh a minute over there at the moment. Anyone for Brexit today?

Comment

Don't blame me because your crappy islands are rooted, you sanctimonious little tosser. Look at you, your English is written at the level of a rather backward ten year old. All you have are childish insults; the sooner they get Sharia law in there the better. Kafir.

Comment

Terry and wee. Guys, you should create your own tread... Go away and fighht somewhere else

Comment

Name: Aleksndar
                              Nationality: Serbia
                              ID: 12091209

Comment

Name: Pawel
                                Nationality: Poland
                                ID: 19117654

Comment

Working...
                                X