Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your developer will stop cheating?
    It is satisfying to beat a cheater, but I like more to play a few frames with normal opponent who is capable to click "good luck" or "nice shot".

Comment

• Getting so Fu*(&^^ tired of these cheaters ruining the game and sysadmins do nothing about them. How can you aim and shoot with the cue pulled all the way back??? two of the three players I played against this morning were able to do this. Hitting unbelievable shots and winning when I was up 45 to ZERO!!! BS.

Comment

• Fix the que sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they shoot when you don't want them to making you lose games

Comment

• if anyone wanted to destroy this site, he succeeded

Comment

• VERY MUCH WOULD LIKE TO HAVE NEW POOL CUE TOURNMNETS TO PLAY FOR LIKE IN THE PAST. Why haven't their been any??????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Lena View Post
              It's not GD, it's your browser. The communicate is required when it regards to Flash. I know, it's annoying for me to, but there is nothing we can do about it.
              There is absolutely something WE can do about it have them fix it!!!!

Comment

• I have seen cues not working correct.
                Well sometimes that is correct, like when one raises screen to full the ball gets hit or when you select side on the large white ball it shoots the cue ball.
                Also in snooker if a balls original spot is not available it should be placed on next lowest spot or as close to original spot if all spots are taken, sometimes this does not work.
                Or when you break and play push out sometimes one gets fouled.
                If you have these problems contact admin and they will refund you, they are decent and understand, that is my advice.

Comment

• Fix the Win Percentage in Snooker, I'm keeping stats, and I'm an average player, not too shabby, but when you win 11-12 games in a row and only move from 74.6 to 74.7, and conversely you lose 4 in a row and move from 72.4 to 72.2 that's not right, this game does not reward you for winning, rather it punishes you quicker for losing, the percentages are crooked, I realise it gets harder the bigger the level you are but come on some parity please. I'm currently level 21 and the game has changed since I started out for sure, you get players who just whack it around the table and pot and land perfectly on the next ball, then when they miss they land you snookered or without a shot to go for, I know as it's occasionally happened the other way around. The Snooker game is too pool like, it is probably the best Snooker game I have played online for sure and is so, so good in so many ways, but is sooo bad in many others.

Comment

• Originally posted by basslegend View Post
                    Fix the Win Percentage in Snooker, I'm keeping stats, and I'm an average player, not too shabby, but when you win 11-12 games in a row and only move from 74.6 to 74.7, and conversely you lose 4 in a row and move from 72.4 to 72.2 that's not right, this game does not reward you for winning, rather it punishes you quicker for losing, the percentages are crooked, I realise it gets harder the bigger the level you are but come on some parity please. I'm currently level 21 and the game has changed since I started out for sure, you get players who just whack it around the table and pot and land perfectly on the next ball, then when they miss they land you snookered or without a shot to go for, I know as it's occasionally happened the other way around. The Snooker game is too pool like, it is probably the best Snooker game I have played online for sure and is so, so good in so many ways, but is sooo bad in many others.
                    Have you tried using a calculator and calculating the percentages yourself? It's basic math and they don't have it wrong. If you are at 74%, losing 4 in a row would mean yo'd have to roughly win the next 12-13 matches to get back to where you were.

Comment

• wait about this game are perfect and best of 2018!!

Comment

• of the games is for masters...

Comment

• Originally posted by medone_gm View Post
                          Tell us about features you would like us to include in our games. We love your feedback and we will discuss every idea within the team to make the games better for our players. Share your thoughts in this topic.
                          Really like this site i play this site 8 hours of the day.

Comment

• most to the games is master you must be registered to play on gamadesir.com registe with Twitter Facebook Or Google.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roumain Rolland View Post
                              I think it would be very interesting to be able to see more statistics of a player or rankings from different points of view, such as:
                              • rankings of players who get the most century breaks (100-points in a snooker break), eventually split by different countries,
                              • rankings of players who win the most (consecutive) matches in a day, week, month, year, in general,
                              • rankings of victories or losses percentage, eventually, again, split by countries,
                              • history / statistics of matches (victories vs defeats) between two matching players (not necessarily during matches, it could be on players' page),
                              • rankings of players winning a 9-ball match by potting the 9-ball as the first, second, third (etc) potted in a match
                              • rankings of players who pot all red or yellow balls in Blackball matches before the opponent pots 1, 2, 3 (etc) of his own balls and so on.
                              These rankings would be fun to watch and players could be motivated to get on top of any of these categories.

I would also like to see a virtual legal points counter for snooker, because I'm not good at math and I have a hard time to calculate whether I still need a snooker or can win the match by potting a few more balls. (I think I saw this suggestion in the previous forum.)
                              oh this is the led of the games please follow me on Twitter!https://twitter.com/Helper5343 And subuscribe to me on youtube !https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7..._as=subscriber please complete this and get free chips givaways!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Karsten75 View Post

Have you tried using a calculator and calculating the percentages yourself? It's basic math and they don't have it wrong. If you are at 74%, losing 4 in a row would mean yo'd have to roughly win the next 12-13 matches to get back to where you were.
                                they don't have it right, my basic maths ain't brilliant, but even I can see it's easy to move down than up, saw a guys stats the other day, played 7 won 6, 85%, if you've won 6 out of 7 you're at least 90%

Comment

Working...
                                X