Bingo...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bingo...

This is supposed to be a "fair" site... but when you lose almost 19 Million in one day and you see others that have won many, manyyy, manyyyy times (as in like 20 - 50 Million Chips) Is sure does make you wonder why you're still wasting money playing here.

Play bingo in golden reels, jackpots average around 300,000 coins, but I am useless at bingo but have won more there than I have lost.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLuck1990 View Post
      This is supposed to be a "fair" site... but when you lose almost 19 Million in one day and you see others that have won many, manyyy, manyyyy times (as in like 20 - 50 Million Chips) Is sure does make you wonder why you're still wasting money playing here.
      There is no skill involved...it's a game of chance. The trick to winning in Golden Reels is to play with friends. You can share in their wins and they can share yours, which really adds up. Same with the power-ups. I just got to1.8 billion thanks to a little help from my friends. If Bingo is not for you try shooting Zombies.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturez.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	65719

Comment

Several games on this site seem to be unfair at times. I've play here since 2014 and started in Golden Reels. Robert is right, the way to move up there is by acquiring friends who will spin max on your power ups. However I believe Badluck you are referring to the game Bingo. I've played that game also and it seems like the same people win over and over, again and again. Guess it depends on how much money you are willing to fork out to Game Desire to win. Even some of the skill games have been hacked by cheaters, which is sad. It all boils down to the fact, are you here to win or are you here to make friends and enjoy the games. Winning isn't everything, although it is nice to win sometimes. Where can you spend these fake coins at? Good luck in your games. Hope things look up for you

Comment

Originally posted by GritsnGrace☪ View Post
          Several games on this site seem to be unfair at times. I've play here since 2014 and started in Golden Reels. Robert is right, the way to move up there is by acquiring friends who will spin max on your power ups. However I believe Badluck you are referring to the game Bingo. I've played that game also and it seems like the same people win over and over, again and again. Guess it depends on how much money you are willing to fork out to Game Desire to win. Even some of the skill games have been hacked by cheaters, which is sad. It all boils down to the fact, are you here to win or are you here to make friends and enjoy the games. Winning isn't everything, although it is nice to win sometimes. Where can you spend these fake coins at? Good luck in your games. Hope things look up for you
          What do you understand by the word ''hacked''?

As for golden reels, people can buy powerups to increase their probability of winning.

I don't myself I rely on getting good scatters.

I have played reels 38 times won 12 and finished 1-5, other 25 times and 12th once.

Bingo in golden reels for every 10 games I win 8.

I usally play alone.

Bingo outside of Golden Reels I played with a friend as she asked me to, I find bingo boring, however I won once, I won 27,000 I think.

Golden Reels contains 5 or 6 users that always finish top 2. I put it down to good scatters and maybe they buy powerups.

What annoys me is twice I have had 5 scatters and not got jackpot, it's because they have to all aline on top reel.

Comment

A word for you Nija82, hope it's spelled correctly___LLLL____....coward

Comment

Ninja you speak with a forked tongue. Everything you accuse others of doing you are doing. Why don't you give the attacking of other people a rest and concentrate on becoming a better person? While you are doing that get down off that pedestal you have placed yourself on, before you fall flat on your face, or someone pushes you off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya120 View Post
                A word for you Nija82, hope it's spelled correctly___LLLL____....coward
                Tanya if you were a pretty girl then I would add you to my special friends list, however you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Grinch View Post
                  Ninja you speak with a forked tongue. Everything you accuse others of doing you are doing. Why don't you give the attacking of other people a rest and concentrate on becoming a better person? While you are doing that get down off that pedestal you have placed yourself on, before you fall flat on your face, or someone pushes you off.
                  D00d quit stalking me what you have does not interest me. I am a better person than you 24/7/365.

Comment

Working...
                  X