Private Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Chat

Why is private chat allowed during games? I have noticed on numerous occasions, players are using it to help each others out. I don't see a benefit of having it available during games.

What game(s) is there chat allowed?
    I am not aware of any games that two players can play against two players.
    Only time another user in a game has contacted me is outside of the game to make racist comments or use profanity, Dominoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post
      What game(s) is there chat allowed?
      I am not aware of any games that two players can play against two players.
      Only time another user in a game has contacted me is outside of the game to make racist comments or use profanity, Dominoes.
      Private "chat" between two or more players is allowed in any of the Poker Games. That means it's possible to use it to cheat..you could tell another player what your cards and based on the info decide to stay, raise or fold. I'm sure it happens. The purpose of "Private Chat" is so friends can talk to each other during a game without bothering everyone or including strangers in your conversation....

Comment

The latest issue I saw was two players, who were taking a lot of time during hands, I assume they were chatting thru out the game, had built a pot to around 2000. At this point, player1 had around 2500 chips and player2 had only 275. Player1 then folded without any raise being made.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert@ya1253 View Post

Private "chat" between two or more players is allowed in any of the Poker Games. That means it's possible to use it to cheat..you could tell another player what your cards and based on the info decide to stay, raise or fold. I'm sure it happens. The purpose of "Private Chat" is so friends can talk to each other during a game without bothering everyone or including strangers in your conversation....
          That would also happen in dominoes in pairs games at Yahoo, however they blocked it.
          Problem is does not stop them contacting each other via fixed or cell-phones.
          Where there is a scheme there are schemers.

Comment

Working...
          X