Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure I understand the new profile info..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure I understand the new profile info..

I'm not sure I understand the new profile info. Have a look at my profile....I have 59.9 million chips...OK...got that....the Top Dog and Cardshark rings are lit up, does that mean I've won them? The Grind points say 84% and 50,928......is that how many points I have or how many I need? What does the 0/9 by Elite Grinder mean? The Silver Spade trophy is lit up, does that mean I've won it? The system is a little confusing and if anyone has an answers please post it...

One more question, I know I've won a ring because the other players can see one on my profile picture during the game...and I can see other players rings....BUT NOT MY OWN RING. We all play the Flash version....why don't I see my own ring when I see the others?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	61635

Hello Robert, thank you for your message. Here are some answers for you:

the Top Dog and Cardshark rings are lit up, does that mean I've won them?
    Yes.

The Grind points say 84% and 50,928......is that how many points I have or how many I need?
    It's something else. Please, notice that percentage value changes after clicking on different parameters on the right side. On the screen above you have "Semi-pro" stakes highlighted. It means that 84% of your Cash Grind poins were collected by playing on semi-pro stakes. In this part of your profile there is no information about how many points you need to get next ring. To check it, please, chlick on te ring that you are trying to get right now (Elite Grinder). You'll see a pop-up window which explains everything.

What does the 0/9 by Elite Grinder mean?
    Also, you will easily figure it our after clicking on that ring

We all play the Flash version....why don't I see my own ring when I see the others?
    Cash Grind Rings and Jackpot Arena Trophies are features dedicated for Poker Live Pro 2017. There is only minimum part of it transferred to Flash Poker.

I hope it's more clear now

Comment

Thank you for explaining how it works.

Comment

Working...
      X