No announcement yet.

People ruining the poker site -- help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People ruining the poker site -- help!

I have noticed more and more people who bet big before the flop in Texas Holdem. They do it hand after hand after hand regardless of what cards they have. They obviously DON'T like to play poker, so why are they there? All they do is ruin the game for those who enjoy it. If they want to play games of pure luck, let them go there and leave the poker tables. They should take their childish behavior and churlishness somewhere else, and let people who enjoy playing poker get on with it! Is there anything we (or Game Desire) do about it?

Originally posted by lyle246 View Post
    I have noticed more and more people who bet big before the flop in Texas Holdem. They do it hand after hand after hand regardless of what cards they have. They obviously DON'T like to play poker, so why are they there? All they do is ruin the game for those who enjoy it. If they want to play games of pure luck, let them go there and leave the poker tables. They should take their childish behavior and churlishness somewhere else, and let people who enjoy playing poker get on with it! Is there anything we (or Game Desire) do about it?
    My friends and I have noticed the same thing. I think it’s because were getting a lot of “Newbies” since the game became available as an App. It has been downloaded on thousands of phones. I think you’ll notice they are playing as “GUESTS” and always have the same chat responses…like “Move it” “So Lucky” and “I’ll get you” etc.

They have every right to play…and …Yes they are a pain…but consider them ~ the A.T.Ms of the Poker World. Take your time, choose your hands and take their chips… Newbies are lucky but don’t last long.

My beef is with slow players who run out the clock almost every hand…You have the right to take your time, that’s what the clock is for, but a fast game is more enjoyable. (My opinion)

If you are unhappy with the players at the table, just stand up and change tables….that’s about all you can do.

Comment

The poker on this site is a game of coin flips or at best Rock, Paper, Scissors. With the people ****ing out on the River way to often. Or you have to wait for hours to find the right group to play. But 80% of the people are Guest5758945 etc That just go All in with any 2 cards and just keep doing it over and over. Why? Because there is nothing to real on the line. It's annoying as hell, because I prefer to play as if it was real cash, but there will always be people that don't. With the new laws coming there will be places to play with real stakes.

Comment

I'm also tired of players usually their time clock on almost every hand. Sometimes this is due to them playing numerous tables. Limit them to one table at a time would speed it up. I've also noted there are way to many players winning on the river, but it has fallen on deaf ears.

Comment

About players using their full bank time all the time - look for the Ultra Fast Sit&Go tournaments in our game (there's one type right now, but it will be more of them this week). If you're gonna like this new mode - we'll keep it forever

About players winning on the river too often - we did respond on this kind of accusations maaaany times. All poker players all around the world complain about it. And it's never the truth. But it is especially annoying when you loose on the river and that's why people notice it. But most of the time you loose because of other cards at the table. People rarely say: "Oh, others win to often because of the 2nd card on the flop" - have you noticed that?

Comment

Lena, I know for a fact that there is something extremely wrong with your algorithms. There are too many flushes. Also, in the arena tournaments (and others) when a player has lost most of his chips and has the big blind on the next hand that uses them all, that player ALWAYS wins that hand. I have kept track and it has happened 27 times IN A ROW in tournaments I have played in. I ALWAYS fold when playing in that situation because I know the outcome.

Comment

Working...
            X