Turn J
    River K
    I won Last year in a tournament.
    Who won? This was in miasto
    Me: KK early position 9x= 450k
    SB call with K(h)9(h)
    BB call with QQ
    Flop: 6h 2s 8h
    I push all in = 4mil, both call. Who won? ( Hint: not flush on the river. )

Comment

Can something please be done about the few players who persistently enter event tournaments with no intention of playing in them. Yet again today there was an unecessasry 35 minute delay in the shoutout tournament whilst we were forced to wait for 3 inconsiderate absent players to continue to blind each other out.

One of these players has entered on average over 20 tournaments EVERY DAY for 9 YEARS!

Click image for larger version

Name:	absent.png
Views:	1
Size:	526.5 KB
ID:	58694

Comment

Some sit and go tournaments are frozen and are still open from 3 days. Somebody can does something please

Comment

Late thank you for reporting it!

Comment

This problem still persists since I reported it way back on 12/23/15.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you stitch16 - we were able to resolve this issue for the newer version of our Poker: https://www.gamedesire.com/poker-2017

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Holmes View Post
                Okay, when I started playing here, I wrote it off to random chance and frequency of hands. But I am definitely starting to see a incredibly large number of extremely low odd hands hitting on the river over and over and over. And just to be clear, this is both for and against.
                I am also seeing a large volume of really poor stating hands hitting the nuts on the flop or turn. And I am not talking about 1 or 2 hands over 30 minutes of play. I am talking 3-4 hands in a row sometimes. Like 7-2 off, 9-3 off etc etc (Frequently flopping 2 pair and Full Houses on the Turn)
                I am definitely getting the feeling that intentionally or not this sites programming rewards staying in till the river to the point where people stay in with hands that win far beyond their statistical average. And again, that is for me and against me. So it's not a sore loser situation.
                I'm still in agreement with this statement. It does happen way to often, for and against.

Comment

The End Is Nigh!.

Having completely ignored all of the criticisms of the unplayable new interface, the Flash version has disappeared without warning. You should expect many of the players to disappear with it.

Comment

Hello @Phuck Watts

Could you please be more specific about what exactly is "unplayable" in the Poker Live Pro 2017? It is the official version of the game and only this version will have future updates, so by sharing your feedback you may influence future changes in the game.

If you prefer to play the older version, please, go to Poker Live Pro landing page: https://www.gamedesire.com/game/poker-texas-holdem , scroll to the bottom, choose "Desktop" and now choose the "Flash version" of the game.

We've mentioned that changes are coming more than once, actually, we talk about it since the Poker Live Pro 2017 premiere. Maybe you're not aware of it, but most of the main browsers, like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox stopping supporting Flash technology. So for now the old version is still available for you, but it is possible that someday playing it will be impossible and we can do nothing about it. But we are open to suggestions regarding Poker Live Pro 2017. Just please, give it a chance. Try it, spend there more than 5 minutes, and share your feedback with us in one or two days. if you want.

All the best,
                    Lena & The Poker Team

Comment

PS: The old (red) Poker will be a default version again very soon (until we' make an in-game button allowing you to switch versions easily).

Comment

Politicians' logic: "Something must be done, this is something, therefore we must do it". - Anthony Jay.

======================================

I started giving feedback in February and most other players comments seem to have agreed with me since then.

i) The unity version looks dark and unpleasant, rather than bright and fun. I can see no excuse at all for being greeted by someone blowing cigar smoke in my face.

ii) Almost everything is hard to see. Most of the text is too small. As are the buttons. This is made worse by using a colour scheme that has very poor contrast. Green text on a blue background is difficult to see. There is a well known designers proverb ....

"Blue and Green
                        Should never be seen
                        Unless they're together
                        In the washing machine."

iii) Whilst it is good that you are adding new features, I find that there are too many things on the main screen. It is overwhelming Having more screens with less on them, would allow the size of objects to be larger.

Every time I try to play the unity version I have had the same problems.

a) The general appearance lowers my mood.

b) Often I will end up in the wrong game, because navigating is confusing.

c) When I start playing I find it very difficult to see what is happening.

d) When I try to bet I find it hard to locate /use the correct button and/or slider

e) Because of the above my play becomes much slower and often I will not make the bet that I intended to make. Sometimes I get timed out, just because ofthe difficulty of the controls. Opponents will complain about slow play.

(The function keys F1 Fold, F2 Call, F3 Min raise are very useful in the Flash version for convenience and speed.)

f) The longer I play, the more frustrated and confused I get. Experience does not seem to help.

=============

I hope very much that the designers will seriously reconsider the colour scheme and enlarge the text and buttons. That is the most important thing that needs to be improved.

Comment

Thankyou for re-instating the Flash version.

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Watts View Post
                            Politicians' logic: "Something must be done, this is something, therefore we must do it". - Anthony Jay.

======================================

I started giving feedback in February and most other players comments seem to have agreed with me since then.

i) The unity version looks dark and unpleasant, rather than bright and fun. I can see no excuse at all for being greeted by someone blowing cigar smoke in my face.

ii) Almost everything is hard to see. Most of the text is too small. As are the buttons. This is made worse by using a colour scheme that has very poor contrast. Green text on a blue background is difficult to see. There is a well known designers proverb ....

"Blue and Green
                            Should never be seen
                            Unless they're together
                            In the washing machine."

iii) Whilst it is good that you are adding new features, I find that there are too many things on the main screen. It is overwhelming Having more screens with less on them, would allow the size of objects to be larger.

Every time I try to play the unity version I have had the same problems.

a) The general appearance lowers my mood.

b) Often I will end up in the wrong game, because navigating is confusing.

c) When I start playing I find it very difficult to see what is happening.

d) When I try to bet I find it hard to locate /use the correct button and/or slider

e) Because of the above my play becomes much slower and often I will not make the bet that I intended to make. Sometimes I get timed out, just because ofthe difficulty of the controls. Opponents will complain about slow play.

(The function keys F1 Fold, F2 Call, F3 Min raise are very useful in the Flash version for convenience and speed.)

f) The longer I play, the more frustrated and confused I get. Experience does not seem to help.

=============

I hope very much that the designers will seriously reconsider the colour scheme and enlarge the text and buttons. That is the most important thing that needs to be improved.
                            I have been saying this since the start. The new version is just a cluttered mess with terrible aesthetics. It's like they tried way too hard to make it look and seem "modern", probably an effort to attract unsuspecting new users to get ****ed in and spend $ on chips (another story altogheter), and ruined what was a simple, user-friendly, easy on the eyes layout.

Comment

I play the new poker version from many week, there are several improvements to make, ok, but It is a beta, the players have to try the new version to give their feedback.
                              Flash is obsolete... and the new version can't the perfect copy of the previous, it's normal.

I recommend to everyone to play only the new version and help to improve it.

Comment

I agree the live version is dark and busy. it is also not intuitive, meaning it is not obvious what things are. You show a calendar but who knows what that is for unless you click on it, hoping it diesnt just throw in some game that takes all your money. then you have to just REMEMBER what that is. it doesnt sound like the new version is a beta anymore. I still play on the flash version because it is easier and familiar. if it goes away and is replaced by the dark and hard-to-use version, i will just walk away and find some other game.

Comment

Working...
                                X