Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have an idea related to Poker game? Share it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have an idea related to Poker game? Share it.

You came up with interesting idea for new feature or any other change in the game? Say it loud.

It would be nice to see amount of chips you have overall (on tables and outside of them).

Comment

I feel like a HUD (Heads up Display) may be a little too advanced for this site but if its something that can be programmed into the site it would be awesome. Even charging a certain ammount of £ per month/year etc to use it. Even if this is too much a feature that tells you how much hands you have played with a certain person would be useful.

Another thing in poker is the Private chat, although it is a great feature i think admins must do random checks into some of the chats to see who is teaming up as more often than not i have suspicions when playing against certain players as when there at a table the same account is always there too.

The Rake is far too high and must be Capped IMO when charging for the Gamechips. I see Rakeback is 10% for bingo players why haven't Poker players got the same? Or even any RB atall.. We now have only Daily tasks which u must use the Flash Version for.

Maybe other Poker Games such as 2-7 Triple Draw? 5 Card Omaha, or even a option for Pot-Limit omaha. Since not being able to create a table its hard to find a table the right way you want it.

Transfering Funds aswell, i think this was a great feature when i first joined the site as all players helped there friends now the site's died down a little Traffic wise and this could be the main reason, people don't want to sit around with 0 Gamechips all day and they cant really do nothing except buy or save up there 500 Cheer up bonus or Daily bonus's until they can play a reasonable stake.

Comment

HUD is something, that we think about but not in the nearest future. Instead, you'll get some more advanced statistics soon.
        Rake is capped and we'll shortly introduce a new Bonus, that will depend on how much you play.

Comment

Please restore the flash player back to what you changed it from or at least enlarge the numbers. Its very hard to see.

Comment

I have some ideas :

1.Omaha hi/lo
            2.Rabbit cam (showing turn or river after fold)

Comment

I have suggestion. Seems your big tours are 10 player tables. We don't enjoy 10 player tables . Please go back to the 6 player format on big tournaments and tornadoes. Thanks

Comment

Thank you! You gave us very interesting ideas. Feel free to share more of them. You may expect big changes in tournaments during next months.

Comment

I'd like to have a way to turn off invitations and announcements about friends joining things. It can be very annoying when you're in a tournament and not interested in joining something else. Also when you're having a chat session with a friend, and an announcement comes popping up right over the chat window.

There are times when I do want announcements so I can join friends at tables, so we need to be able to turn it on and off

Comment

I would love Omaha hi/lo
                    ​also on Chinese poker a bell or something when the game starts, sometimes after waiting for players you do not notice the game has started and you are fouled before you start.

Comment

Some easy items:

In tournaments where players are sitting out, you can't tell how many chips they have remaining, make it where you can see it like by mousing over it.

Show where players are from.

A wait for Big Blind option when seating for the first time on the table.

A better pre determined set up. Can't say at a normal poker site 9x BB is an option. Review Poker Stars set up and tailor it accordingly.

I will say anyone that wants a HUD for play chip poker needs their head examined and it is not necessary. If someone is taking poker that seriously they should be playing on a real money site not a for fun, fake currency, no value site. In the end the chips have the same value, zero.

Comment

Vetogal3 There is Omaha no limit available in Poker Live Pro game since rebranding - enjoy!

SLAYURCRU - thank you for your opinion.

"In tournaments where players are sitting out, you can't tell how many chips they have remaining, make it where you can see it like by mousing over it".

You're right, we will work on this matter.

"Show where players are from".

Nice idea!

"A wait for Big Blind option when seating for the first time on the table".

It exists...

"A better pre determined set up. Can't say at a normal poker site 9x BB is an option. Review Poker Stars set up and tailor it accordingly".

We will discuss it in the future, for the nearest future we don't plan any changes in that matter. There is 3x BB as a standard raise and 9xBB as a 3bet right now. In the perfect world there would be a possibility of defining it by yourself

"I will say anyone that wants a HUD for play chip poker needs their head examined and it is not necessary. If someone is taking poker that seriously they should be playing on a real money site not a for fun, fake currency, no value site. In the end the chips have the same value, zero".

It's every player's private opinion and decision - to play with real money or with play money. For example in some countries t's forbidden by the law to play with real money.

Comment

1. I don't want to receive any private message in the poker room. What can I do? Is there an option to close private chat?
                          2. The photo button is hide so well, can find it.
                          3. The jackpot amount should be displayed in the poker room like it is in the bingo room.
                          Sorry for my english.

Comment

Hello romanisme,

Do you play our poker in a browser (Flash version) or you play in older .exe version? I need this information to be able to answer your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Murkaa View Post
                              Vetogal3 There is Omaha no limit available in Poker Live Pro game since rebranding - enjoy!

SLAYURCRU - thank you for your opinion.

"A wait for Big Blind option when seating for the first time on the table".

It exists...
                              Where? I've asked numerous players and nobody has been able to answer as they don't think it exists. I am a savvy person and I haven't been able to find it either. When you sit at a table it deals you in the next hand automatically.

Illustration or step by step instruction appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X