Dominoes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominoes

Please help. I am new to this new dominoes layout I played on the old table. Why when I play dominoes I can not grab the dominoes of which I choose to play, the computer makes a play for me instead. In the past I would grab the dominoe I wish to play with my mouse and drop it to the table to make a play but now it won't let me maybe I am doing something wrong. Help!!!!!

Hello theronron66. You can choose the tile - you should click on the tile that you want to use and than on the table.

Comment

What annoys me are people that play too slow and to make it worse allow the computer to play for them.

Also, I have played numerous games, an example, I am playing a 500K game and I am on 85 and my opponent is on 15, I have one tile left blank one.
      My partner digs the pot and draws a hard end for all ends, double four.
      Game is blocked so I don't get the total of my opponents tiles, they are all taken off my score and I end up on minus twenty.
      The rules are in the forty plus years I have played dominoes is I get their tile points added to my score.
      However the kind people at gamesdesire refunded me.
      I did lose the game and my opponent just kept writing to me why I got screwed. So I am probably not the only one that has noticed this.

Also it would be good to have nines and also no spinners and tile numbers added up at the end of each had.
      50, 100, 250 and 500 would be great also.
      Last edited by Ninja82; 12-30-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

give it up another game which get ignored, I have not seen a single update or fix in 3 years to this game

Comment

Originally posted by luvhusky View Post
          give it up another game which get ignored, I have not seen a single update or fix in 3 years to this game
          Hello I am a beta tester here and if the game freezes contact admin and they will refund you best to add a screenshot also.

I have been reporting many times some problems which I mentioned up this board and I think they are fixing them.

I had a couple of freezes in 500K and I was refunded.

Comment

it has locked up 3 times in the last 2 weeks on a game were neither player had a play and all dominoes had been drawn, they don't fix it, they just come up with these stupid contest that have nothing to do wiith the site. bunch of worthless programmers. they are good at keeping trolls out of site but that is about the extent of it, have not seen simple upgrades in years, why do some games have no sound (aka open face poker) how hard could that be?

Comment

Originally posted by luvhusky View Post
              it has locked up 3 times in the last 2 weeks on a game were neither player had a play and all dominoes had been drawn, they don't fix it, they just come up with these stupid contest that have nothing to do wiith the site. bunch of worthless programmers. they are good at keeping trolls out of site but that is about the extent of it, have not seen simple upgrades in years, why do some games have no sound (aka open face poker) how hard could that be?
              I had a freeze yesterday. I screenshot it and asked for both of us to be refunded and we were I hope, I was anyway.

As for keeping Trolls out of the site, we have one main one in pool that creates up to 14 new id's everyday and writes profanity, racist comments and antismitism. I have ingored over 6,400 of their i.d's. Yes, I was wondering why dominoes have no sounds too, I am sure there is an option for sound. It does not change anything. Be nice to hear them slam down like when I played Jamaican dominoes lots of noise it was great.

Dominoes is still BETA it's been around for less than three years, maybe less than two. Be nice for tournaments nines, 250 and 500 and also single points scores and no spinner option.

I played for many years at Yahoo.inc and I liked to create a table and if I didn't like my opponent I could refuse to play or boot, be nice to have this option as some dominoe players are rude and use racist remarks and profanity or slow and let automation play for them.

Comment

Working...
              X