BINGO! - feedback and suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BINGO! - feedback and suggestions

The most exciting game there is ,it really pumps adrenalin when you win bingo!!

Here you can write your feedback and ideas about Bingo
    The most exciting game there is ,it really pumps adrenalin when you win bingo!!

Comment

I was gamedesire customers for Halloween , Christmas , valentine , when filled website accounts . since then I have not won 1k . so it's good to be chased customers to other sites. only remain your people to play .

Comment

mentali5t I understand that sometimes you may be upset while playing the game for many reasons - our games here are completely random and sometimes you simply have but day. But please, don't say that you haven't won 1k since Halloween. Your latest winnings:

Today: 9090
        February 19: 8490
        February 17: 34560, 27090...

...and so on.

Do you like our Facebook Bingo fanpage? If not - think about it, we post bonuses there:
        https://www.facebook.com/BingoByGamedesire
        https://www.facebook.com/PlayGameDesire

Comment

there have been some changes to the game ? Descida not separate page you want to go to bingo or Mahjong . remains the main page and from there you go

Comment

Hello mentali5t, thank you for your opinion. We did this change recently. If you wan't to play both games at the same time, please, use the right click to open the game - choose an option "Open in the new window". Please let me know, if it works fine for you.

Comment

anyway what to enter for the system , well done you take everything you bought various occasions , bait , and Poles and Brazilians become millionaires site. They have a monopoly . the same players who were with you at the table with 12 cartons of 100 to 100 cartons now plays 5k . no sense to post the amounts given you that make me ashamed

Comment

It is very random site . DZB seen through the bbb , bgda bgdu . three months for me are randomly when buying Christmas loans . then anything from the site. i just DZB bbb , bgda bgdu very evident .

Comment

I have 3 months of account gamedesire and won in 90 days 31k credits. Thank you very much. Many thanks management site admins all . visit my profile to be convinced . They are novel and have no way to become Polish or Brazilian , to benefit from the privileges this site. maybe one year I'll win and I 100k account . once again thank you very much.

Comment

I realized that gamedesire is NOT a site for everyone. I was good client I bought credits: haloween Christmas valentines day then anything from you. I realize that it is better to use the money on something else than wait to be a fair site . everything is very well programmed .

Comment

I think to win here you have to be from a certain country. I would love for the admin to look up and see how much I've spent here in the last week alone and tell me how fair this site is. Granted.. I don't expect to win every game I play but this is ridiculous!!! There's no way in hell anyone's luck could be that bad. I have wasted entirely to much money as it is on this rigged site. After tonight I won't be spending another dime. Let some of the ones that are CONSTANTLY winning start spending their money here.. see how long they'll stick around. You can bet your ass it won't be long!!!

Comment

Originally posted by @Impossible2Win@ View Post
                        I think to win here you have to be from a certain country. I would love for the admin to look up and see how much I've spent here in the last week alone and tell me how fair this site is. Granted.. I don't expect to win every game I play but this is ridiculous!!! There's no way in hell anyone's luck could be that bad. I have wasted entirely to much money as it is on this rigged site. After tonight I won't be spending another dime. Let some of the ones that are CONSTANTLY winning start spending their money here.. see how long they'll stick around. You can bet your ass it won't be long!!!
                        You are right, the games are carefully programmed and not random. Don't believe the site admins, they insult peoples intelligence.

Another issue is that there are a few Polish and Brazilian players who use many accounts and piggy back/boost each other, making it look like there are many people playing. so their odds will increase, winning and jackpots, etc.

Comment

war or peace

Comment

On the bottom bar of the screen you can see current jackpot. If you fill your coupons with no more numbers than specified in jackpot and score bingo, you also win jackpot

Comment

I like the new Bingo format, however it seems as the new direction is making the text very small. There is one thing I would like to mention is when you click 'Play Again ' it does not automatically purchase your cards. I would like to find out how other players have unusual amount of cards, such as 48, 22, etc. I could only buy 1, 40, or 100. both of these issues where on both type games. 75 and 90.
                              Last edited by Vetogal3; 02-27-2017, 08:51 PM. Reason: added question and issue i confirmed today

Comment

Working...
                              X