BETA TESTS - Poker Live Pro 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BETA TESTS - Poker Live Pro 2017

Poker Live Pro 2017 is available in BETA version!

As you have probably heard, some browsers won't support Flash technology in the near future. Because of this, we were force to rewrite the game in another technology and UNITY is our choice.

Every difficult situation has a silver lining - we've created a completely new version of the game.

Now, we would like to get your feedback. Please, test the game, report every issue and share every opinion and idea that comes to mind. The game is in BETA version, so the development process will be very intensive in the following months. You may have actual influence on the final shape of the game.

PLAY POKER LIVE PRO 2017

The most valuable feedback will be rewarded with generous amounts of GameChips.

I just tried the Beta version and at this time I prefer using the Flash version with Firefox.

The cards were smaller with UNITY and harder to read. (Almost like a haze or smoke was over them).
    See the screenshots. It would be nice if they were larger and clearer in Full screen.

I couldn't figure out how to turn on the sound effects which really helps. Is there sound?

It takes too long to load. almost a minute...

I know it's Beta and changes are coming ...so I'll try again next week, but for now the Flash works far better as long as I use Firefox......

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-01-17 (1).png
Views:	1
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	51966 Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-01-17.png
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	51967

Comment

Thank you for your feedback, Robert. Could you please tell us, which cards are smaller and harder to read in your opinion? Do you mean cards on the table, cards in your hand or thumbnail cards on the bottom of the page?

Sounds are not available yet, but we already work on it I'll be informing you about all the changes in this topic, stay tuned.

Comment

There is only the "Quick Seat" button for enter in game? Currently I can't choose the table?

Comment

Biwarx - after clicking Quick Seat you can choose a stake
          It's BETA version, we'll be developing this kind of features in the future of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Lena View Post
            Thank you for your feedback, Robert. Could you please tell us, which cards are smaller and harder to read in your opinion? Do you mean cards on the table, cards in your hand or thumbnail cards on the bottom of the page?

Sounds are not available yet, but we already work on it I'll be informing you about all the changes in this topic, stay tuned.
            Ok...all the cards in Unity appear much smaller and the thumbnail cards so small they are almost unreadable. The color of the players chips totals in Fash is easy to read and the green on a blue background is much harder to read in Unity. (Perhaps it can be changed to white as in the Flash version.)
            I'll upload 2 screen shot to show the difference I'm seeing on a 15" monitor in full screen The first is Flash Player

Name:	2017-01-18 (2).png
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	52030

Below Unity.......everything is smaller even in full screen mode. also seems hazy not a sharp or clear as flash.

Name:	2017-01-18 (4).png
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	52031

I know it's Beta and know you'll work out the bugs in time.....Good luck Robert@ya1253

Comment

Ok very good

Comment

Having a little trouble getting in today with UNITY version....it loads VERY SLOWLY and stalls at about 35%........after about 90 seconds I get the "do you want to kill the page message" After a couple tries I got on and it froze at an angle (see 3rd pic) when I tried to set the game to fullscreen. The Flash version worked fine and had no problem loading.

Name:	2017-01-22 (1).png
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	52432 Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-01-23 (1).png
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	52433 Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-01-22 (2).png
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	52434

​​​​​​​

Comment

And one more thing...I marked all 3 pictures above as "SMALL" but they jumped way up in size when they are posted.
                  Last edited by Robert@ya1253; 01-23-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lena View Post
                    Biwarx - after clicking Quick Seat you can choose a stake
                    It's BETA version, we'll be developing this kind of features in the future of course.
                    You must toggle "smart stakes" off before you can move slider.and change stake

Comment

Looks like progress is being made on the Poker 2017 version. It loaded quickly. I enjoyed playing. Before, I've had trouble just getting in. I use Windows 10 and Firefox. When you have the sound effects and the chat working it will be great. One thing I's like to suggest is to change the ~ chip amount color ~ from the green to a more readable color, perhaps white.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	53327

Comment

Name:	beta.jpg
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	53944 Click image for larger version

Name:	noresonse.jpg
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	53943
                        these screenshots are as we discussed

Comment

PART II of Beta Tests has just sterted!

Please, check especially following features:
                          - chat,
                          - "Poker Buddies" section,
                          - sounds.

Rewards for the most helpful beta testers will go to your accounts (we will check it every 24 hours).

Enjoy

Comment

I tried the latest release today other than small cards and small text in the chat area all was good. I really liked the new sound effects. when I left the page did not freeze as it did previously.
                            I could not find a newer version on my iPhone only January 30th version

Comment

Originally posted by Vetogal3 View Post
                              I tried the latest release today other than small cards and small text in the chat area all was good. I really liked the new sound effects. when I left the page did not freeze as it did previously.
                              I could not find a newer version on my iPhone only January 30th version
                              Thank You! Beta test for iOS are over for now, but we will continue the tests for Poker Live Pro 2017 (desktop version) for some time.

Comment

Working...
                              X