Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have an idea related to Poker game? Share it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murkaa I play poker in Flash version.

Comment

Murkaa No problem. Now i use exe version. Exe version is a lot better then Flash version.
      1. I have an option to close private chat.
      2. I have the screenshot.
      3. I can see how much is the jackpot.
      4. I can show the cards when i bluff.
      5. i can see how much money players have.

Comment

Originally posted by SLAYURCRU View Post

Where? I've asked numerous players and nobody has been able to answer as they don't think it exists. I am a savvy person and I haven't been able to find it either. When you sit at a table it deals you in the next hand automatically.

Illustration or step by step instruction appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry SLAYURCRU - I misunderstood you. There is no permanent option of waiting for Big Blind. There is a system which automatically make you wait for your turn more than one hand if you joining the game may cause that another player would be on BB or SB time after time again.

Comment

During regular play you are removed from the table if you are not there after so many blinds. Can that be implemented for tournaments? Players sign up and leave and sometimes place second without ever playing a single hand. If the fees are deducted when sitting down at the table and could eliminate any backlash...

Comment

Hello Vetogal3, thank you for your sugggestion. We've discussed this issue many times We cannot remove those players - they paid for the tournament with buyin so they have every right to win it even, if they're not there. They also may join the tournament at any moment.

Comment

the option to show cards, and defintely show the chip amount for the cheaters who sit out, i really enjoy this site, it is nice to have a voice and be heard and you do a great job of responding and addressing issues. i only play in small table tournaments on the texas holdem side and it seems to take longer to have enough people to form a table, where are all the poker players, i also belong to poker stars and i will go there just to get in a game. you all need to do something to recruit players. yahoo games had alot of awesome choices at one point in time, they had pinochle with a ladder rating system, various solitaire choices. i also play okey and i have to find it through the backdoor as it got removed from your page, very few players, i bet a lot of people dont even know it exists, are there other games like okey which are not on the home page? bottom line, if you all would add a few new popular games and keep updates on the existing ones i think you could get better traffic, i have been playing beta dominoes since i joined and it has never had an update to my knowledge? and some of its rules are really weird yet no where does it explain them, for example if you make your opponent draw out you get the penalty. never seen that before. and so many of these games have no sound, so you wait forever to get a game going only to find out you missed several plays because it started without a notification. thanks for listening

Comment

In Hold-em your hand is described just below your icon. Can the same be added to Omaha? I have mis-read my hand several times and that would save some embarrassment (also I am legally blind and it is sometimes hard to distinguish the suits). Can it be done?

Comment

This is my first month and I have found this to be my favorite site to play holdem thus far. It seems good hands hold up most of the time and good play is rewarded. However one improvement would be a better calendar for tournaments. I remember when I started there were tournaments for $500 million. I have no idea if that was a 1 time tournament, a monthly tournament,etc. I love the ranking system, I am still trying to figure it out though. Wouldn't it be more fair though for me to get rewarded more points if I beat say 50 people in a tournament than if i beat 10 in the 250k sit and go?

Comment

the option to show cards, and defintely show the chip amount for the cheaters who sit out, i really enjoy this site, it is nice to have a voice and be heard and you do a great job of responding and addressing issues. i only play in small table tournaments on the texas holdem side and it seems to take longer to have enough people to form a table, where are all the poker players, i also belong to poker stars and i will go there just to get in a game. you all need to do something to recruit players. yahoo games had alot of awesome choices at one point in time, they had pinochle with a ladder rating system, various solitaire choices. i also play okey and i have to find it through the backdoor as it got removed from your page, very few players, i bet a lot of people dont even know it exists, are there other games like okey which are not on the home page? bottom line, if you all would add a few new popular games and keep updates on the existing ones i think you could get better traffic, i have been playing beta dominoes since i joined and it has never had an update to my knowledge? and some of its rules are really weird yet no where does it explain them, for example if you make your opponent draw out you get the penalty. never seen that before. and so many of these games have no sound, so you wait forever to get a game going only to find out you missed several plays because it started without a notification. thanks for listening

I take back what I said about this site, come here less and less, games NEVER get updaed been BETA for years, not even simple tweeks like adding sound and fixing texas hold-em simple show cards on show down. also what is up with all these kiddy games you keep adding? I vote for pinochle? such a staple and the only other pinochle site ****s would definitely increase your traffic I know I would tell people as you are good at troll patrol other site is horrivle. please read and DO SOMETHING for a change plenty of updates on most every site I visit that could be improved upon.
                    sound on open face
                    pool go back does not work you have to re log in
                    the original texas holdem show cards
                    put okey back on main page remove a kiddy game
                    add pinochle
                    fix dominoes still beta?
                    etc etc etc

thank you

Comment

It would be nice to have the option of showing your cards after your hand (not just on the mobile version). Also, everyone who is in a show down should have their cards displayed.

Comment

If player doesn't play 2 hands in a row during a tournament they should be removed from the table and forfeit.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolimitcoin Poker View Post
                          If player doesn't play 2 hands in a row during a tournament they should be removed from the table and forfeit.
                          I don't agree with this, it's to your advantage they are not there. I would like to see how many chips they have left.

Comment

Working...
                          X