Clear All

• Team Live Pro

Click image for larger version

Name:	clipek.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	284.5 KB
ID:	27653

Dears,

I would like to introduce you to Team Live Pro – our team consisting of the best poker players from Poker Live Pro (formerly Poker Texas Hold'em)! There are three main rules regarding who can be a part of Team Live Pro:

1. They should have very good statistics from the game (cash games and/or tournaments)
    2. They must follow the GameDesire Terms of Service and Netiquette.
    3. They must be able to communicate with admins in English, Polish or Portuguese.
    *sometimes an invitation to the Team can be acquired during special events and contests.

Meet the first 13 members of the Team:

dagiragi
    futrz@k
    agax8
    Crowleyo
    zuzanna382
    karola35
    proenemy
    Papalapap
    Sandrone1
    jedrusss94
    demira35
    andzinsan44
    DOGS OF WAR

Every Team Live Pro member has a special "PRO" badge beside their avatar.

You can meet Team Live Pro at the tables everyday, but especially during special events and important tournaments. You can watch their playing style and improve your own game, and possibly even boost your confidence by eliminating one of them from a tournament!

More Team Live Pro events and news coming soon...

See you at the tables,
    Murkaa
    Attached Files

You do realize we are talking fake chips. Tell us some of their live cash games or live tournament play big wins. Maybe I can be part of the Real Live Pro Golden Reels Team.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I would like to welcome sum63, ***ZORRO*1 and mogepograc as a new members of Team Live Pro - congratulations!

Another 2 new members will be announced very soon, as we wait for their confirmation yet.

Why the Team has new members? --> http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...-team-live-pro

Comment

I would like to welcome another player in the Team: feldmarszal

Comment

Hello boy, I want to know how I can get into the Team Pro Live..ho already very good game statistics (written in 2013), let me know thank you..Nice day Murkaa

Comment

WOW no Americans weird !!!!!! Got to get my game up to par !!!!!!
            Last edited by kingkaos77; 08-04-2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

culler - please, read this topic: http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...-team-live-pro

kingkaos77 - please, read this topic http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...-team-live-pro - everyone has the same chances to join the Team, Americans too You simply need to play a lot of special tournaments and play them well...

Comment

ramka2 - welcome to Team Live Pro!

Comment

I think we deserve the Team Pro Murkaa
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks culler Look at this topic, please: http://forum.gamedesire.com/forum/en...-team-live-pro
                    So you have big chances to join the Team after Olympic Games event

Comment

And winner is ... I think I deserve to enter the Team Pro Live after toreo Olimpic Quatro won .. I await response thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

You have the response in my post above Invitations to Team Live Pro will be sent after the end of Olympic Games - the more tournaments from this list you win/take premium place, the more chances to receive the invitation.

All-In and Satellite tournaments don't count.

Comment

Two of your PRO team repeatedy enter tournaments, with no intention of ever playing in them. Is that your idea of nettiquette?

Comment

Hello Puck,

Everyone who entered the tournament and paid the buyin has every right to participate in it - even if she/he is not present because of some reasons - there is still an opportunity of getting achievements. You may sign up for some tournaments even in two weeks advance - so it's normal that something may come up. But you right that members of Team Live pro should be an example to other players - I'll mention about your observations to them.

Comment

culler admin gamedesire

Comment

Working...
                              X