Cheaters vs Real Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaters vs Real Players

Just ended a snooker game with a cheater. I wrote on the chat that he is a pus** and admins wrote that I used baned word and if I use such word once again I will not have posibility to use the game chat for 6 hours.

Please admins... you should support real players NOT cheaters, NOT someone who is using support apps for aiming!!!

And question:
    How can I ban such players 'cause I don't wanna play with a cheaters?

TIA

It's been more or less 24 hours and I don't see answer from mods how can I avoid cheating players. And, oh irony, right now playing with another cheater who is using support apps for aiming.

I'll place here the nicks of cheating players for those who don't wanna play with cheaters

1. Guest 130268056

Comment

Hi,

Could you please let us know how or why you think you played with a cheater?

I never met any on this platform.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wee58.png
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	57638 I played this dropkick yesterday, Wee58. Right from the start he was flashing up messages whenever I lined up a shot. I abandoned the game as I don't like cheats, and went to put a message on his profile. When I read his comment, I realised that he thought I was 'using scripts' - whatever the hell that is. I complained to Gamedesire, but I just got a message back from them suggesting that I turn off chat, with no suggestion that they would give this plonker Wee58 a warning. By that reckoning then, every time i am losing a game, I can keep flashing messages up whenever the opponent is lining up shots just because I THINK they might be cheating, and Gamedesire won't do anything about it. This Wee58 clown is obviously paranoid, as the only aiming aid I use is the Mk1 eyeball, and I DON'T use any other aiming aid than that.

Comment

You're a *****, find another page or learn to play. A thief thinks every man stealssorry

Comment

... and you're a moron. Do you even understand what I was complaining about? A ***** thinks everyone else is a ***** sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by PVODB View Post
              Hi,

Could you please let us know how or why you think you played with a cheater?

I never met any on this platform.

Thank you in advance.
              Hi, it's easy to notice. It's all about aiming aids. When it's your opponent turn, just check his cue. When the player is not cheating, his cue is in normal position (close to the white ball). When he is cheating his cue is moved back (more or less).

I stoped posted the names of cheaters 'cause I don't see any reaction from GameDesire crew. It looks like they tolerate it, well... money.

Comment

PVODB I don't want to sound mean or cause offense but yes there is cheaters in the pool games. Snooker, 8 ball, 9 ball etc etc. One of the tell tale signs is as you watch the other player you notice that their cue stick is moving from side to side and yet they still shoot and amazingly make the shot. I have played pool for almost 30 years and have played against some really good players. Not only for fun but in tournaments as well. One thing you will not see is the other player moving the cue stick from side to side and sinking pool balls. You would have to be an extremely talented trick shooter to accomplish. Then it would most likely be called a foul in regulation play.

Comment

This is also the reason I no longer play in tournaments as well. When a level 4 takes and runs the table on a level 30 there is some serious bot programs being used.

Comment

You could not think there was one that could play and you were just (unfortunate) or worse....bettesus she is right. Many who lose believe everyone cheats.
                    See it almost everyday, always some chickens or *****es howling.. Every time they lose (cheating cheats) but if they win they are only kings...
                    As (IS) Muslims again only a bunch of cowards....

Comment

W-T-F ... It was a slap in my ball--s ...Just a little sad, feeling a little stupid now . so sorry i pull my words back.
                      Just thought it was the old yahoo pool it took place, but it happens everywhere at online games i can see. Sorry again tc all..

Comment

WowCan see i have to apologize too, and pull my words back again. just sad sorry

Comment

It's too much for me... Everyday the same, cheater after cheater. Another one today:

Name: HK
                          ID: 18911539

Comment

And another one:

Name: George
                            Nationality: -
                            ID: 18834710

Comment

Today cheater:

Name: Guest 268810432
                              Nationality: -
                              ID: 17614590