Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you hit the Jackpot in Golden Reels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you hit the Jackpot in Golden Reels?

What does it take to win a Jackpot when you're playing Golden Reels.....do you have to be in a tournament to win it , or have a Max bet with Max lines.....it doesn't mention what it takes it in the Pay Table. I see someone hits it almost everyday....does anyone know what it takes to win it?

Originally posted by Robert@ya1253 View Post
    What does it take to win a Jackpot when you're playing Golden Reels.....do you have to be in a tournament to win it , or have a Max bet with Max lines.....it doesn't mention what it takes it in the Pay Table. I see someone hits it almost everyday....does anyone know what it takes to win it?
    Hello, Robert!
    It doesn't matter if you are Max player or play max lines, or you play in the tournament. To win jackpot all you have to do is to hit all 5 scatters in the middle line. Is very difficult. I got one single jackpot in 3 years in the Space Cadet and I wasn't at my computer. Sometimes u got all 4 scatters in the middle and the last one is or up or down, that is ugly. Hope u understand what i'am saying english is not my native language. Good luck on the spinning! Hit that jackpot!

Comment

Your English is perfect....Thank you..

Comment

Not only that, but there is a minimum bet to hit jackpot. I forget the amount, somewhere around 1000 coin.

Comment

@ Robert@ya1253

The jackpot is explained in the ?help pages (top right). Different bet sizes win different percentages of the jackpot. Maximum is 80% of jackpot for a bet above 1000 coins.

Comment

I Won Twice. Set It on -One Line...Lowest Bet....then Chat or Use a Magnet- Goodluck! -- (iggy me on the magnet)

Comment

Working...
            X