This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players feedback

Tell us about features you would like us to include in our games. We love your feedback and we will discuss every idea within the team to make the games better for our players. Share your thoughts in this topic.

Great game PLP, love it
    Last edited by Barnache; 09-12-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Someone had suggested introducing matches with multilpe frames. I think it's a good idea choosing from the start a match of 3, 5 or 7 frames to be played. Time consuming as wel, but players generally play more than one game at a time.

There are also other interesting cue games like the Belgian bumper pool (billard a bouchon) or the Russian pyramid game.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumper_pool
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_pyramid

Comment

It's not GD, it's your browser. The communicate is required when it regards to Flash. I know, it's annoying for me to, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Comment

Will there ever be a time when someone responds to the complaints about the que sticks going wacko just when you need them costin games and points Please dont ask for picture it happens random on eight and nine ball but almost always on the break on snooker

Comment

Originally posted by gus177
            since no one looking at my post on the gamedesire.com one i have no choice to put it here.live pro pool snooker all of them..when i try to play it says i have no gamechips? why? i have 2 .6 million and 400 odd gold ..the game wont let me play the places for the amount of gamechips and gold we have just keep spinning .. whats going on?
            Hey gus177,
            Did you contact our support team?

Comment

Hello Admin

Will you please add a country Cue for Bangladeshi Users

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Cruel Intention View Post
                Hello Admin

Will you please add a country Cue for Bangladeshi Users

Thank You
                Hey Cruel Intention
                I talked to the team and there is a big chance Bangladeshi cue will appear pretty soon

Comment

I've just come across with what I think to be a bug. I potted the black ball by mistake, my opponent was allowed to nominate a ball, he chose the brown ball, hit it slowly and moved it a bit, yet it was considered a foul and I was asked whether to continue or to let him continue.

Comment

I suggest you go and read the rules of snooker you have made some serious errors with the rules and how they have been applied.
                    Miss rule is probably the worst. If you are behind by more than the points available on the table ie you are at the snookers required stage, no miss shall be called and any foul committed, you can only put the player back in from where the balls finished or play the next shot from that position. The balls are never replaced to where they were before the foul.
                    You also need to increase the difficulty of the shots that need the extended rests and when you are against the cushion as these shots are made far too easy. You also need to look at how easy it is to cut a ball in from the full length of the table again far too easy, remember an actual table is 11 feet 8 inches long and you'd never see a player do it let alone try it.

Comment

response to Gemma Dee; If you take away the miss rule as applied in this simulation to be an exact copy of regular snooker, it will encourage those who are not sporting to deliberately miss and probably leave you in a disadvantaged position. In regular snooker the miss rule was brought in for exactly the same reason. playing the ball to baulk in the simulation will rarely give you an advantage, as long potting is easier. this simulation is as close as you are going to get, remember, its a simulation without a referee.

Comment

I think it would be very interesting to be able to see more statistics of a player or rankings from different points of view, such as:
                        • rankings of players who get the most century breaks (100-points in a snooker break), eventually split by different countries,
                        • rankings of players who win the most (consecutive) matches in a day, week, month, year, in general,
                        • rankings of victories or losses percentage, eventually, again, split by countries,
                        • history / statistics of matches (victories vs defeats) between two matching players (not necessarily during matches, it could be on players' page),
                        • rankings of players winning a 9-ball match by potting the 9-ball as the first, second, third (etc) potted in a match
                        • rankings of players who pot all red or yellow balls in Blackball matches before the opponent pots 1, 2, 3 (etc) of his own balls and so on.
                        These rankings would be fun to watch and players could be motivated to get on top of any of these categories.

I would also like to see a virtual legal points counter for snooker, because I'm not good at math and I have a hard time to calculate whether I still need a snooker or can win the match by potting a few more balls. (I think I saw this suggestion in the previous forum.)

Comment

How about you go and learn the rules of snooker. Your miss rule is applied incorrectly, the 3 miss rule is applied incorrectly, you foul award after a nominated ball is applied incorrectly. You have failed to realise a shot that is possible on a pool table may not necessarily be possible on a snooker table due to a snooker table being 11ft 8in x 5ft 10in. You need to introduce rests and the long rest for shots that need the. Your ball physics are wrong, you can screw a ball back from a distance and not just stun it dead. In essence you need to take the game offline and reqrite it as it does not represent the game of snooker and you insult the game with this travesty and the way you introduce new cues and you even ignored Ronnie O'Sullivan when he criticised you miss rule error.

Comment

Derek Jones a simulation is something that plays just like the real ga,e, following all the rules like the real game, uses accurate ball physics so the ball do what they should like the real game. If you are going to do something called a simulator it should simulate the original fully and accurately and not deviate from that including all the rules. Just because something seems unfair, tough thats the game and if you want to simulate the game accurately then you do not change the rules
                            Last edited by Gemma Dee1; 12-06-2015, 04:59 PM.

Comment

How about you change the aim shoot, too many occaisions are shots played unintentionally whilst still trying to aim. Also get rid of the shot clock, in some circumstances you may have to use more than 30 seconds and the timer after a foul is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                              X