This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback from players

Have you found any bug or mistake in Poker game? Please, write about it in this topic, so we can fix it as soon as possible.

I hope we won't have too many things to discuss here...

But if we will, please, try to be as much specify as possible. Describe, in what situation you found the bug and answer some basic questions:

1. What is your PC/device type?
    2. If you use PC - what is your browser?
    3. How many times it happened?

We will appreciate screens a lot.

64 bit dual core plenty of ram windows 7 I.E 8 Notice the pictures. So far this has happened three times when new players enter the table during a tournament. Screenshot is from Freeroll 8 today. I do not know if others see the same image as I am. I realize that I.E. 8 is ancient but never crashes like Mozilla and other browsers do using flash.
    Attached Files

Comment

ok I have identified something else that happens when I experience the above problem. This happens when another player enters the room from somewhere else. Here is the problem. They take MY seat and I am moved to a different seat at the same table. Thats not any fun. Anyway this is happening in tournaments frequently.

Comment

here are two shots from the same table. See how I have moved to a new seat.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello, with the new design changes(which I like), I have noticed one annoying thing. I play only tournaments and I've noticed that when I get moved to a new table during play, that many of the avatars from my previous table carry over to my new table but it's not the same player. Sometimes, I've been at a table and seen my own avatar on one or two other players. This makes it hard to track other players and know who is at your table. Also as previously mentioned, players that are sitting out or not present do not show chip count so you do not know how to play them. Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Merc26 View Post
            Hello, with the new design changes(which I like), I have noticed one annoying thing. I play only tournaments and I've noticed that when I get moved to a new table during play, that many of the avatars from my previous table carry over to my new table but it's not the same player. Sometimes, I've been at a table and seen my own avatar on one or two other players. This makes it hard to track other players and know who is at your table. Also as previously mentioned, players that are sitting out or not present do not show chip count so you do not know how to play them. Hope this helps

Thank you Merc26 and stitch16 , I've noticed the same things yesterday, we definitly must repair these mistakes

Comment

Could you please specify if you experience these problems only on PC, or on Android/iOS too?

Comment

i have no emotes, icon, why?

Comment

Where do you play? Mobile (Android, iOS?) or PC? If PC - flasz or .exe version?

Comment

Originally posted by machinehead View Post
                    i have no emotes, icon, why?
                    in flash version of the Poker game the emoticones are no longer available :P

Comment

I have same problem playing flash on pc.Icons left on their places after table change for several hands.
                      There also problem with all-in marker.
                      If player is disconnected,sit out or won all in I can't see how many chips he has,because display shows all-in/sitout etc. instead amount of chips and tournament's info next to chat are very outdated too and refreshing itself very rarely.

I still get message about auto-register after clicking X at the end of heads-up or DoN,but fortunatelly it isn't registering me.

btw.how to get .exe version ? i didnt saw any option to download software.
                      Last edited by jar234; 02-01-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Thank you jar234, we will look into it.

About .exe version - it's available only for accounts registered before June 2015. If you have such profile you can find poker.exe in the bottom of this page: http://www.gamedesire.com/#/?gg=108

Comment

The problems with the new flash player persist. Its very annoying to switch tables and the pictures aren't correct. Since you can't see anyones names at a glance things become very confusing as to who is actually at the table especially if you get moved frequently. By the way the rollover doesn't work sometimes either. People who are not present have to be searched to find out how many chips they have left. I realize you were trying to reduce clutter but basic information at a glance seems essential to a more pleasant gaming experience.

Comment

for the past week, I have never seen so many players winning on the river. It has happen over and over again, and with hands that are less than 20% chance of winning. Is there something wrong with your program?

Comment

Hello stitch16. Development process is sometimes more complicated than it seems. I know you reported those issues some time ago and it may look like nothing happens in this matter. But believe me, it does. After the nearest update (probably next week) we'll start to display nicknames above avatars again.

txdude8 it's simply a coincidence. When you play with 6 players at the table it's very likely that someone gets suitable card on the river.

Comment

Working...
                              X