Spooky Contest - Halloween

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YourNastyGirl View Post

Haaaa haaaa yes ... or they write each other on the wall how beautiful and sexy they are. That is not normal anymore. Just like the women they have boredom because the man is working and pass the time here with other men. Now you could say what is it to me..just easy, I hate people who have no character and no real life. That it is a game site here, they do not get it. Attract attention at any price.
    You have written about yourself. I beleive I am right, NO I know I am right, your name and the nasty pose in your avatar.

99.99% of my friends here are females and Cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post

You have written about yourself. I beleive I am right, NO I know I am right, your name and the nasty pose in your avatar.

99.99% of my friends here are females and Cats.

I did not write to you and my name says nothing about me. I have real photos in it and my friends are all real too. I did not write about cats.
      You feel addressed directly, but I do not mean you. First think, then write

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post

I hope so as every contest I enter what I have made or images I have taken uploaded them to tinypic.com and I win nothing. I then find during an easy search winners here have stolen their entries from some website.

There is only one winner I know did his/her own work and was a fair winner, (the computer last December) however I found the runners up had borrowed images from the internet.

No-one from the U.K. ever wins a prize, also a female maybe she was not born in the U.K. but was living in the U.K. entered an excellent entry and she won nothing. Just to add why are people entering in all language forums, there should be a winners and runners up set of prizes for each language and anyone entering in more than one should be disqualified.
        We all agree that images taken from the net are not to be permitted. TRUST ME...GameDesire won't consider them. The quality and amount of work involved are what should be important in choosing the winners. Some chose to use a rubber mask that can be purchased in a store. Others took the time to apply a makeup and wigs and put a lot of effort into their costumes. (There are several good ones.) If you don't believe me ... see the Polish entries. So, if you don't think the contests are fair...don't enter. And if you did enter...GOOD LUCK.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert@ya1253 View Post

We all agree that images taken from the net are not to be permitted. TRUST ME...GameDesire won't consider them. The quality and amount of work involved are what should be important in choosing the winners. Some chose to use a rubber mask that can be purchased in a store. Others took the time to apply a makeup and wigs and put a lot of effort into their costumes. (There are several good ones.) If you don't believe me ... see the Polish entries. So, if you don't think the contests are fair...don't enter. And if you did enter...GOOD LUCK.
          If game desire does not consider entries that are not original, then why have those entering non-original works won prizes?

If you read what I have typed I have typed I have found prize winners entries owned by another author.

There should be a first prize and runners up for each language and you can only enter in one language.

Does not mean you can enter differnet images in each language rather than one or two or maybe more in all languages.
          Last edited by Ninja82; 11-14-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Dears,
            We would like to thank you for participating in our Spooky Contest - Halloween! We are full of admiration for your creativity.

Here are the results:
            1st Place: 5 000 000 GameChips: ωμέγα
            2nd Place: 3 000 000 GameChips: bastylianka
            3rd Place: 1 000 000 GameChips: Ninja82

The rest of the participants whose works were original (not taken from internet) will get a consolation prize.
            Congratulations!

Best,
            GameDesire Team

Comment

Working...
            X