Clear All

• Spooky Contest - Halloween

Click image for larger version

Name:	konkurs_1289x571_241018.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	65527
    Let’s celebrate Halloween together!
    So, we have contest for you - Dress for Halloween or make a Halloween make-up and send us a photo of it! Scare us to death

Prizes:
    1st Place: 5.000.000 GameChips
    2nd Place: 3.000.000 GameChips
    3th Place: 1.000.000 GameChips

Terms and conditions of the contest
    • Your creativity, originality (or sense of humour!) will matter the most to us.
    • The contest will happen simultaneously on the following forums: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Polish. All of the pictures from these forums will be considered for our final decision.
    • Works that are not original (taken from internet) will be not valid. It means the picture taken from another author will not be considered.
    • We reserve the right to give away additional consolation prizes.
    • We reserve the right to post the best pictures on our Social Media.

Deadline and results:
    We will accept the works posted until the 5th of November inclusive (CET time). The results will be published on the 13th of November of 2018.

Let's celebrate Halloween together! my photo thanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	68826762.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	65555
    Last edited by ✿Nina✿; 10-26-2018, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Here is my entry, all my work, my images and not stolen from the internet.

Comment

Name:	44924177_2130644333862744_3750576145372807168_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	65578 halloween

Comment

Name:	44576907_2447297008644406_2964017636037361664_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	65580 bummmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Name:	43511019_2457003484340425_4341355193359663104_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	65633 halloween

Comment

The Womens here all can NOT READ ? :

• Works that are not original (taken from internet) will be not valid. It means the picture taken from another author will not be considered.

I find ALL Picture on Internet... Get a real life

Comment

Originally posted by YourNastyGirl View Post
                The Womens here all can NOT READ ? :

I find ALL Picture on Internet... Get a real life
                I hope so as every contest I enter what I have made or images I have taken uploaded them to tinypic.com and I win nothing. I then find during an easy search winners here have stolen their entries from some website.

There is only one winner I know did his/her own work and was a fair winner, (the computer last December) however I found the runners up had borrowed images from the internet.

No-one from the U.K. ever wins a prize, also a female maybe she was not born in the U.K. but was living in the U.K. entered an excellent entry and she won nothing. Just to add why are people entering in all language forums, there should be a winners and runners up set of prizes for each language and anyone entering in more than one should be disqualified.

Last edited by Ninja82; 11-02-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Here everyone clearly sees what is from the internet and what is not. All these fake photos of users here are getting boring and it is even forbidden to copy and use them.
                  I have no idea why GD allows it. I wish you good luck and hope your work will be rewarded.

Comment

Here everyone clearly sees what is from the internet and what is not. All these fake photos of users here are getting boring and it is even forbidden to copy and use them.
                    I have no idea why GD allows it. I wish you good luck and hope your work will be rewarded.
                    The fake pics splattered all over this site, in many cases men pretending to be a model female, is not nearly as sad as the lonely and silly dorks who try to blow smoke up their azzes with kiss faces, gifts and ridiculous comments.
                    Last edited by  ✝   Bri   ✝ ; 11-03-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

My entry are my images, myself my partner and my son. I have found in the past stolen images have won prizes and also it seems to bias two or three countries and U.K. wins squat.

Comment

My entry is my images, uplaoded to tinypic.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post

I hope so as every contest I enter what I have made or images I have taken uploaded them to tinypic.com and I win nothing. I then find during an easy search winners here have stolen their entries from some website.

There is only one winner I know did his/her own work and was a fair winner, (the computer last December) however I found the runners up had borrowed images from the internet.

No-one from the U.K. ever wins a prize, also a female maybe she was not born in the U.K. but was living in the U.K. entered an excellent entry and she won nothing. Just to add why are people entering in all language forums, there should be a winners and runners up set of prizes for each language and anyone entering in more than one should be disqualified.
                          We all agree that images taken from the net are not to be permitted. TRUST ME...GameDesire won't consider them. The quality and amount of work involved are what should be important in choosing the winners. Some chose to use a rubber mask that can be purchased in a store. Others took the time to apply makeup and wigs and put a lot of effort into their costumes. (There are several good ones.) If you don't believe me ... see the Polish entries. So, if you don't think the contests are fair...don't enter. And if you did enter...GOOD LUCK.
                          Last edited by Robert@ya1253; 11-05-2018, 04:12 AM.

Comment

I have seen winners win prizes and then did a search on the net and found they were other authors works.

Comment

Originally posted by  ✝   Bri   ✝  View Post

The fake pics splattered all over this site, in many cases men pretending to be a model female, is not nearly as sad as the lonely and silly dorks who try to blow smoke up their azzes with kiss faces, gifts and ridiculous comments.

Haaaa haaaa yes ... or they write each other on the wall how beautiful and sexy they are. That is not normal anymore. Just like the women they have boredom because the man is working and pass the time here with other men. Now you could say what is it to me..just easy, I hate people who have no character and no real life. That it is a game site here, they do not get it. Attract attention at any price.

Comment

Working...
                              X