GameDesire Achievements - The 400 Achievements Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameDesire Achievements - The 400 Achievements Club

RE: Players who have earned 400 achievements or more from various games and activities.

Greetings, GameDesire players and administrators.

Yesterday, 04/10/2018, I was awarded the "Proud Gentleman" achievement in 9-Ball after winning my 50th game at the Gentlemen's Alliance table (25,000 GameChips entry fee). The achievement became the 400th overall that I have earned from various games and activities here in GameDesire.

Prior to this accomplishment, I requested information from GameDesire Customer Experience Team as to whether or not there are any other players who have acquired 400 or more achievements on a single account and would I be the first player to reach that number. My request was denied due to GameDesire policy relating to player information, so I am left wondering if I am the unofficial "first" member of The 400 Achievements Club.

I wish each and every player great success with their games, and may your achievements be earned both swiftly and easily. I hope to see many of you join me here in this exclusive club in the near future. Administrators, thank you for the fun games that I have enjoyed playing here in GameDesire.

Have a wonderful day and best of luck.

Sincerely,

amante_247

Click image for larger version

Name:	175%_Achievements 395 and 396_ amante_247 _GameDesire_04-10-2018_Mini-Profile_Achievements 395 and 396_Picture 001.png
Views:	5
Size:	297.8 KB
ID:	63775

Name:	175%_Achievements 397 and 398_ amante_247 _GameDesire_04-10-2018_Mini-Profile_Achievements 397 and 398_Picture 001.png
Size:	300.5 KB
ID:	63776

Name:	175%_Achievements 399 and 400_ amante_247 _GameDesire_04-10-2018_Mini-Profile_Achievements 399 and 400_Picture 001.png
Size:	304.8 KB
ID:	63777

Ola
    Lembro , de um nick , que Ao longo dos anos era um papa REALIZAÇÃO DE ORIGEM POLONESA , mas vi que ele deu uma sumida do site
    Ai fiz uma Procura pra ver por onde o mesmo andava , e ,pesquisando nos historico de TORNEIO DE POKER acabei achando , ele pois ele assinava varios TORNEIOS PROGRAMADOS DE POKER ,YATIZY (DADOS ) e achei num torneio e vi que ele foi DELETADO OU BANIDOS DO SITE FAZEM 31 DIAS
    O POKERCHAMP22 teve ao longo de sua jornada de seu nick foram 4 9 3 REALIZAÇÕES ,e creio que ele deva ser o mais ativo em conquistas no SITE.

Comment

Ola
      Lembro , de um nick , que Ao longo dos anos era um papa REALIZAÇÃO DE ORIGEM POLONESA , mas vi que ele deu uma sumida do site
      Ai fiz uma Procura pra ver por onde o mesmo andava , e ,pesquisando nos historico de TORNEIO DE POKER acabei achando , ele pois ele assinava varios TORNEIOS PROGRAMADOS DE POKER ,YATIZY (DADOS ) e achei num torneio e vi que ele foi DELETADO OU BANIDOS DO SITE FAZEM 31 DIAS
      O POKERCHAMP22 teve ao longo de sua jornada de seu nick foram 4 9 3 REALIZAÇÕES ,e creio que ele deva ser o mais ativo em conquistas no SITE.

Comment

Working...
      X