Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players feedback

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • great game, it will never be exactly like real snooker, but it teaches snooker strategy, basic understanding of measure of stroke, being careful with safety, thinking forward etc. People said already, that it would be nice to play at least 3-frame games in tournaments, making big tournaments at least once a year with real-money fee and same real-money three-place winning prize, giving some reward for century and especially for a maximum (maybe even having a list of players who makes them) in a game, giving statistics of century breaks at a personal page, adding friends online without leaving the website game page. As for snooker with big pockets, I'd suggest to return no-aim games, also inability to return-position made snooker almost useless, you don't need to hit target ball (aspecially when any of its movement means a loss for you), just roll cueball close to it and make it a headache for your opponent. all other problems are not so serious, i just try not to play more than an hour, maximum two hours if I can't stop, as my concentration falls then, also it helps to avoid game-addiction. it's very easy to become so with this game, it's quite captivating.
    Last edited by eugenekrotov; 04-17-2018, 08:54 PM.

    Comment


    • large field special touneys like in poker, 9 ball and expert level touneys, a replay facility to save nice shots. Higher levels games on expert tables. 50k is too little

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tom Philip View Post
        large field special touneys like in poker, 9 ball and expert level touneys, a replay facility to save nice shots. Higher levels games on expert tables. 50k is too little
        Pool and snooker has 100K games you already begged for a 100K game already.

        How do you not know this.

        I want to see 500K and 1000K games.

        Comment


        • I keep seeing promotions for Poker and I cant recall the last time we had a promo for Snooker and Pool. Isn't it about time we had some of the fun too? Why not like this post and see if we can get some of the double chip events like in poker or bring back build your own cue or even a high stakes knockout tournament.
          Last edited by Kzias Man; 05-10-2018, 08:11 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kzias Man View Post
            I keep seeing promotions for Poker and I cant recall the last time we had a promo for Snooker and Pool. Isn't it about time we had some of the fun too? Why not like this post and see if we can get some of the double chip events like in poker or bring back build your own cue or even a high stakes knockout tournament.
            I can't see it going back to the gold old days, pool and snooker open events, watch people playing, repeats of shots, poker makes a heap of money for this company, people spend thousands buying tokens to feed their habit.

            I know one user that has spent £50,000 this year alone buying tokens to play many poker games.
            Last edited by Ninja82; 05-19-2018, 10:55 AM.

            Comment


            • rather thought that'd be the reason, money grabbers, if they had the moderators/administrators to do it they could still do comps as there's plenty of snooker & pool players here to make extra cash for themselves, real shame though, would love to win some of them special cues

              Comment


              • Manual to win always without dignity, pride and proving to be a chikhen:

                1-If you get out simply do not pull or pull slowly (as many times as you want in this game there is free bar!)
                2-wait for the adversary to finish his balls and clean the table (the said free bar you just repeat the first action and block some ball)
                3-If you do not know to put the ball or you do not have the eggs to try pulls slowly and blocks the ball of your opponent

                To avoid these actions should be missing and eliminated by accumulation of faults. But this game as the page itself is a shelter for chikens. One that doesn't come back.
                Last edited by fadel82; 05-18-2018, 08:05 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fadel82 View Post
                  Manual to win always without dignity, pride and proving to be a chikhen:

                  1-If you get out simply do not pull or pull slowly (as many times as you want in this game there is free bar!)
                  2-wait for the adversary to finish his balls and clean the table (the said free bar you just repeat the first action and block some ball)
                  3-If you do not know to put the ball or you do not have the eggs to try pulls slowly and blocks the ball of your opponent

                  To avoid these actions should be missing and eliminated by accumulation of faults. But this game as the page itself is a shelter for chikens. One that doesn't come back.
                  Get a better translator.

                  Comment


                  • The player Lemesilva needs to play like a coward here in a free game hahahah. Shoot slow the ball to block alltime the opponent. hahahahahahaha really need to do that here in a free game hahahahahaha. Thats fault and this patehthic players cant do it. but here are a lot of players doing the same, i think they dont have life and need to do that to win something in his boring life, patehthic

                    Comment



                    • pleasure that the red and green medal tournaments return in billar ball 8 was an unforgettable fun of challenges

                      Comment


                      • por favor que vuelvan los torneos de medalla roja y verde en billar bola 8 era una diversion inolvidable de desafios

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kgrois13 View Post

                          Really like this site i play this site 8 hours of the day.
                          Not trying to be rude or anything, but maybe you should improve your english eight hours a day before posting in these English speaking forums instead of playing this game for those eight hours, my friend.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Luey View Post

                            Not trying to be rude or anything, but maybe you should improve your english eight hours a day before posting in these English speaking forums instead of playing this game for those eight hours, my friend.
                            Should you be so critical of someone's nomenclature while your use of the same language leaves a bit to be desired? I am not trying.....or I'm not trying...."to be" is misuse of the subject's tense while "or anything" has no direct attributes to the associated word "rude" and the spelling of your first use of the word "English" is questionable

                            You as well as everyone else here knows what he is saying. While saying that you are not trying to be rude, you are being over critical, judgemental and unfriendly = rude.

                            As for me, I make this up as I go....Couldn't resist.

                            Comment


                            • I would like the admins to do what they're here for and remove this constant pain, copyrighted advertisements and links to sports and this constant crap about buying or receiving a ''Jersey''.

                              I offered to be an admin but it was refused, I would rid those adverts in seconds.

                              Another thing, when they have competitions why is it people get prizes that have copied something from the internet and it's not their own work.
                              Why is it also that no-one from the U.K. wins anything and I have seen some great U.K. original work.

                              The rules state ''must be your own work''.

                              Don't get me wrong with this next one, I adore females and I adore seeing them naked, however gamedesire is not the place to post nudey images of ones self.

                              I have seen a lot of pornography, there was one d00d that kept creating profiles and showing his erect schlong, very tiny thing, but we have minors that use this site and nudey should be personal or for your significant other.
                              Last edited by Ninja82; 09-23-2018, 09:36 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Here's an idea for a new pool game ~

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	41927496_2047673315252896_3028556009355345920_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	65379

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X