Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

poor player that half to cheat to compete!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor player that half to cheat to compete!

well grown adults playing for coins think they half to get cheats to fit in. Yes beleve it or not, for example go to canasta and play a guy named Martin0007, and you will see just what I mean. sence the competition started a week or so ago 8 ball pro is full o them also. check it out and let desire games know that we don't like playing like this!

Originally posted by Margaret Gibson3 View Post
    well grown adults playing for coins think they half to get cheats to fit in. Yes beleve it or not, for example go to canasta and play a guy named Martin0007, and you will see just what I mean. sence the competition started a week or so ago 8 ball pro is full o them also. check it out and let desire games know that we don't like playing like this!
    Could you type it out so we can understand what you're typing, if you struggle, find an adult with good English language skills to help you.

Do not put a comma before ''and'' also, both are a pause.

''We don't like playing like this!'' You are speaking for everyone, I can speak for myself like everyone else can.

So you should have typed ''I (that is you) don't like playing like this!''.
    Last edited by Ninja82; 09-28-2018, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Oh dear , I 'll hold back ,,,, and let someone else answer ninj this time . Last time we kicked his ass and ,,,, collected over one thousand views , causing him to disappear in a sulk for three months. Suffice to say , its a shame that a man who " can speak for myself like everyone else can " chooses to do so through the wrong orifice .

Comment

Originally posted by nicolexxxx193 View Post
        Oh dear , I 'll hold back ,,,, and let someone else answer ninj this time . Last time we kicked his ass and ,,,, collected over one thousand views , causing him to disappear in a sulk for three months. Suffice to say , its a shame that a man who " can speak for myself like everyone else can " chooses to do so through the wrong orifice .
        Good advice...he craves attention and only gets it by attacking others.

Comment

No-one kicked my backside. Shana tovah, erev tov.

If someone types out something which cannot be understood or is incorrect one tells them.

You two stalkers need JOBS!

Comment

Thanks Robert , you see I get no pleasure , ahem , in ridiculing those who deserve it . Its just that I have this bloody alarm and siren that goes off in my kitchen whenever a certain manchild shames his own people ( that is North London ****wad trolls ) by trying to shame my people ( females )

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post

Could you type it out so we can understand what you're typing, if you struggle, find an adult with good English language skills to help you.

Do not put a comma before ''and'' also, both are a pause.

''We don't like playing like this!'' You are speaking for everyone, I can speak for myself like everyone else can.

So you should have typed ''I (that is you) don't like playing like this!''.
              Okay Ninja, I take back my quote on an earlier blog about enjoying bantering with you. You are an a-hole who thinks his poop doesn't stink. Get down off that pedestal you have placed yourself on and go back to your Manly Man cave and lock yourself inside. Stop correcting people on every word they type, stop calling people stalkers just because they reply to your posts, because if we are stalkers, then you are the biggest stalker of all. You put your two cents in on EVERYTHING on this site and no one here gives a rats ass what you think!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret Gibson3 View Post
                Margaret it is very sad that grown adults cheat. Really sets a good example for our youth today. Every game on this site has some form of cheater. Like you said, cheating just to look good with higher points or rank. What happened to just playing a game for the fun of it. Today life is all about competition and no decency.

Comment

Grinch you need to accept you're boring and no-one likes you.

Stop stalking me, I do not want a relationship with you.

Comment

Ninja, trust me, I am far from boring and Mr. Grinch likes me, that is all that matters to me. As for stalking you, again I repeat, replying to your posts is not stalking. Funny how you can dish out the criticism, but you can not take it. Why is that Ninja? Just pull up your big girl panties and deal with it. You do wear panties don't you Ninja? Because you sure whine like a little girl.

Comment

Way to tell him Mrs. Grinch, and yes he does wear panties !

Comment

Yeah Mrs Grinch- Put a Spell On Ninja...And FIX him....He whines a lot Like a Little Girl lmaoo!

Comment

Working...
                        X