Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Brian, I've just reported this player to our Support Team. Please notice that the situation is a common problem in online games and has nothing to do with Silver Tickets (you don't receive a ticket every time you create a new account). But you're right, it's forbidden to play at the same table with more than one account. This kind of behaviour should be reported to our Support Team via this form https://www.gamedesire.com/pl/help/contact-form every time you notice it. Thank you!

Comment

I have a ticket but when I click on the checkmark it tells me "Failure" and that I only have 3 gold points on account. I am trying to use the ticket not the gold points. On top of that it drains my chips down to 3. When I shut down the app then reipen it the chips come back. I think there is a bug in the system.

Comment

Hi Wayne, thank you for your message. Could you please give us an information when did that happen? Does the problem still persist? A screenshot would be helpful.

Comment

Hi Lena. It started yesterday and still persists today.

Comment

Here is the screenshot of what I have
            Attached Files

Comment

When I click on the green checkmark...
              Attached Files

Comment

And my account after I click "ok"...
                Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, what happened to the jackpot bronze arena? It WAS giving a base amount of 10K of which the spin would be a multiplier. Yesterday i couldnt get into it at all. it had a sign up indicating it was under construction. Now the multiplier base is only 2K. Why was it lowered by so much? Doubt i will get an answer to this but thought i'd give it a shot.

Comment

Wayne Privett - please, try it now.
                    LadyAceQQQ - Jackpot Arena is a new feature and we still experiment with it. If you prefer higher stakes, please, choose Silver Arena or even Golden Arena, which is open during the weekend. There were some technical issues with Jackpot Arena yesterday - we sincerely apologize for that.

Comment

Hi Lena. It works now. Thanks. I also noticed the Bronze Arena stakes went down. Instead of 5,000 it's now 1,000 chip buy-in. Haven't tried Silver or Gold yet. Looking forward to it. Thanks a lot for your help!

Comment

Yeah, that's about the answer i expected: **** it up and play the big stakes.

Comment

2K * 1000 is still a worthwhile Jackpot

Click image for larger version

Name:	jackpot.png
Views:	1
Size:	739.3 KB
ID:	62095

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Hi there!,

I have problem with jackpot arena button (both free option or 1k). When I click to play, it doesn't go to the table or do anything at all. When I'm refreshing the page I can again click at free arena button but everytime the joining table its doesnt work for me. If i click 1k button chips doesnt withdraw. Problem starts yasterday in both poker version new and classic. Main lobby and regular tables works good. Any ideas how to fix it?

edit: problem solved by itself spontaneously
                              Last edited by Lew_Pafnucy; 10-07-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	471.8 KB
ID:	65480
                                RajawaliQQ, Link Alternatif RajawaliQQ
                                https://www.99-rajawali.com
                                Rajawaliqq Merupakan Poker Online Terbaik Dan Terpercaya, silahkan klik login untuk melihat lebih banyak daftar permainan, Poker, Domino, AduQQ, BandarQ, CapsaQQ, Indorezeki, Sakong, BandarPoker, Bandar Poker, Ayo Daftar Rajawaliqq Sekarang, Link Alternatif Terpercaya Hanya di 99-rajawali.com

Comment

Working...
                                X