Noob Question, would appreciate help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Question, would appreciate help

Literally just joined with a friend of mine. We are friends on the site now. Whenever we log on and go to a game, we hit " Play with a Friend" but the other person always shows up as offline when we clearly are not. Would appreciate any help.

It's n00b, need to get your L33t right.

Send a message to admin and ask them.

https://www.gamedesire.com/help/contact-form

Comment

Originally posted by Danp215 View Post
      Literally just joined with a friend of mine. We are friends on the site now. Whenever we log on and go to a game, we hit " Play with a Friend" but the other person always shows up as offline when we clearly are not. Would appreciate any help.
      Make sure you are both in the game in the moment you try to invite him to play !

Comment

Originally posted by Danp215 View Post
        Are you playing POKER on Gamedesire ? If so.. look at the bottom left of the page where you choose the stakes you want to play...for your friends and click "Join". If you're not seeing that ...then join a game and click on your profile picture....it opens a window and lets you "INVITE" any friend that's playing at that time....

Comment

Working...
        X