Problem coins and bet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem coins and bet.

today I lost all the money from Golden Reels. I was about 155 million. Now to play again can not, because the smallest bet that can play 500 lines x 25 = 12500. What can I do in this situation? When do I can tokens to play again? That's because they can not access smaller bet. I have chips, I can play small bet.
    Attached Files

Change bet to minimum line and coin amount. Play tournament. Win 300,000 to 2,500,000 place 1-10.

Comment

Originally posted by ßrian View Post
      Change bet to minimum line and coin amount. Play tournament. Win 300,000 to 2,500,000 place 1-10.
      That is not a solution. To exchange game lines to 1, 5, 10, etc. never have the chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by brazilcoentrao View Post
        That is not a solution. To exchange game lines to 1, 5, 10, etc. never have the chance to win.
        one line, minimum bet. If you are patient and continue playing you will definitely win tournaments.
        In your screen shot, there is a 1,000,000+ chip cashback at the top-left of screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ßrian View Post

one line, minimum bet. If you are patient and continue playing you will definitely win tournaments.
          In your screen shot, there is a 1,000,000+ chip cashback at the top-left of screen.
          With 1 line no win anymore. And with 1.000.000 coins cashback... i see now. I take him.

Comment

Working...
          X