Canasta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canasta

- It would be helpful if I could mark the chat with the mouse, like in Buraco, because it s difficult to follow the chat in foreign languages

-the number of losers fleeing increases .......

It's always annoying when players see that they lose and then leave the table (4 people).
    One will cheated of the profit and the feeling of winning, but even if my team partner leaves the table, I feel bad because I want to win anything in this way.

-Also I have a technical problem:
    When I hold just 2 cards of the same type z. B. QQ in hand and wants to take the stack, the system allows not.

Hello, thank you for your suggestions.

I'm afraid that there is no global solutions that we can implement to prevent leaving the game by some players when they're loosing. But you can always contact our support team and give us such player's nickname - he/she will be warned.

About the technical issue - please notice, that when you draw a card from the stack you must lay it down immediately. You receive other cards AFTER doing this and the game won't let you take the stack and left with no cards in your hand even for a second.

Comment

I love Canasta, but it will not load. Have tried both IE and Firefox browsers. The loading bar hangs at 90%. I have the latest Flash installed. Please help!

Comment

Hello Dennis2277 - does the problem still persist?

Comment

Hi Murkaa,

too many cheaters in Canasta.
          Is it usual to block the privatechat for Player who are playing at same table?

And how can it be that player who leave 30% of games when they are losing, are still get a game? And when they are blocked because they have 200 left games next day they have a new nickname and do the same?

Why is it not usual to block some players from tables I play? When I take them on ignorelist or so?

It s really no fun to play Canasta here, somehow one has always the feeling one comes into the mills of mafia structures.... Fair playing is something else...sorry

Comment

Hi Murkaa, Lena,

I would like to ask you again to check the chats in Canasta, or to block the private chat.

The honest players lose the pleasure, and do not come back.
            Meanwhile, my list of deceivers is long.

I will give you the chance to remove the problem before I officially name the players.

I hope you care about this problem.

Greetings

Comment

Canasta will will not load past 90-95%. What gives? It worked perfectly until now.

Comment

Hello! Is it possible to cheat on online canasta? I've been playing a few days ago and the other player did something I don't know how to explain, but the game ended suddenly and he or she got all the points. I didn't want to report which might have been a bug, so I decided to ask here, thanks

Comment

Working...
                X