GameDesire Cup - Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameDesire Cup - Contest

Football Fever is coming and we wonder what our GameDesire mascot, uniform and crest would look like! Share your ideas and win a special bonus.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1289x571.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	64306

Prizes:
    1st Place: 5.000.000 GameChips
    2nd Place: 3.000.000 GameChips
    3th Place: 1.000.000 GameChips

Terms and conditions of the contest
    • Your creativity, originality (or sense of humour!) will matter the most to us.
    • The contest will happen simultaneously on the following forums: English, Portuguese and Polish. All of the pictures from these forums will be considered for our final decision.
    • Works that are not original (taken from internet) will be not valid. It means the picture taken from another author will not be considered.
    • We reserve the right to give away additional consolation prizes.
    • We reserve the right to post the best pictures on our fanpage on Facebook.

Deadline and results:
    We will accept the works posted until the 15th of July inclusive (CET Time). The results will be published on the 18th of July of 2018.

Football + GameDesire + Emociones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqQjWTHxoo
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GD2018.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	64731
    Last edited by BIGK; 07-14-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Dears,
      We would like to thank you for participating in our GameDesire Cup Contest! We are full of admiration for your creativity.

Here are the results:
      1st Place: 5 000 000 GameChips: Paula._
      2nd Place: 3 000 000 GameChips: ❀ѕєxуfєм
      3rd Place: 1 000 000 GameChips: ♥мαgicαмiℓα♥

The rest of the participants whose works were original (not taken from internet) will get a consolation prize.
      Congratulations!

Best,
      GameDesire Team

Comment

I don't bother with these competitions any more as they never seem to be any prizes for those in the English speaking community. Also I have found examples on-line not owned by the winner they posted here and it says in the rules ''must be your own work''.

English speaking community one entry and it's excellent did they get a prize? NO!

I looked at the other entries and BIGK's is better even my art university student children and partner say so too!
        Last edited by Ninja82; 07-18-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Dear Ninja82

For me, the fact that right now you tell me you like this, it's worth it ... and that means that it's not wasted time, the fact that for some people it's not good does not mean that it does not work.
          so you have to do what makes you happy without looking at who, the important thing is to try ¡¡¡sorry my english is not original!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja82 View Post
            I don't bother with these competitions any more as they never seem to be any prizes for those in the English speaking community. Also I have found examples on-line not owned by the winner they posted here and it says in the rules ''must be your own work''.

English speaking community one entry and it's excellent did they get a prize? NO!

I looked at the other entries and BIGK's is better even my art university student children and partner say so too!
            I have to disagree, speaking as someone from the English community who has won over 25 million chips in the Easter, Xmas and Halloween contests on Gamedesire. They're fun, and if you choose not to enter that's your decision, but.." you can't win if you don't play."

Comment

Originally posted by BIGK View Post
              Football + GameDesire + Emociones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqQjWTHxoo
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n64731[/ATTACH]
              Loved the video
              Last edited by Robert@ya1253; 07-21-2018, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X